Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12774

    I can see why!

    Quote Originally Posted by Slkdck31  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/40816613/

    Just wondering if anyone has seen or have info on this on. I have the itch this morning and she is high on my list to go see, may just have to take one for the team. Thanks in advance.
    No, wish I did and would love a follow up!

  2. #12773

    Extortion threat

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen that but I have seen multiple extortion attempts via phone and via email. I know I'm not alone on this board for getting extortion threats. They've all been false but if I ever find out who's responsible they'll discover what real creative karma is.
    I have had it 2 times I simply ask where they are that I will be glad to bring them something. Never get a second call.

  3. #12772

  4. #12771
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen an increase in gals Tryna extort $?

    2 times these chicks have tried acting like they have info on me, my wife, my job, etc. It's a ride, of course, but twice in a month when I haven't been confronted since I switched over to this burner seems a little suspicious to me. I figure I'm not the only one.

    Anyway, I just block them and move on.
    I have not seen that but I have seen multiple extortion attempts via phone and via email. I know I'm not alone on this board for getting extortion threats. They've all been false but if I ever find out who's responsible they'll discover what real creative karma is.

  5. #12770

    Airport Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadie1  [View Original Post]
    Does she have any plans on returning?
    I think she is but on a very limited basis but I'm not 100%. I will talk to her today and see where her head is at.

    Be safe!

  6. #12769

    Got the itch

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/40816613/

    Just wondering if anyone has seen or have info on this on. I have the itch this morning and she is high on my list to go see, may just have to take one for the team. Thanks in advance.

  7. #12768
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    No response

    Quote Originally Posted by RvaatNight  [View Original Post]
    I've seen 2 of the three and got a pretty sweet deal. The one with glasses is the star but Stella is solid too. Whatever they quote you I guarantee you can get it for like half.
    I tried to make contact, but never got a response.

  8. #12767

    RosieRedd

    I gave RosieRedd a try- found her on STG- cute young black girl. Was cautious because rough apartment complex. She met me outside and walked me in. 100% head skills. BBBJ CIM with no problem. Deep throat. Smelled good. Great tits big nipples. Walked me out. Very recommended.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/652557314800

  9. #12766
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Scams

    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen an increase in gals Tryna extort $?

    2 times these chicks have tried acting like they have info on me, my wife, my job, etc. It's a ride, of course, but twice in a month when I haven't been confronted since I switched over to this burner seems a little suspicious to me. I figure I'm not the only one.

    Anyway, I just block them and move on.
    It's Christmas. Scams of all kinds increase on Christmas. The spam in my email box is full of holiday scams.

  10. #12765
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 52

    Coming back?

    Quote Originally Posted by FanRat  [View Original Post]
    She is not in rehab but doing the clinic thing every day and has been clean a few weeks. She is doing really well and is focused on that. She has been out of the game pretty much while she gets her shit together and doesn't have WiFi where she is currently staying so hasnt been able to get texts.
    Does she have any plans on returning?

  11. #12764

    Airport Terri

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4  [View Original Post]
    Yes I'd also like to know where she is.
    She is not in rehab but doing the clinic thing every day and has been clean a few weeks. She is doing really well and is focused on that. She has been out of the game pretty much while she gets her shit together and doesn't have WiFi where she is currently staying so hasnt been able to get texts.

  12. #12763

    Airport Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from airport Teri? Did she get in re-hab? Hope all is well. She was a favorite to many.
    Yes I'd also like to know where she is.

  13. #12762

    Vicious scams

    Anyone else seen an increase in gals Tryna extort $?

    2 times these chicks have tried acting like they have info on me, my wife, my job, etc. It's a ride, of course, but twice in a month when I haven't been confronted since I switched over to this burner seems a little suspicious to me. I figure I'm not the only one.

    Anyway, I just block them and move on.

  14. #12761
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaned13  [View Original Post]
    Wonder what they are asking for this?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/563002777325

    Be safe 13.
    I've seen 2 of the three and got a pretty sweet deal. The one with glasses is the star but Stella is solid too. Whatever they quote you I guarantee you can get it for like half.

  15. #12760

    Midget

    It was a scam. Wanted to be pre paid.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Damn! I missed the ad too and a midget is on my bucket list too. I may call and see if she's planning a return trip to Richmond anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape