Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12951
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever get the short woman at Mountain Aire? How are her massages? Does she get naked?
    Do you mean the short Chinese woman with black hair?

  2. #12950

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    I went Tina is definitely hot but you're only going to get happy ending nothing more. I will seek out someone else.
    May I ask why you think this? How many times have you seen her?6.

  3. #12949

    Any experience with these?


  4. #12948

    Coco

    Hoping to go and see Coco with the ass on Friday this week. Last report I saw was a few weeks ago and said she was at rose about a month ago. Has anyone seen her more recently? Just want to make sure I show up at the right place. Thanks.

  5. #12947

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMassage  [View Original Post]
    I went Tina is definitely hot but you're only going to get happy ending nothing more. I will seek out someone else.
    How is the hour massage? Did you get a good full hour and price?

  6. #12946

    Suite A off Shadeland

    Stopped by old reliable Suite A off Shadeland the other day. Provider was older, potentially Japanese by face structure. Gave good massage, preflip teasing very direct. Used an interesting technique post flip. Not bad not good just interesting and effective for the task. Did this weird leaning over thing that was a bad idea from the start, had to clean herself up House plus 4.

  7. #12945

    Lavender

    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    That sounds amazing. I want to try.
    I went Tina is definitely hot but you're only going to get happy ending nothing more. I will seek out someone else.

  8. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by BjcimSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Any update on Sunrise? I go there often. Just a scare tactic by LE?
    I think you should take the post reporting LEO at Sunrise with a very large grain of salt.

    I'm not saying it isn't true, but I certainly have my doubts based on past experience with Fishers PD and their standard MO.

  9. #12943
    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Lavender this afternoon. Haven't been to a AMP in a long time. The place is very clean. Met inside by "Tina" small girl with a very nice rack. I always do the hour. Very nice body rub with oil as my skin was dry from my Hot Tub. When done she encouraged me to take a shower. In the. Back was another very short lady showing off an amazing set of tits in a low cut blouse. She twerked my nipples and rubbed my stomach. LOL. Tina said next time 4 hand massage.

    All in all I will be back and yes left very happy.
    I went to Lavender last Friday. Was met by a decently attractive woman and shown to a room. After getting on table, door opened and I looked up as I always do just to see wxactly who is doing massage. It was an older, short, chubby girl who wasnt attractive at all to me. Just a heads up. The place was clean and massage was decent, but I wouldn't have stayed if I wasnt already naked on table and had already paid.

  10. #12942
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029

    A Spa

    I've been waiting to see a report on this one. It appears nobody has been able to find it. Decided to TOFTT today since I wanted to visit a favorite place on the south side for lunch.

    Address is 8xx5 US x1. Google maps thinks that's at Southport road. Google maps is wrong. It's located just north of the Honda dealership north of Stop 12. There's a strip mall behind the Skyline Chili and the spa is towards the south end.

    Parking is somewhat discreet, not like parking right on 31. Place has just been remodeled with fresh paint. If you're sensitive to odors, you might want to wait a week or so. Smell of paint was pretty strong. Temperature was also chilly.

    The only one working is older, probably 50+ and the body is about what you would expect. Face is reasonably nice. Massage was good, kept completely covered, with 2 blankets and a towel. Yes, it was that chilly.

    Price was standard. Got shorted about 15 minutes on the hour. Said she would give me an hour for the 30 minute price next time. Left happy.

  11. #12941

    New AMP

    So I saw an ad for a new AMP on Allisonville road and 96th street. Walked in meet by an older 40's and a little heavy set girl. Asked for the hour because really wanted massage. Massage was great, she even walked in my back which was really great. On the flip I just could not get into it with her because she was a little bigger than I like and older, was not really attractive. She tried for a good 10 min and then said she would get other girl. Another girl walked in, she was younger but also heavy set. I just could not finish so I asked to continue massage. Overall massage was great the 2 girls were not attractive, would probably not repeat.

  12. #12940

    Mountain Aire

    Anybody ever get the short woman at Mountain Aire? How are her massages? Does she get naked?

  13. #12939
    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to Lavender this afternoon. Haven't been to a AMP in a long time. The place is very clean. Met inside by "Tina" small girl with a very nice rack. I always do the hour. Very nice body rub with oil as my skin was dry from my Hot Tub. When done she encouraged me to take a shower. In the. Back was another very short lady showing off an amazing set of tits in a low cut blouse. She twerked my nipples and rubbed my stomach. LOL. Tina said next time 4 hand massage.

    All in all I will be back and yes left very happy.
    That sounds amazing. I want to try.

  14. #12938

    Sunny

    About to go try the b2 b hoping it's worth it. Any one ever had hers?

  15. #12937

    Lavender Today

    Paid a visit to Lavender this afternoon. Haven't been to a AMP in a long time. The place is very clean. Met inside by "Tina" small girl with a very nice rack. I always do the hour. Very nice body rub with oil as my skin was dry from my Hot Tub. When done she encouraged me to take a shower. In the. Back was another very short lady showing off an amazing set of tits in a low cut blouse. She twerked my nipples and rubbed my stomach. LOL. Tina said next time 4 hand massage.

    All in all I will be back and yes left very happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape