Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 809 of 980 FirstFirst ... 309 709 759 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 859 909 ... LastLast
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2576

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    She is still on vacation.
    Thanks she was on my to do list. Does anyone know when she would be out?

  2. #2575

    Recommendations

    Visiting Tampa for a week from Orlando for work, what are some good providers? I like them thick (not fat) with a nice ass.

  3. #2574

    Still in on vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately, her last ad was from August.
    She is still on vacation.

  4. #2573

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    That girl, Jess, is a total nympho freak. She is definitely into fucking. Takes an ass pounds like a champ. No hesitation. She will urge you to fuck her HARD and fast. That phat ass looks fantastic in K9 Greek. Who doesn't like a girl with a vibrating butt plug? Everything is available, but she will try to upsell. Just hold fast. She'll give in because she just wants that dick. LOL She is not a small, skinny crackhead. More of a BBW with a gut. Comfortable in her own skin with genuine big boobs that are perfect for wrapping around your cock in Russian. Ask to see some of her amateur porno videos. She has tons of videos and photos. The 7 - 7 time restriction is a hard stop limitation, so plan accordingly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...478/9546016918
    Has anyone seen her lately, her last ad was from August.

  5. #2572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1000

    Trixie?

    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? Asking for a friend. Ajdal out.

  6. #2571

    Petite tatooed Katie

    Hi,

    Anyone know what's up with her. She still around? PM me if necessary. Would love to connect with her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/25103988/

  7. #2570

    Raine

    Can someone pm me her #?

  8. #2569

  9. #2568

    Crystal

    Saw Crystal today after a disappointing time with Luna in NPR. We've been texting some fore a while so I hit her up with a quick response back. Made a deal and headed her way immediately since I was in the area. Met outside the house after getting address. Temporary living situation in a large decent house. She just moved in so the room was a little disorganized LOL. Her roommate Jessi was heading for the shower and was no problem. Crystal started peeling off her top which exposed some nice handfuls; then she went right to work. Enjoying the BBBJ for about 10 min, then asked if I like doggy. Wasn't planning on that but how could I say no to that nice bumper. Nice view, tight kitty and I was done. Nice girl that wants to satisfy.

  10. #2567

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Difficult to get a hold of.
    Cece has a history of ghosting along with mostly negative reviews. I wouldn't drive to see her again.

  11. #2566

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Difficult to get a hold of.
    Cece has a history of ghosting along with mostly negative reviews. I wouldn't drive to see her again.

  12. #2565

    Difficult to get a hold of.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAshton  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this fall for quite some time, most of the time when she was in the Tampa area. She's always treated me right and she deserves some more love. That ass is absolute fire and if you have one better than this one please let me know because I have yet to find one. She's been my go to for a while now as the rates are reasonable and the service is great once you get to know one another.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/40887669/
    Difficult to get a hold of.

  13. #2564

    Jasmine was fun

    Based on recommendations here I went and saw Jasmine. I had a great time. Pretty petite girl who is very sensual. Wonderful BBBJ, daty, multiple positions, msog. I went for hour for $220 with msog. She had a few drinks before the session which I think made it more fun for both of us.

    Her place is in south st Pete. You have to go down a back alley to get there. It was not bad during the day. Run don't walk.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/39455763/

  14. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I mean she says she is real LOL. Damn those tits are epic but that box looks like it would fit an elephant dick.

    70 BBFS? Ummmm.
    This girl has some bad comments. One of them say it is a man in this ad.

  15. #2562

    Cece

    I've been seeing this fall for quite some time, most of the time when she was in the Tampa area. She's always treated me right and she deserves some more love. That ass is absolute fire and if you have one better than this one please let me know because I have yet to find one. She's been my go to for a while now as the rates are reasonable and the service is great once you get to know one another.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/40887669/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape