Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 930 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5596

    Total upsell for real!

    Hi fellow pooners! I had the itch to try out this chick on privatedelights. I put the link on her PD at the end but anyway I decide to hit her up her rates was 300 he and 200 fh. Just search her phone number and it will pop up in a few sites. I hit her up on PD originally. We agreed to meet for 200 incall. I got to her apartment in hacienda ave in west / southwest vegas. I got there told me to meet her at the shell gas station across the street then I was hoping for incall but we did it in the backseat of my car. She only gave me BBBJ and argued more donations for the actual session. I was there already so I was like fuck it. CBJ and touching her pussy no FIV! Lesson of the story is she is a total upsell she is the girl in the pics but she was a total mess as in she was in her home clothes. So make sure you gents stay away from her unless you want to pay 200 for a CBJ. I should have left but she was going to cause a scene and I didn't want that ao I got my nut out and she was in a hurry because of her kids. Stay safe out there and happy poon hunting👍127997;Here is her link on privatedelights she goes by a few name on her multiple ads:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...egas/Neikaxxox

  2. #5595

    Check this female out had a great incall


  3. #5594

  4. #5593
    Ohh man eccie turned to garbage. No search functions that I see and can't post any iso. Anyone recommend anyone on the shorter / petite side?

  5. #5592
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    I've had a few people message me and tell me my link to Veronica, that I previously posted is broken. So I'm trying it again. Here's a couple that I've seen. I hope it works this time.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/veronica...s-vegas-649737
    Unfortunately the pages get deleted frequently, so a good practice is to archive them. You can use the site archive. Md to save the page and then post the saved link. For example, I archived the first link you posted:

    http://archive.md/vylI2

  6. #5591
    Your link is not working here, can you provide another link or contact details as this girl seems like someone I'd like to keep as a regular. Thanks in advance, and appreciate the post / feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    I don't do the escort thing much. MPs are more my thing. But I'm in Vegas so after reading a previous review about Veronica. I decided to dream of her. It went a little like this. Originally I requested an outcall, but Casino security was tight so I changed it to an incall. Set up was good. She asked for a few minutes to get ready before visiting. Pretty standard from the couple times I've dreamed about doing this.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1458304

    VERY CLEAN incall location. She does have a cat, and asked me if I have allergies. It's not a big deal, but I do. She put on a clean sheet on the bed, and put the cat outside while I was there. No drugs as far as I could tell. Which is a big bonus for me.

    She told me to just walk in. When I did she was wearing only a shirt that half covered her ass. It's a VERY nice ass too. She was still getting ready, but didn't want to keep me waiting any longer.

    She might be the sweetest person I've ever met. Not just in the hobby, but in general.

    Her head game was amazing. She has a long tongue and enjoys what she does. I wish I could have lasted longer to enjoy more of her talents. But it was late and I have to head out tomorrow and wanted sleep.

    She offered to let me rest for a bit and then try again. So for part of the time we talked. She tried getting me going again. Kept thanking me, checking if I want water or snacks. Etc.

    I requested an hour expecting to pay her $$ rate. Because I didn't use the full hour, she only charged me $160. I will repeat if she's still doing this by the next time I get a chance to visit.

    If you visit her. Treat her right fellas. She's a good one.

  7. #5590

    Veronica (Broken Link)

    I've had a few people message me and tell me my link to Veronica, that I previously posted is broken. So I'm trying it again. Here's a couple that I've seen. I hope it works this time.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3028791

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/veronica...s-vegas-649737

  8. #5589

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by MCldop  [View Original Post]
    There are reports on her in the mojo section.
    Please see post #2177 in Mojo-Village, MDxxx is a reliable poster and based on his report I thought all the pictures posted to be Sasha are fake. ?

  9. #5588

    Google image search

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She has some reviews on them. Wanted half the deposit for an incall. Threw up some flags. I sure hope this one is real. TGTBT probably.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-lu...s-vegas-646743
    The pics are from a spanish pornstar, google image search is your friend.

  10. #5587
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@Sasha_Vegas

    She's been on switter and some other less than reputable sites. Just wondering if she is legit or not.
    There are reports on her in the mojo section.

  11. #5586

    Anyone??

    Has anyone seen her? She has some reviews on them. Wanted half the deposit for an incall. Threw up some flags. I sure hope this one is real. TGTBT probably.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-lu...s-vegas-646743

  12. #5585

    Veronica

    I don't do the escort thing much. MPs are more my thing. But I'm in Vegas so after reading a previous review about Veronica. I decided to dream of her. It went a little like this. Originally I requested an outcall, but Casino security was tight so I changed it to an incall. Set up was good. She asked for a few minutes to get ready before visiting. Pretty standard from the couple times I've dreamed about doing this.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1458304

    VERY CLEAN incall location. She does have a cat, and asked me if I have allergies. It's not a big deal, but I do. She put on a clean sheet on the bed, and put the cat outside while I was there. No drugs as far as I could tell. Which is a big bonus for me.

    She told me to just walk in. When I did she was wearing only a shirt that half covered her ass. It's a VERY nice ass too. She was still getting ready, but didn't want to keep me waiting any longer.

    She might be the sweetest person I've ever met. Not just in the hobby, but in general.

    Her head game was amazing. She has a long tongue and enjoys what she does. I wish I could have lasted longer to enjoy more of her talents. But it was late and I have to head out tomorrow and wanted sleep.

    She offered to let me rest for a bit and then try again. So for part of the time we talked. She tried getting me going again. Kept thanking me, checking if I want water or snacks. Etc.

    I requested an hour expecting to pay her $$ rate. Because I didn't use the full hour, she only charged me $160. I will repeat if she's still doing this by the next time I get a chance to visit.

    If you visit her. Treat her right fellas. She's a good one.

  13. #5584

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@Sasha_Vegas

    She's been on switter and some other less than reputable sites. Just wondering if she is legit or not.
    Yeah seen Sasha a few times at the beginning of the year. Starts at two and goes up to double, but has an open menu. She's awesome and a good time. She probably knows some cool chicks, but most of the girls with the same ads on mojo are god awful.

  14. #5583

    Anyone have experience with Sasha

    https://switter.at/@Sasha_Vegas

    She's been on switter and some other less than reputable sites. Just wondering if she is legit or not.

  15. #5582
    Looking for suggestions. Any girls with a full Bush?

    Already been to lily.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape