Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,146 to 17,160 of 28081
-
12-16-19 12:58 #10936Banned Member

Posts: 220👍128077;128077;
Good to hear.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
As an independent and and a definite MILF IMO it's good to know she is still providing her services.
Always had a good session with her from the 1st time I saw her at her old place down in Hillcrest. What I like about her is that she definitely takes pride in making sure that you are happy and relaxed when you leave.
I know she has a daughter so didn't think about that when you said she went back to Japan 🇯127477; if that made any sense.
Will have to look her up again very soon, really enjoyed her.
-
12-16-19 12:28 #10935Senior Member

Posts: 551She only went back to Japan to visit for a time.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:41 #10934Senior Member

Posts: 62If you find her photos attractive
You will be more than happy. A fair amount bigger than I prefer but photos are pretty accurate. She is a business woman. Its a negotiation. I do not think there is anything she wouldn't do for the right price.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:36 #10933Senior Member

Posts: 53General
I have been to various AMP and I am looking for a AMP that provides topless and nuru?
-
12-15-19 20:37 #10932Banned Member

Posts: 220Yam-Yam
I saw YAM-Yam before I'm sure it's the same girl. Older but very fit Japanese with some surgical scarring on her belly which did not bother me one bit.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
I thought she went back to Japan. Good to know she is back.
I don't mind younger girl from time to time but they always seems to rush more then the older girls. Not always but from my experience anyway.
-
12-15-19 20:32 #10931Banned Member

Posts: 220Yes, just in case of emergency
I do because you never know and I'm not a kind of guy who wants to risk going BB with any girl I don't know well enough. Hell, I would probably still wrap it up just in case even if I knew the damn girl. I had the plastic wrap down before gets the job done but feels strange.
Do all you guys bring cover just in case.
-
12-15-19 19:28 #10930Senior Member

Posts: 95I'm 24 and in the same boat. I love mature providers and it's increasingly difficult to find one that's worth the while. I like Alexi, https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155120 . I saw her once before she offered anything more than a regular nude rubdown. I've been wanting to see her again!
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 16:40 #10929Senior Member

Posts: 278Any other younger mongers that love MILF / Mature providers?
I'm only 30 and I look a bit younger for my age. I tend to attract women in their early 20's (poor me right?) Anyways, I really enjoy mature providers late (30's to early 50's.) Maybe its just me but they always seem to be more accommodating than a lot of the younger providers. I recently saw Akemi (Yam-yam) and Sara (on them. Says she only works on athletic gents) I had a blast. I'm.
Always trying to add to my roster so if any of you gentleman have some suggestions, I'd love to hear them.
I'll post my reviews for the two ladies mentioned momentarily.
Thanks!
-
12-15-19 14:38 #10928Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sindy
Yes, I believed the pictures are real. She's always used real pictures in the past. She looked like that 3 years ago, but we know some of these ladies sometimes use pictures from years past. My main interest is with her service. In her ad she indicated, open minded, playful, body to body, mutual touch, etc. Which I like.
Originally Posted by JayDwn
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 14:20 #10927Senior Member

Posts: 78You spa
So much traffic this morning I'm guessing from all these reports about Lulu.
She was booked from 8 am all the way till late afternoon. Was really needing a fix so I took the next one available.
Wendy gave a great massage and service only problem is no cover on me or there and she didn't want to go BB which is understandable, had to use seram wrap, which wasn't the best experience but lesson learned to always have one on me. I thought I would learn this lesson when leah from wild sakura offered me a lot more on the table but could not provide because we both didn't have cover.
Do all you guys bring cover just in case.
-
12-15-19 11:49 #10926Senior Member

Posts: 235Great report, thanks.
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 08:00 #10925Senior Member

Posts: 130Sindy
I'd also love to know about Sindy.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
RChang, would you guess the pics in that ad are real?
-
12-15-19 05:46 #10924Regular Member

Posts: 21Michelles Spa
I went into rubmaps and it says that someone recently submitted a review for Michelles Spa, for what I knew it was closed. Do you guys happen to know anything? Has anyone gone recently?
https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-diego-ca-5890
-
12-15-19 01:09 #10923Banned Member

Posts: 220Rainbow 🌈
Sorry ahead for the long review...
Made another trip to Rainbow in LG by the barber shop and Pizza Hut. Wasn't as fruitful as my last couple visits, but did manage to have a fairly decent time.
Only saw 2 girls working, the older lady who usually works the front desk and pushes the 4-hands and a younger girl, I want to say her name was yo-yo or something like that. She said it so fast it didn't register in my mind, so her name could be George for all I know.
She was kind of cute, not particularly my type per say, but fairly attractive. Hard to say because she was dressed down a bit and had on baggy clothes so could not make out her body to well. Her lower half was decent 'cause she had on stretch leggings of some type showing she had nice legs, ass was covered by the baggy shirt.
Went for the hour, really didn't care if any extras were available, just wanted decent massage and maybe a little ball and shaft play if the feeling felt right.
Massage was good, good pressure and somewhat good technique, so couldn't complain about that. Actually almost fell asleep on the table and drowned in my drool, she had me so relaxed.
On the flip, she started lightly rubbing my chest and slowly worked down to my business end, lightly grabbing it and asking with head motion if okay. Of course I was shocked and opposed to the notion that I was that easy, so I said sure.
She proceeded to get more lotion and positioned my hand on the small of her back. I rubbed her ass a bit, which felt very nice, then I moved upward to offer her my free amateur mammogram. I went under her shirt and got a few nice squeezes before she politely moved my hand out of her shirt. Obviously no lumps or she didn't care for UTC roaming.
OTC seemed to be fine, soI stuck with that to keep my little buddy happy and alert. It felt like she had some nice full C's under there with nice firmness.
Her technique was not jackhammer but for some reason was not getting the job done. Not her, most likely me, have had this issue before. So she goes to get a hot towel for cleanup and cleans me up good.
As she waits out by the front, I dubbed one out to take the edge off and left it in the towel. Got dressed and went to the front.
60 for the house and I gave her 60 for the effort. Would have given more if she had just let me pet her puppies or play with her kitten, but that didn't happen.
On a different note, some old dude was arguing about a coupon offer out in the front area. Really dude, you're going to argue over what sounded like a $15 price for a massage? I'm sure he was there for anything but a massage. Don't be a cheap ass.
Would return, but not expect much from her. Had a great time with the 4 hands with the other girls, just having trouble with their names at the time of writing this report. I did a review of them earlier, so check it out if you want. Titties in one hand and pussy in the other was the last time I had.
Good luck mongers. This one is good but not always a home run, but worth the risk.Last edited by DeadHeadChevy; 12-15-19 at 01:11. Reason: Added info
-
12-14-19 23:15 #10922Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sindy
Does anyone have any recent intel for Sindy? She was pretty and had a banging body when I saw her several years ago.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157172











Reply With Quote





