Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,601 to 24,615 of 37369
-
12-13-19 07:12 #12769Senior Member

Posts: 376Got the itch
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/40816613/
Just wondering if anyone has seen or have info on this on. I have the itch this morning and she is high on my list to go see, may just have to take one for the team. Thanks in advance.
-
12-13-19 06:33 #12768Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 55No response
I tried to make contact, but never got a response.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:29 #12767Regular Member

Posts: 21RosieRedd
I gave RosieRedd a try- found her on STG- cute young black girl. Was cautious because rough apartment complex. She met me outside and walked me in. 100% head skills. BBBJ CIM with no problem. Deep throat. Smelled good. Great tits big nipples. Walked me out. Very recommended.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/652557314800
-
12-12-19 19:59 #12766Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Scams
It's Christmas. Scams of all kinds increase on Christmas. The spam in my email box is full of holiday scams.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:58 #12765Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 52Coming back?
Does she have any plans on returning?
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:11 #12764Senior Member

Posts: 452Airport Terri
She is not in rehab but doing the clinic thing every day and has been clean a few weeks. She is doing really well and is focused on that. She has been out of the game pretty much while she gets her shit together and doesn't have WiFi where she is currently staying so hasnt been able to get texts.
Originally Posted by RichmondGuy4
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 13:43 #12763Senior Member

Posts: 94Airport Teri
Yes I'd also like to know where she is.
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 13:30 #12762Senior Member

Posts: 417Vicious scams
Anyone else seen an increase in gals Tryna extort $?
2 times these chicks have tried acting like they have info on me, my wife, my job, etc. It's a ride, of course, but twice in a month when I haven't been confronted since I switched over to this burner seems a little suspicious to me. I figure I'm not the only one.
Anyway, I just block them and move on.
-
12-12-19 11:25 #12761Senior Member

Posts: 66I've seen 2 of the three and got a pretty sweet deal. The one with glasses is the star but Stella is solid too. Whatever they quote you I guarantee you can get it for like half.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 11:21 #12760Senior Member

Posts: 481Midget
It was a scam. Wanted to be pre paid.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 09:34 #12759Senior Member

Posts: 134Airport Teri
Has anyone heard from airport Teri? Did she get in re-hab? Hope all is well. She was a favorite to many.
-
12-12-19 09:18 #12758Senior Member

Posts: 484The Midget
Damn! I missed the ad too and a midget is on my bucket list too. I may call and see if she's planning a return trip to Richmond anytime soon.
Originally Posted by DelRey
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 07:56 #12757Senior Member

Posts: 167Three is the charm!!
Wonder what they are asking for this?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/563002777325
Be safe 13.
-
12-12-19 07:30 #12756Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-12-19 01:37 #12755Senior Member

Posts: 67Midget
Did anyone visit the midget that had ad on STG while back. Any info, please. Missed her thinks she's a traveler. Buddy told me about ad, didn't see it.
But is one with ad in Raleigh, NC. Either way to Ric or Ral. Is 2 hr drive. Thats why, I'd like some info, before pulling trigger. But it is a bucket list item. Thanks in advance for any info.











Reply With Quote





