Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,586 to 24,600 of 37368
-
12-14-19 08:14 #12783Senior Member

Posts: 115Kryss
Can someone please give me her number? Would love to see her.
-
12-14-19 07:09 #12782Senior Member

Posts: 581Tina
Saw Tina yesterday for the 5th time and she never disappoints! She has many reviews so nothing to add there, but some had said she retired. Just want to let you know she's still available at least for today. Has a post on STG. Better see her while you still can.
-
12-14-19 00:02 #12781Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Brittany
Brittany's the real deal. BBBJ, CFS. Amazing head game.
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 23:59 #12780Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55Report back
I was wondering about her too. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 23:37 #12779Banned Member

Posts: 443She definitely YMMV
I say leave her alone. She had an attitude from the jump. Paid for the hour. Thought I was going to get 2 pops off. Cause her pics look amazing. Started with CBJ, got jr up. She said extra for her to ride. I declined. Automatically knew she was a lazy Heffa. Anyways hitting it from back, started off great. She got creamy, but damn I had to do all the work. On top of that the room was hot as hell. I start sweating 5-10 min in. Now she freaking out cause sweat dripping on her legs and stuff. My stroke was grooving when she stopped me. Wipe off sweat tried to get back into doggy but by then her attitude had jr in retreat mode. So I like can you finish me with some hand action. She talking about 20 extra. I already dropped 140 for hr and was shorted. She then say will give 20 back, just leave. I get dressed waiting for her to hand money back and she faking on me. Say leave now, no 20 back. Now I'm mad. She lucky I ain't that dude cause it was close to getting ugly in there. Wouldn't pull a titty out or nothing. Barely wanted me to touch her. WTF they offer an hour rate if you not going to get a full hour.
Originally Posted by TopDawg68
[View Original Post]
Now I got to hit the streets to see if get my finish.
-
12-13-19 22:52 #12778Senior Member

Posts: 76https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/592226945206
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 20:09 #12777Senior Member

Posts: 123Blasian
I saw her about a month or two ago, just forgot to report on it. I visited her during a morning special that was a. 6 for just CFS. It was overall amazing and taller than what she seems.
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 18:17 #12776Senior Member

Posts: 76Brittany from STG
Just saw Brittany, near race track in an apartment. Hot little thing, matched the pics. Everything covered but she is pretty hot. Would like sweeties contact info if anyone cares to share. I saw her early this summer on Midlo, but lost her number.
-
12-13-19 16:01 #12775Senior Member

Posts: 376Jodi Stacks
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/40863692/
So I had a dream with this one today, and I have to say I have a new favorite. Typical set up through text arrived at a decent notel off commerce, and was greeted at the door by Jodi wearing a black luang ire piece with buttery smooth chocolate skin, and a fat ass. LOL! She looked like her photos just a bit shorter they they appear he is maybe 5-1. I placed the. 80 donation for qv on the dresser, she invited my to get comfortable as I entered into one of the better dreams I've had in a while. It all started with her placing the cover on with her mouth and going into one of the best CBJ I've had in a while, lots of deepthroat and slurping, we then moved into the main event where I sampled data which was also nice and some heart pounding missionary, even though she is thick being she is short it made it fun to lay the pipe to her, I had her screaming she was cumming with in a few minutes and I kept stroking until I erupted a weeks worth of build up in the cover. Cleaned up, chatted a little and I woke up and moved on.
So with that said she is a top 5 favorite for me now. If you have thought about seeing here she is legit and a pure sweetheart she is heading to Hampton roads I think, but she said she visits here once a month. As always YMMV but if you like what you see then you will enjoy meeting her.
-
12-13-19 15:05 #12774Senior Member

Posts: 73I can see why!
No, wish I did and would love a follow up!
Originally Posted by Slkdck31
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 13:33 #12773Banned Member

Posts: 90Extortion threat
I have had it 2 times I simply ask where they are that I will be glad to bring them something. Never get a second call.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 11:08 #12772Senior Member

Posts: 192Info needed
Any info on this one?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/567324216212
-
12-13-19 10:42 #12771Senior Member

Posts: 484I have not seen that but I have seen multiple extortion attempts via phone and via email. I know I'm not alone on this board for getting extortion threats. They've all been false but if I ever find out who's responsible they'll discover what real creative karma is.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:52 #12770Senior Member

Posts: 452Airport Terri
I think she is but on a very limited basis but I'm not 100%. I will talk to her today and see where her head is at.
Originally Posted by Roadie1
[View Original Post]
Be safe!
-
12-13-19 07:12 #12769Senior Member

Posts: 376Got the itch
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/40816613/
Just wondering if anyone has seen or have info on this on. I have the itch this morning and she is high on my list to go see, may just have to take one for the team. Thanks in advance.








Reply With Quote






