Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12967

    136895

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    The top one on your list is a big rip-off. Pics not real.

  2. #12966

    Not so Sweet.

    Had a visit to Sweet and got some new girl. I was wanting a massage from Susan.

    Lack luster massage at best. No tease before the flip. After the flip she puts her head on my chest and rubs my stomach.

    Then raises up and points to her mouth. She fetched my wallet and I gave her. 80.

    Then she just gave the usual tug. I am been there plenty, but will not return for awhile.

  3. #12965
    Ashley is a very attractive girl with a descent massage. On the flip the standard and nothing extra. Rub and tug and time for you to go.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]

  4. #12964

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from the ones that have their reviews disabled. Those providers will occasionally be reviewed here and the reviews of them are bad. There is a reason that they don't want bad reviews seen. The incall asian place will be nothing like the pictures. Happy hunting. Post a report for inquiring minds, please. Enjoy your week!

  5. #12963

    Who is doing it

    Idk about any of you but I have noticed the last 2 or so months a few of these ladies with huge bumps on the lips. Ladies that are known for only a HJ nothing else. Someone out here is paying some hard cash for some extras.

  6. #12962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 351
    Quote Originally Posted by RayRip406  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/118510

    Lots of life drama, talks non-stop throughout the session, but her build and attitude do it for me. Operates out of her house on the east side (roughly near 10th and German church).
    No hassle, great provider. Truly aims to please. Also why I plan to see her soon. Again.

  7. #12961
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    La La at Footloose

    Visited Footloose last Saturday. Asked for La La as I have seen her once before. Absolutely the best massage I have ever had and I've had plenty. Petite, average looking, probably around 40. If you want an incredible massage go see her. Typical 1 hour / $60.

  8. #12960

    Mutual Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    I'm a regular of.

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/118510

    Lots of life drama, talks non-stop throughout the session, but her build and attitude do it for me. Operates out of her house on the east side (roughly near 10th and German church).

  9. #12959

    Black peony

    At 52nd Court near keystone and 52nd st. I got Nancy 6. 5/10 for a hh at. 40. Asked for a table shower and was offered a stand up shower. No help from Nancy. Kinder right out in the open so another monger wandered in while I was dismounting the shower, since its pretty high step up. The massage was quite good, and the finish included a bit of DATY. Super nice legs and clean for us finicky eaters, no kissing at all. I tipped. 6 and she seemed happy with that. I will repeat.

  10. #12958
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get the short woman at Mountain Aire? How are her massages? Does she get naked?
    Do you mean the short Chinese woman with black hair?

  11. #12957

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    I went Tina is definitely hot but you're only going to get happy ending nothing more. I will seek out someone else.
    May I ask why you think this? How many times have you seen her?6.

  12. #12956

    Any experience with these?


  13. #12955

    Coco

    Hoping to go and see Coco with the ass on Friday this week. Last report I saw was a few weeks ago and said she was at rose about a month ago. Has anyone seen her more recently? Just want to make sure I show up at the right place. Thanks.

  14. #12954

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    I went Tina is definitely hot but you're only going to get happy ending nothing more. I will seek out someone else.
    How is the hour massage? Did you get a good full hour and price?

  15. #12953

    Suite A off Shadeland

    Stopped by old reliable Suite A off Shadeland the other day. Provider was older, potentially Japanese by face structure. Gave good massage, preflip teasing very direct. Used an interesting technique post flip. Not bad not good just interesting and effective for the task. Did this weird leaning over thing that was a bad idea from the start, had to clean herself up House plus 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape