Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,571 to 24,585 of 37373
-
12-15-19 20:38 #12803Senior Member

Posts: 189Sky
Had another enjoyable visit with Sky this afternoon. She makes you feel so welcome and so friendly. Worth the trip and the time.
-
12-15-19 20:19 #12802Regular Member

Posts: 16Tina MILF
Saw her this weekend. Awkward initially, but went for a rub down. It was alright but once she got to work, well she's been around the block a few times. Wouldn't mind repeating in the future.
-
12-15-19 19:59 #12801Senior Member

Posts: 155Taylor from sirens
Saw Taylor from sirens tonight. Very easy to set up. What In her pics she had blond hair but now she is brunette. Definetly her, gorgeous girl, sexy body.
Was a little late but that's cause she got lost, I live a little far out. Charged me the normal 180 agency fee then 150 for everything else. Looks 8, experience 6, attitude 9.
BBBJ, then everything else covered cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Got done and she rushed out.
Overall good, will repeat.
-
12-15-19 18:40 #12800Senior Member

Posts: 118I have seen her
I saw her for a QV and she has good skills.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 17:59 #12799Senior Member

Posts: 36Come See Me
I have noticed this provider post several times, any info about her?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/754498783766
-
12-15-19 17:54 #12798Regular Member

Posts: 9Intel
Any intel on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...o/581505336111
-
12-15-19 16:36 #12797Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 40Do you remember the name of the other provider? I think I'm familiar with her.
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 12:34 #12796Senior Member

Posts: 630Anyone seen this one
She said she goes by Amy.
She rooms with another provider I've seen before.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/424977930399
-
12-15-19 10:48 #12795Senior Member

Posts: 1775Goddamn
I saw her earlier this weekend; not sure I can add anything that hasn't already been said. If you are on the fence, make the leap. I'm tempted to go back today.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 10:15 #12794Senior Member

Posts: 373Sweetie
She's possibly available tonight after 8 for sm.
-
12-15-19 10:15 #12793Regular Member

Posts: 21Summer Breeze
Hey gents, was curious about this one:
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/645963828956
It seems from some other reports that she's heavier in the pics but I actually prefer them heavy. Just wondering if someone here can confirm if she has a decent face to look at or not. Cheers.
-
12-14-19 17:40 #12792Senior Member

Posts: 346That. . but the giveaway was right there in the ad with "Location: Denver".
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 15:30 #12791Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Back
I read that she had retired. I'm so glad that she's back. I'm definitely going to see her again.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 14:46 #12790Senior Member

Posts: 447Brittany link
See yesterday's post #12621.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 12:41 #12789Senior Member

Posts: 52Avoid
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/355462424953
Avoid this one. Says she only takes cash app and all that stuff. I said no then she threatens to message my wife via face book with a screen shot of our chat unless I pay her. Of course she got nothing out of me.











Reply With Quote




