Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,781 to 21,795 of 37379
-
12-14-19 12:45 #15599Senior Member

Posts: 122Salad toss
Now that sounds like fun.
Originally Posted by WingNut97
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 23:05 #15598Senior Member

Posts: 246Saigon. Diamond
Looking for reports on Diamond at Saigon. Is she AA? How's her messages. Is she good looking?
-
12-13-19 20:16 #15597Senior Member

Posts: 264This is a scam. Do not call this number. They threaten legal action. Its a bogus phone number. See prior reviews.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 18:48 #15596Senior Member

Posts: 42Lucky Spa in Jackson!!
Originally Posted by OnTheRoad2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 14:59 #15595Senior Member

Posts: 96Not Spectacular. But Worth a Visit
With all the hype in the many postings, you'd think this AAMP (10 Mile / Haggerty in Novi) would provide the orgasmic experience of a lifetime. Not quite, but still worth a visit since the turnover is fairly regularly and after several visits, I found the variety rewarding. Recent visit met a 20's lady, Chinese not Japanese, who rated a 6 or 7. FS was on the menu. Since these AAMPs (14/75 in Madison Heights and 12/ Northwestern) are rapidly disappearing, I probably will return to Novi expecting to hit the mother lode. I don't do Asians in motels and most of the AMPs are hit-and-miss at best. So I guess I'll have to up my game and check out Eros, though $$$ and $$ rankles an old-timer who remembers a much less-expensive hobby. If anyone can provide leads to other AAMPs, would be greatly appreciated. Stay Safe!
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/2-youn...-nuru-37753384
-
12-13-19 14:11 #15594Senior Member

Posts: 190Salad Tossing
Hey guys, I'm looking to dream about a good old fashion salad tossing while jerked. Anybody have any recommendations?
-
12-13-19 13:19 #15593Regular Member

Posts: 4Jenn Info
I Too would thank you for the contact info!
Originally Posted by Joseph2019
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 12:01 #15592Senior Member

Posts: 127She is very shy but I found her attractive and friendly. I think she will warm up given some time.
Originally Posted by Blazer1
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:58 #15591Senior Member

Posts: 128Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.
Originally Posted by Ind25
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:51 #15590Regular Member

Posts: 9Jens contact
I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 08:24 #15589Senior Member

Posts: 85Bonita Diaz
https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home
Originally Posted by Ind25
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:58 #15588Regular Member

Posts: 6Jenns #
Could anyone PM me Jenns contact info please? I would love to check her out this weekend if I could. Thanks!
-
12-12-19 20:38 #15587Senior Member

Posts: 40Clarkston Parlor
Are you referring to the Oriental Health Spa? The last time I went, I got a handshake, but that was a few months ago.
Originally Posted by DirtyOne313
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:05 #15586Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you please PM Bonita number?
Originally Posted by GregsMeg
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:04 #15585Regular Member

Posts: 2Can you PM Jenns number.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





