Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6665

    Little Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    Some pictures I got from her.
    Nice pics, three thumbs up! Based on the mixed reviews, I was on the fence about seeing her, those pics definitely push me off of the fence and squarely into the "yes" category!

  2. #6664

    Taylor, Brevard blonde

    Quote Originally Posted by CflGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are super high, but this one looks very interesting:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414096074653

    Any reports on her yet?
    I'd say the post by Pman1971 is fairly accurate. For more info, search Taylor, you'll find several reviews of her under that name, mine included. As Pman suggested, she's a great example of both the pros and the cons of seeing such a young chick, I think she's 20 or 21. For the pros, she's got the hot little body you'd expect for that age. For the cons, she can be tough to reach, tough to schedule with and she's hit or miss as to an incall. If you like the pictures, I'd say she's worth a try.

  3. #6663

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnight195  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with Amber today. For privacy reasons, she is not the lady in the picture but she is very pretty. Turns out she is the person I saw at and & O the one time I went there a couple years ago.

    I went for the hour. Greeted with a big hug and nice kiss. Excellent Massage, Head Game, and CG. Highly recommend.

    Green.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/475038702634
    What kind of rates?

  4. #6662

    Kendall

    Had a recent appt with Kendall after reading some not-too-bad reviews. My experience was not nearly so good. While nice enough, she's on the candy. Twitchy, skin and bones. Once the preliminaries are done (ie. Roses delivered) any pre-discussed activities go out the window like cigarette smoke in the wind. Nothing but a BBBJ. Not a bad one, but it's a one item menu and a hustle to get done regardless of length of appt. No MSOG. I wouldn't even recommend a QV. I feel like I TOFTT, so given that, please don't let my sacrifice be in vane, move on to a better provider.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/773450054022

  5. #6661

    Baby sock

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Was told this was a baby's sock, which would actually make a good condom nickname LOL.
    Reminds me of an old poem: In days of old, when knights were bold, and rubbers not yet invented, the knights wore socks over their cocks and thus babies were prevented.

  6. #6660

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Brittnay from Titusville she is on a cruise. Probably why phone isn't working.
    Brittany is back from the cruise. I saw here the night before she left and she said she was returning on Dec 10.

  7. #6659

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    I had asked myself a while back. And was finally able to meet her a week or so ago.

    She is a shorter woman who is attractive with a nice body and great rack. While with me she was talkative and outgoing.

    She is not a fan of BBBJ but as we moved on she is tight and flexible.

    She was lucid and while might have a habit, gave no indication of such during our meeting.

    I would see her again.
    What were her rates?

  8. #6658

    Cara

    Anyone seen her lately? She seems to be posting more often now. I used to enjoy dreaming about her but sorta got turned off when she had me over while kids wer in the appt.

  9. #6657

    Its ALWAYS SUNNY IN. Sat Beach

    Visited w / Sunny -now in Sat Beach. More conven than the PB place. --perhaps SLIGHTLY less discreet, since the prev place was a private residence, but much better situation overall.

    The usual --good comms / responsive. Good avail and abs ZERO drama. Not a clock watcher, accomodating to reqs and an EXCELLENT value. A regular stop for me.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8745&cityid=86

    F1 Recc.

  10. #6656

    Brevard Blonde

    Seen her a couple of times. Before giving up. Completely unreliable in terms of appointments and makes no effort to let you know.

    That said, she has got an amazing little body which she is still learning how to use.

    If she were more reliable I would see her again.

    As far as rates go, as she says in her ad, they are negotiable, just don't low ball her.

    And if she stands you up. You have been warned.

    Quote Originally Posted by CflGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are super high, but this one looks very interesting:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/414096074653

    Any reports on her yet?

  11. #6655

    Ashley

    I had asked myself a while back. And was finally able to meet her a week or so ago.

    She is a shorter woman who is attractive with a nice body and great rack. While with me she was talkative and outgoing.

    She is not a fan of BBBJ but as we moved on she is tight and flexible.

    She was lucid and while might have a habit, gave no indication of such during our meeting.

    I would see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Friedcherry  [View Original Post]

  12. #6654
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    Was told this was a baby's sock, which would actually make a good condom nickname LOL.

  13. #6653
    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Brittnay from Titusville she is on a cruise. Probably why phone isn't working.
    That would explain it. Thanks MM.

  14. #6652

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Capt32  [View Original Post]
    Friday night I thought I would check the old provider list and find a nice play toy. I have a few regular go to's but I thought I would read up on some reviews from Seniors and try some that were recommended.

    Adrianna aka little Boss Lady. Good comms, staying in a local hotel in C beach. Wimped out due to a review claiming usage, questioned her told me she was clean had been thru rehab. I stay undecided.

    Brittany. Have been with multiple times, comms suddenly dark, could be nothing but does have me concerned.

    Bee aka Instant headache relief. Comms started well she was coming back to cocoa from Melbourne, then comms went dark.

    Courtney Brooks aka anal queen. No response to inquiry.

    Amber come let me relax you. No response to inquiry.
    If you're talking about Brittnay from Titusville she is on a cruise. Probably why phone isn't working.

  15. #6651

    Has anyone seen this Ashley?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape