Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12798

  2. #12797
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    She said she goes by Amy.

    She rooms with another provider I've seen before.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/424977930399
    Do you remember the name of the other provider? I think I'm familiar with her.

  3. #12796

    Anyone seen this one

    She said she goes by Amy.

    She rooms with another provider I've seen before.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/424977930399

  4. #12795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    Goddamn

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    She's possibly available tonight after 8 for sm.
    I saw her earlier this weekend; not sure I can add anything that hasn't already been said. If you are on the fence, make the leap. I'm tempted to go back today.

  5. #12794

    Sweetie

    She's possibly available tonight after 8 for sm.

  6. #12793

    Summer Breeze

    Hey gents, was curious about this one:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/645963828956

    It seems from some other reports that she's heavier in the pics but I actually prefer them heavy. Just wondering if someone here can confirm if she has a decent face to look at or not. Cheers.

  7. #12792
    Quote Originally Posted by Ddggtt  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/355462424953

    Avoid this one. Says she only takes cash app and all that stuff. I said no then she threatens to message my wife via face book with a screen shot of our chat unless I pay her. Of course she got nothing out of me.
    That. . but the giveaway was right there in the ad with "Location: Denver".

  8. #12791
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina yesterday for the 5th time and she never disappoints! She has many reviews so nothing to add there, but some had said she retired. Just want to let you know she's still available at least for today. Has a post on STG. Better see her while you still can.
    I read that she had retired. I'm so glad that she's back. I'm definitely going to see her again.

  9. #12790

    Brittany link

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Someone have a link to the ad?
    See yesterday's post #12621.

  10. #12789

    Avoid

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/355462424953

    Avoid this one. Says she only takes cash app and all that stuff. I said no then she threatens to message my wife via face book with a screen shot of our chat unless I pay her. Of course she got nothing out of me.

  11. #12788
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling44  [View Original Post]
    Brittany's the real deal. BBBJ, CFS. Amazing head game.
    Someone have a link to the ad?

  12. #12787

    Eastside Jackie

    Good morning mongers. Got a txt from Eastside Jackie that was in an accident. She says she's back in business and looking for rent / Christmas help. She can't host right now and has a new number! I'm not able to help her out this weekend / week. Give her a shout if you can help her. New digits end in **86. Be safe! BH44.

  13. #12786

    MILF Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSalt93  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Salt. I was having trouble copying the link with my phone.

  14. #12785
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    #

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please give me her number? Would love to see her.
    I have it. If anyone needs it, they can PM me.

  15. #12784

    MILF Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tina yesterday for the 5th time and she never disappoints! She has many reviews so nothing to add there, but some had said she retired. Just want to let you know she's still available at least for today. Has a post on STG. Better see her while you still can.
    Here's the ad. http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/400507810056.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape