Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,716 to 29,730 of 41297
-
12-16-19 16:37 #11582Senior Member

Posts: 919Who are your must-haves?
My wife is going out of town for a few days next month and I'll have a few days of unchained time to enjoy. On my short list of girls to do are.
Blair.
Girl who advertises as "blue dream".
Melissa on the Southside.
The main difference is that I get to drive farther away than normal (I'm on the westsdie) and I can spend longer trying to chase somebody who doesn't always respond quickly. I normally like them young and thin but I can make exceptions for superlative service.
And I'm looking for a couple of others. I normally do qvs but I'm looking for at least one visit to be for an hour or more with multiple pops. Any suggestions?
-
12-16-19 12:50 #11581Senior Member

Posts: 683Pixie
I tried to see her last week and her BF was also lurking right outside the door. I text her asking her about him and she said it was her BF and she can't get him to leave. I did not wait around. Seems like he is around a lot.
Originally Posted by BlueDevil90
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 10:20 #11580Senior Member

Posts: 170Columbian
My experience they travel with friends or together. Usually decent service sometimes banging body or ok but clean and no bs but all about business. I like the latinas over most decent price and no candy.
Originally Posted by GoodTimesJax
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 10:01 #11579Senior Member

Posts: 435She is a super nice lady.
Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:58 #11578Senior Member

Posts: 103Thoughts on these 2 Columbian ads
Both South Florida numbers with nearly identical ads. When I search the phone # there's nothing on either one. How often is there NO history on a number? Seems like 2 established ladies like this would have something referencing them online. Thoughts?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1588977
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1569044
-
12-16-19 06:45 #11577Senior Member

Posts: 80Kat / katie / tiger paws
Saw this one few weeks ago for headaches relief. Was definitely above average she really got into it and used a lot of spit. Ended up finishing all over her face and I'm sure she took some in the mouth as well. She's tall and a little on the bigger side so if your a spinner type of person I wouldn't recommend. I would repeat.
-
12-16-19 06:38 #11576Senior Member

Posts: 80New girl?
Has anyone seen this one. I tried looking up reviews but with no name and an ad that says new girl I couldn't find anything.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...l/146246498755
-
12-16-19 06:37 #11575Regular Member

Posts: 13Angel baby.
I had a QV for a BBBJ. As always, the pictures look better online. Photoshop and these filters are amazing tools. Very sweet woman. BBBJ was okay but did not finish strong. Only jerking me off with finish. Another one that acts like my cum is toxic. I will not repeat.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/425365151762
-
12-16-19 06:34 #11574Senior Member

Posts: 80I saw her about 1 week or so ago. Opted for a qv since it was my first time and I didn't see any reviews for her. Any who we (she) talked for almost 30 min. She kept answering her phone because she was booked for a outcall and the guy had sent her an uber. She did also shower once I showed up so that was a plus. On to the session it was a decent BJ not the best and not the worst. She said she preferred k9 so that's how we ended the session. After it was over we cleaned up. Only downfall was me running into her bf / db on the way out but he didn't say anything. I think he was more upset with her because we went way over time.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 06:34 #11573Regular Member

Posts: 13Re: Kandy
I see Kandy updated her pics. See this forum does work. I heard she is a great girl!
Originally Posted by MarkFlorida
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 04:50 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 1062Tinder?
Guess whose looking for love, remember banging this girl, then banged her mom.
Amazing how she's using her provider pics.
-
12-16-19 03:09 #11571Senior Member

Posts: 32Southsides sweetest
TGTBT?
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...2hnG5VDL6JKAia
Not looking for a crackhead. She says BBBJ w Greek but I was skeptical.
-
12-16-19 02:36 #11570Senior Member

Posts: 154Any info on this one?
-
12-15-19 22:53 #11569Senior Member

Posts: 1260Her Chest Ink
Is the (street) name of a dopeboy / bf of one the other well-known providers who passed away a while back. It actually reads Ratchet Red. Sandra actually got her ass beat down while she was on vacay with Ratchets gf for fuckin around with her man. For the life of me, I can't think of the girls name at the moment but she's been reviewed many times by some of us.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
How did she pass away? After spending some time as Uncles guest, she thought she could handle the same dose of H prior to her vacation. The normal OD story of most of these girls.
-
12-15-19 20:07 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 805I thnk.
If I'm not mistaken I this one was recently reviewed and I don't recall being bad. But I'm not 100% certain. Just working off memory here.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
Just looked - I stand corrected - looks like recent name change due to bad reviews
Her previous link referenced here is
Originally Posted by Frequent904
[View Original Post]
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/843550592991
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






