Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 368 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #898

    New favorite

    Long time lurker, figured it's time I contributed. I had the pleasure of seeing this young lady recently and she was an absolute joy. She can be hard to get in touch with because her kids are her top priority but once you do get to see her you won't be sorry. She's much more attractive in person and is pleasant to talk to. Please be good to this one, she's a sweet girl.

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/774947283704

  2. #897

    Lana

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...n/306862497422

    I saw this lady recently, and had a great time and experience. Had tried for some time, several times to connect, but finally got it done. So, she has another job, and that contributed to the scheduling delays. Communication is pretty good. Her incall is not always available, and we connected at a local hotel. Looks are above average, but she's a bit older than she indicates. I wasnt sure what to expect, but happy indent thru with it. We. Got down to business and she a pretty cool lady and easy to talk to. Menu is pretty open, with all things as expected on the table. Didn't ask about Greek, so not sure. $ for hhr.

    She enjoys herself and does get into it. Really chi and steamy meeting. Chatted afterwards, and headed out. Pictures are limited as you can see, but those breast are here for sure. Body will not disappoint you.

    I would recommend seeing her. Again, please remember scheduling make take some time.

    Happy Hunting.

  3. #896

    Sexy Mama

    I'm sure she's the one that went by Leggs before. Cash and dash be careful.

    http://archive.ph/s3QC9

  4. #895

    TheGlav

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    Tried to twice both outcall and incall. Outcall wanted a deposit at the last minute. I refused they went silent. Incall drove to the location I was instructed too. Tried to contact them for final instructions again crickets.

  5. #894

    Anyone seen these 2?

    Has anyone checked this one out?

    http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/473748755146
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-12-14-17-07-57.jpg‎   image-2019-12-14-17-08-12.jpg‎  

  6. #893

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by JWayne497  [View Original Post]
    Based on the reviews I figured I would try this one out recently. And sadly this was probably top 3 worst experiences I've had. Not much good had here. Reasons being: bad smokers breath, bad oder down there, high rates, and she just wasnt into anything. Definitely not returning. http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/003318248852.
    Agree with you. Made the mistake of visiting her yesterday and kissing her was like kissing an ashtray. She started BJ and I slipped my fingers in for a test and could not stand the smell. Just let her finish the over priced hhr and got out of there.

  7. #892

    Taylor

    Based on the reviews I figured I would try this one out recently. And sadly this was probably top 3 worst experiences I've had. Not much good had here. Reasons being: bad smokers breath, bad oder down there, high rates, and she just wasnt into anything. Definitely not returning. http://lansing.skipthegames.com/fema...e/003318248852.

  8. #891
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked this one out?
    Just saw her this afternoon. Total rip off. Pics are old. While she is still attractive it was a cash and dash.

    Went to her house next to gm factory downtown. Rundown area. She "accidentally" gave the address of the house across the street. When I texted I had arrived, she said oh it's this house so I drove into the correct driveway. Smoky inside. Went upstairs. Dirty carpet. Sleeping bag on the floor for the action. Hmmmm.

    Had me count out the $80 for hhr. Then said she needed smokes and drink. My tip to her would be that. Both of us got into my car and drove a mile to a BP gas station. She took $20 and went in to buy smokes, candy Mountain Dew and scratch off tickets. I waited outside. Of course there was no change. Got back to her place. Seemed very hyper. She seemed sad I had brought covers. More idle small talk. Then she made a phone call to someone in Spanish. Told them to come over now. Tells me her daughter is coming over and needs $20 for a field trip. Could I give it to her.I said I had no more money. $100 out so far for nothing. She said she'd go in my car with me to the atm this time to get the cash.

    At this point I had enough. Obviously total scam. No refund of course. And if I had gone out to get more money, you bet that something else would come up so that I would have to pay even more money for zero service.

    Lesson learnt. But better to stop the date early than later. In conclusion stay away from this scammer!

  9. #890
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked this one out?
    Yeah she's a thief with a pimp.

  10. #889

    Looks promising

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlav  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked this one out?
    Link would be helpful.

  11. #888

    New chick

    Has anyone checked this one out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎  

  12. #887

    Arianna

    I totally agree with Sparky, the only downside with her is that she is on the higher price tier. She's into the hobby part time and has a day job. She is one of the few drug free providers in Lansing. Some people including myself have experienced odour down below. She is a nice person.

    Ben.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky11  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely legit seen her at her residence very clean place, she was freshly showered no drugs sweet lady. She is a bigger girl with some big breast if you are into that I think you will enjoy her company.

  13. #886

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky11  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely legit seen her at her residence very clean place, she was freshly showered no drugs sweet lady. She is a bigger girl with some big breast if you are into that I think you will enjoy her company.
    Sounds perfect. Yolo!

  14. #885

    Arianna

    She is definitely legit seen her at her residence very clean place, she was freshly showered no drugs sweet lady. She is a bigger girl with some big breast if you are into that I think you will enjoy her company.

  15. #884

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin99  [View Original Post]
    She also mentioned to me when I texted her that she is pregnant. Not really my thing, I just wanted to put it out there, in case someone is into pregnant providers. I'm just a messenger.

    Ben.
    I'm very much interested.

    Is this chick legit? Can anyone vouch for her, safe place, clean girl etc? I hate drama.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape