Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 682 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    I searched but could find any reports on this one.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...h/945895376925

    Any reports? I haven't taken the plunge in South Jersey yet, but have a real soft spot for redheads and she looks like my type. TIA.
    Picked her up brought her to my house awhile back in Sept. Awesome girl cute as a button great service wish I had the time to see her again a+.

  2. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by NyckiD069  [View Original Post]
    What's up with her she seems nice but my gut tells me walk away. She says she wants me too wire her money around 70 and then she will hang out. She has issues and wants it ahead of time. My gut tells me once she gets the $$ she will bolt. Very persistent I told her no have it delivered or fronted. She insists on cash app. Then seems to get anoide if I don't do it. Anyone have any experience with her? I seen her twice at my place no issues but there are always other people around when she asks me. So I'm on the fence and too be honest it's starting too be annoying.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-s...s-too/25839288
    Don't do it. I saw her twice. First time was fun, second she was high and constantly falling asleep. Sent her $50 for a vid and she never sent.

  3. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    I usually always put links but lately the girls have been taking their posts down in the links go dead. But here you go. As I said the pictures of her in clothes aren't accurate but the two nude shots are current.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/285546964719
    Hey Plicker2, is she pretty? The real pics don't show her face?

    Thanks.

  4. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDeevee8  [View Original Post]
    I text message her. She always texts back within minutes. After she texts back I go straight to her spot. She is one of the most reliable providers I have ever met. She is nice and super accommodating too. And I have always felt safe at her location.
    And she loves creampies in her pussy. I have filled her up over 50 times over the years!

  5. #1119

    Dyan

    I saw Dyan for the first time last night. I called a few girls that didn't answer, so I decided to give Dyan a shot. We agreed on a car date. That's typically what I prefer for the first meet. She was nice and performed well. I definitely plan on seeing her again. One of the best BBBJ I've had in a while from a provider. The only surprise was how tiny she was. I assumed she was taller by her pictures. Either way I didn't care, she did a good job and was a good girl.

  6. #1118

    Visting A's

    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever have success with the asain posts on cityxguide? I'm always hesitant when I text and the first thing back from them is the hotel address and donation.
    See Delaware posts. Same group. I have seen or actually followed a few from DE to NJ. They were younger for the most part and great. Don't pay the published rate.

  7. #1117

    Chastity

    Quote Originally Posted by DoNotDeevee8  [View Original Post]
    I text message her. She always texts back within minutes. After she texts back I go straight to her spot. She is one of the most reliable providers I have ever met. She is nice and super accommodating too. And I have always felt safe at her location.
    I wouldn't touch this one with a 10-foot pole. Got robbed by her. Reviewed her a while back that she had someone waiting in bathroom that came out after I put down donation to say the date was over. Also the pics are a bit misleading and she looks older in person. So YMMV.

    Happy Huntin,

    AC.

  8. #1116

    Bella

    What's up with her she seems nice but my gut tells me walk away. She says she wants me too wire her money around 70 and then she will hang out. She has issues and wants it ahead of time. My gut tells me once she gets the $$ she will bolt. Very persistent I told her no have it delivered or fronted. She insists on cash app. Then seems to get anoide if I don't do it. Anyone have any experience with her? I seen her twice at my place no issues but there are always other people around when she asks me. So I'm on the fence and too be honest it's starting too be annoying.

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/come-s...s-too/25839288

  9. #1115
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chasity-...erville-544830

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/120275223391

    Okay she's been reviewed here before I'm to lazy to look for it. But it was said she's a tomboy lesbian not lipstick doesn't look like her pictures when you show up, no makeup. I think it was mentioned she does BBFS so I'm interested and I'm trying to set something up least three times. She answered twice and then just went silent. I'm not sure but I think it said calling is the best way to get ahold of her but I don't see it now. I think she gets a date set up and then goes silent on everybody else. So you have to strike fast as soon as you see her post?
    I text message her. She always texts back within minutes. After she texts back I go straight to her spot. She is one of the most reliable providers I have ever met. She is nice and super accommodating too. And I have always felt safe at her location.

  10. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo21  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever have success with the asain posts on cityxguide? I'm always hesitant when I text and the first thing back from them is the hotel address and donation.
    Yea its never the girls in the pictures. Usually much older and fatter. The same goes for the Latina ads too.

  11. #1113
    Quote Originally Posted by Plicker2  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chasity-...erville-544830

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/120275223391

    Okay she's been reviewed here before I'm to lazy to look for it. But it was said she's a tomboy lesbian not lipstick doesn't look like her pictures when you show up, no makeup. I think it was mentioned she does BBFS so I'm interested and I'm trying to set something up least three times. She answered twice and then just went silent. I'm not sure but I think it said calling is the best way to get ahold of her but I don't see it now. I think she gets a date set up and then goes silent on everybody else. So you have to strike fast as soon as you see her post?
    I saw her twice and she doesn't disappoint. Friendly, good BBBJ and BBFS. I would repeat. She has a messed up looking back that makes her really short, but other than that, she's fun.

  12. #1112

    Chastity failed hookup

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/chasity-...erville-544830

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...y/120275223391

    Okay she's been reviewed here before I'm to lazy to look for it. But it was said she's a tomboy lesbian not lipstick doesn't look like her pictures when you show up, no makeup. I think it was mentioned she does BBFS so I'm interested and I'm trying to set something up least three times. She answered twice and then just went silent. I'm not sure but I think it said calling is the best way to get ahold of her but I don't see it now. I think she gets a date set up and then goes silent on everybody else. So you have to strike fast as soon as you see her post?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTE0MjY4NWI4MDczYzA2NTNjMDQ1ODQ5OTY4NGQyYTZiOGZjZGQ4.jpg‎  

  13. #1111

    The 1 off asain posts

    Does anyone ever have success with the asain posts on cityxguide? I'm always hesitant when I text and the first thing back from them is the hotel address and donation.

  14. #1110

    Cindy

    OK Vineland Cindy she increased her rates right after she saw me and looks like she's dropped them back down. Temporarily that is you notice there's a little window until 6 am.

    I'm wondering if it's because her customer service skills are lacking. She's also saying Greek is extra upfront. She should have told me that instead of waiting till my dick head was resting up against her asshole and then telling me sharply that's 50 extra. Her post says she's 29 which means you probably in her 30's. Vagina a little stretched out by having the child. She really is cute though better than her pictures. And she dresses to impress she looks like a hot prostitute when you show up.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...r/393706943111

  15. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze7  [View Original Post]
    Is the a link to get ad?
    I usually always put links but lately the girls have been taking their posts down in the links go dead. But here you go. As I said the pictures of her in clothes aren't accurate but the two nude shots are current.

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...t/285546964719
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTMwNTU4YzliYjg5YWRiYmRjNjllZTBmMjYxY2VkYzZlMjRkMDM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape