Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 569 of 732 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 619 669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 10970
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2450
    I just want to make it crystal clear that when I send out my messages without paying SA, it has nothing to do with hacking into anybody else's account. My method takes advantage of loopholes in their messaging system itself. I would never hack into the account of another gent, even if I knew how, which I don't!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to log on to SA today and I was unable to. I tried to reset the password but the email never arrived. Finally, I noticed that I received an email saying "Did you send that request to change your email? If not, click this link and change your password". So I did that, changed my password, and logged on, only to see 40 new messages from people in the Atlanta area and that someone had uploaded a pic to my acct. So someone hacked my account, sent hundreds of messages with their number in it to people in the ATL area, and now that I've deleted all those sent and received messages, I can't even send a new one to the people I was talking to before my account got hacked. SA really has terrible account security practices.

    SA has great security, you probably used a non complex password and they got in

    If you use that password at other places you should change it now.

    A2
    .

  2. #2449
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStar819  [View Original Post]
    So I tried to log on to SA today and I was unable to. I tried to reset the password but the email never arrived. Finally, I noticed that I received an email saying "Did you send that request to change your email? If not, click this link and change your password". So I did that, changed my password, and logged on, only to see 40 new messages from people in the Atlanta area and that someone had uploaded a pic to my acct. So someone hacked my account, sent hundreds of messages with their number in it to people in the ATL area, and now that I've deleted all those sent and received messages, I can't even send a new one to the people I was talking to before my account got hacked. SA really has terrible account security practices.

    SA has great security, you probably used a non complex password and they got in

    If you use that password at other places you should change it now.

    A2
    I was using a randomly generated password that I created through Lastpass. 20 characters, a mix of uppercase, lowercase, numbers and symbols. So between a password manager that has some of the best security features and I'd wifely recognized as being one of the best password managers out there, and a random website that let someone change the login email without having to use the 2 FA I had on my account, I'm going to take the password manager as being more secure.

  3. #2448

    SA Account got Hacked

    So I tried to log on to SA today and I was unable to. I tried to reset the password but the email never arrived. Finally, I noticed that I received an email saying "Did you send that request to change your email? If not, click this link and change your password". So I did that, changed my password, and logged on, only to see 40 new messages from people in the Atlanta area and that someone had uploaded a pic to my acct. So someone hacked my account, sent hundreds of messages with their number in it to people in the ATL area, and now that I've deleted all those sent and received messages, I can't even send a new one to the people I was talking to before my account got hacked. SA really has terrible account security practices.

    SA has great security, you probably used a non complex password and they got in

    If you use that password at other places you should change it now.

    A2

  4. #2447
    Quote Originally Posted by Bgreen6969  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking here for awhile and I am on SA but have not bought the full account to be able to message, I see people post they are able to get to text w / o membership.

    Can someone PM me on how this is done, I would love to get in the game and I can't figure out how.

    -BG.
    If you're serious about trying SA, buy a one-month membership. See how it goes. Get the feel for how to communicate with the different types of women who are on there. A month is less than the cost of one date.

  5. #2446

    SA. New Here

    Been lurking here for awhile and I am on SA but have not bought the full account to be able to message, I see people post they are able to get to text w / o membership.

    Can someone PM me on how this is done, I would love to get in the game and I can't figure out how.

    -BG.

  6. #2445

    The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

    Use a text search on the keyword "broke". I've got 3-4 dates setup this week with broke college girls. It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Most will take $200 while some want more. I will post results if they don't flake out. They are all home for break and need $ for the holidays. Love it!

    Most cannot host so I've been booking Day Use hotels in the area. Pretty good deal. In by 9 out by 4 usually around $100 or less.

  7. #2444

    Bareback sex with SA girls

    For the record, all of the SA hoes I managed to find and fuck, without paying SA of course, were all slam dunk BBFSCIP without pre-negotiation of bareback services, nor any discussion of condoms whatsoever when the time came to dip the wick. There were five of those, and I know that 3 of them are still active on SA. Of course, I did have positive BBFS intel for all of those, and in some cases, extensive intel, and so that probably automatically weeded out any intractable safety girls. However, with those girls that responded to my universal hack, who I asked up front if they would fuck raw, all went silent as soon as I asked them by text or email. There were 3 of those, all quite chatty, until I popped the bareback question. One of those, I found out from later intel, would not touch a dick without a condom, so I'm surely glad that THAT one went silent, thereby saving me a lot of time wasting and aggravation. So with my own small sample at least, my conclusion is that most SA hoes are just not willing to discuss services upfront. Hence, the importance of intel and trades, and precious leads from forums like this!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoelBen77  [View Original Post]
    Exactly, in my experience 70% of SB will do it (90% for college SB) without asking or discussion. And they are almost always on some form of BC. A small percentage of them will not be on anything and still do it, be careful with those ones.

  8. #2443

    How many times can I say this

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEngland  [View Original Post]
    Had this one just reach out to me a few hours ago.

    Says she is I 44.

    Not sure if she is real or pro.

    When they reach out they seem to be pros or shake downs.

    Any 411 pleases private email me thanks.
    If you want help post her SA link. I have better things to do than a text search on the site.

  9. #2442

    Cough 2525

    Had this one just reach out to me a few hours ago.

    Says she is I 44.

    Not sure if she is real or pro.

    When they reach out they seem to be pros or shake downs.

    Any 411 pleases private email me thanks.

  10. #2441

    They all do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    LOL. If you're dealing with a true college SB, the question doesn't even pose itself. BBFS is the only thing I know.
    Exactly, in my experience 70% of SB will do it (90% for college SB) without asking or discussion. And they are almost always on some form of BC. A small percentage of them will not be on anything and still do it, be careful with those ones.

  11. #2440
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #2439
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion11  [View Original Post]
    Few weeks back I was asking here how do you guys convince SBs to go for BBFS. It was just a curiosity / fantasy for me, I didn't really intend to do that. On SA I met this girl who genuinely seems to be into me, we hang out regularly, get lunch sometimes and of course met couple evenings for intimate fun. I always used condoms for sex, but tonight she pulled me into her and in the heat of the moment I just went with it. It was great, but now I'm freaking out! I'm thinking about any possible STD, but mainly about a pregnancy. She assured me afterwards that she is protected, but could it be possible that she might be trying to get pregnant and then get some nice alimony out of me?
    LOL. If you're dealing with a true college SB, the question doesn't even pose itself. BBFS is the only thing I know.

  13. #2438

    Careful what you wish for

    Few weeks back I was asking here how do you guys convince SBs to go for BBFS. It was just a curiosity / fantasy for me, I didn't really intend to do that. On SA I met this girl who genuinely seems to be into me, we hang out regularly, get lunch sometimes and of course met couple evenings for intimate fun. I always used condoms for sex, but tonight she pulled me into her and in the heat of the moment I just went with it. It was great, but now I'm freaking out! I'm thinking about any possible STD, but mainly about a pregnancy. She assured me afterwards that she is protected, but could it be possible that she might be trying to get pregnant and then get some nice alimony out of me?

  14. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily1234  [View Original Post]
    Did she try to get you to use some Chinese texting app? I think that's a scam now to get guys to make in-app purchases to text. I almost fell for it from one Chinese girl on SA.

    After thinking it through, it was either a bot or some dude in cianjong posing as a girl and getting a quarter for every five bucks in app purchases that he milks out of an american.
    Actually no I got a text from a 617 number. The grammar between SA and text seemed different. Got worse on text. Pic on SA looked very generic too. I dunno.

  15. #2436

    Flaked

    Quote Originally Posted by WorcGuy00  [View Original Post]
    So she flaked. Went off SA to text, asked a couple questions (nothing intimate), and she said not interested and blocked. Spidey senses were tingling though.
    Did she try to get you to use some Chinese texting app? I think that's a scam now to get guys to make in-app purchases to text. I almost fell for it from one Chinese girl on SA.

    After thinking it through, it was either a bot or some dude in cianjong posing as a girl and getting a quarter for every five bucks in app purchases that he milks out of an american.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape