Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,081 to 25,095 of 31552
-
12-14-19 09:43 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 155Tgtbt?
WinterKnight: any chance you can give some more details on this response for everyone's information?
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...d/495550955148
-
12-14-19 03:36 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 33I totally disagree. I asked her to send me pics that were not blurry before I booked and it was her maybe a year ago but she looked way better in person and the time spent was awesome.
Originally Posted by Perusing
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 23:23 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 468Yara Eros
Has anyone checked this one out at all?
https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/9195314.htm?cat=1
-
12-13-19 22:56 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 294Piper
Anyone try this one yet, she just popped up recently.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...v/856585429180
-
12-13-19 17:58 #6468Senior Member

Posts: 74Everyone calm down
I covered up all personal info except my name and photo, and IDGAF about my linkedin account.
Originally Posted by IMonger2
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 16:39 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 87Not Worth It At All
I wouldn't waste my $ on this one. Pussy stinks lackluster BJ Crackhouse in Inkster. Waste of $$.
-
12-13-19 14:31 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 96Totally agree with others. Would be a long drive across town, but worth it if legit.
Originally Posted by FunnyBoner
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 11:03 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 258Did you report this to Eros? They're supposed to be a filter for this sort of bullshit.
Originally Posted by TDisregard
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 09:32 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 255TGTBT Blonde
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
Wow She is cute. Just my type. If she is legit, I would love some intel too. Hope someone knows something.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:26 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 728Tgtbt?
PM sent. She is definitely different.
Originally Posted by KPlank
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:32 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 548Wow
Some people are begging for trouble. I don't trust some Seniors! Ok, it's time for a shot of whiskey after reading this!
Originally Posted by IMonger2
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there!
-
12-12-19 22:36 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 251Any info?
Hey guys, has anyone seen this one? She seems a bit TGTBT, but she is right by my work, so super convenient. Just checking if anyone has any Intel before I take the plunge. Thanks!
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...d/031940729508
-
12-12-19 19:10 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 151Recomendations
Hey guys I will be visiting on the 16th and 17th and was hoping I could get some recommendations. I'm looking for a girl who can either speak fluent greek, has a great rack or can squirt or any combination of those. I'm looking to cross off some bucket list activities. PM is fine Thanks.
-
12-12-19 19:03 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 231Girl in Pics?
Does that mean you disagree with her not being the girl pictured in the ad?
Originally Posted by MrBrianc
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:02 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 280Why on earth would you give a provider your DL and linked in account?
Originally Posted by TDisregard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






