Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,316 to 18,330 of 26385
-
12-16-19 05:48 #8070Senior Member

Posts: 45Not the OP
I'm not the OP so I am not going to bother to try and look up an ad link, but here is the PornHub link: https://www.pornhub.com/model/bj-jenny.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
Her banter is pretty cringe but she sucks dick like a champ.
-
12-16-19 03:30 #8069Senior Member

Posts: 402Nola
Seen her a year or two ago as well. Whatever you do make sure you request that she wears make up and looks like her pics. When she opened up the door she looked like some trailer park chick from Eastern Kentucky. No make up, sweats, wife beater, overweight etc. Not attractive without that color on her face. But she can take a pounding, I will give her that. I might repeat if she has dropped the weight.
Originally Posted by SeanStyles
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 01:29 #8068Senior Member

Posts: 326Pretty sure she's not new
Looks exactly like the Sammie who started on Seeking Arrangement, was GFE, then moved to escorting and advertising on skipthegames. Reviews were initially positive but went downhill as she seemed to not really like what she was doing and add a bunch of more rules if I remember correctly. Then she sort of disappeared off of skipthegames, but now is back -- looks exactly the same except is wearing a lot heavier makeup. Either way those rates seem high for non-GFE plus a lot of rules, but to each their own.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 01:05 #8067Senior Member

Posts: 421Link?? Pornhub page??
Originally Posted by Gwildor
[View Original Post]
And can we get a new ad link that works?
-
12-16-19 00:27 #8066Senior Member

Posts: 78Nola
Ditto that. Always found her attractive, but the weight gain killed it for me.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 18:52 #8065Senior Member

Posts: 435Port used to have a couple providers, but they have either moved or gotten out of the game. Not a lot of options.
Originally Posted by FreeMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 17:30 #8064Senior Member

Posts: 315OZ County
Nothing steady going on there; occasionally there will be ads for Port Washington or Mequon or nearby Germantown.
Originally Posted by FreeMe
[View Original Post]
I would recommend that you use STG for Milwaukee and then enter a city name in the search box.
-
12-15-19 16:08 #8063Senior Member

Posts: 627She's been doing this for several years. To me she's not worth the price with all of her rules. Don't get me wrong, I think she hot. Plus she's real loud (daddy this, daddy that). Not my thing.
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 14:50 #8062Regular Member

Posts: 6Hello
Hello everybody!
I'm new to the site and me to Wisconsin / Milwaukee area. I've got to tell you, you have some awesome reports on here. I was curious though, does anyone know of any providers in the Ozaukee County area? I did a search but came up empty handed.
FM.
-
12-15-19 10:21 #8061Senior Member

Posts: 45Pornhub
Did she ever record you for the Pornhub page? I got a car bbbjcimws from her which I thought was great, but no one needs to see my dick on the internet.
Originally Posted by Beach303
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 09:32 #8060Senior Member

Posts: 2553rd Ad Pic
I would also like to know what she looks like right now. Here's another pic from an ad she had up 2 or 3 days ago. If she's actually dropped the weight she had put on, I'd see her again for the rate she quoted me.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 02:02 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 166Sammie
Yea. She's early 20's. Said she hasn't been doing it for awhile. Seems fairly new to me. I haven't seen her post on STG before. She's clean, petite, about 5'3" tall, and safe. Although she uses cover for everything, her head game uses lots of saliva. Interesting feeling. She just had her nipples pierced so no sucking or licking those atm. Good luck and stay safe. Also she's probably hard to get a hold of since she just started.
Originally Posted by JohnGalt34
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/425194030113
-
12-15-19 00:57 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 136God damn you!
Originally Posted by DewAngel
[View Original Post]
Just as I'm preparing to leave state, and I think I've visited enough providers in Milwaukee; you post a positive review of a thin, small breasted blonde, not yet 30?
LOL.
-
12-15-19 00:05 #8057Senior Member

Posts: 59Nola
Saw Nola about 3 years ago. She was not a spinner then, kind of thick and curvy. She looks to have put on a few pounds in her "current" pics. She always has been good at taking her pics using flattering angles and poses. She does have a nice face when she smiles. Problem is when I saw her she didn't smile or even fake that she was enjoying it. Her attitude was like she was doing me a favor to even spend time with me.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
Definitely would not repeat. Just not my cup of tea.
Be safe.
Daddio.
-
12-15-19 00:02 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 45Nola
I saw her twice in early 2017. Each time was average. I absolutely hate the CBJ but that's how she started. Looks like she's lost 10 pounds or more. She was checking her phone a lot and was only half into it from what I remember. I got her to do greek on the 2nd visit which was nice but she buzz killed me when she said her boyfriend was outside wanting to talk to her but not to worry because he knows what she does. She had a nice apartment too but I wasnt allowed on the couches or the bedroom so I was stuck fucking her on a shitty little air mattress.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






