Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 40018
-
12-13-19 19:03 #21868Banned Member

Posts: 317Door fee
All the ones I have talked to is split 50/50.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
Owner pays for everything. Gas electric towels water oil lotion rent air conditioning taxes telephone fees and license to open business. Girl just shows up. She keeps tip and half door fee. They don't pay any of the expenses to run a spa.
-
12-13-19 14:04 #21867Senior Member

Posts: 56I have been told that on 65 door fee they will get 20 to 25.
Originally Posted by HanginBalls
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:47 #21866Regular Member

Posts: 12Mutual touch is allowed. Standard HJ finish.
Originally Posted by MyNakedStuff
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:08 #21865Banned Member

Posts: 586Curiosity?
Just wondering what percentage of the door fee the masseuses get?
-
12-12-19 14:14 #21864Regular Member

Posts: 22I miss her too! I got to see her one last the week before she left. She's a gem and truly missed.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:39 #21863Senior Member

Posts: 131I can't figure out what place you're talking about. Can you share a link? PM is fine. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 14:43 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 569Yup. That place went downhill fast. Haven't had a good time in months and stopped bothering.
Originally Posted by Sami001
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 13:31 #21861Regular Member

Posts: 14How is the finish? Does she allow mutual touch?
Originally Posted by MathisP92
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 08:53 #21860Banned Member

Posts: 317Mimi
I have been communicating with her recently. She was talking about coming back for 3 months. She did not say when.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 08:50 #21859Banned Member

Posts: 317Ozone
Try oki doki.
Originally Posted by WhenInRome
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 00:35 #21858Regular Member

Posts: 16Ozone
Michelle gone now. Any idea where she went?
-
12-11-19 00:28 #21857Regular Member

Posts: 12She's exactly as her pictures show. I've seen her before. Session is good overall, but I don't think it is worth the price. Have decided to stop seeing her.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 18:23 #21856Senior Member

Posts: 341Mimi
Ahhh. Mimi. Sigh. Gone.
Originally Posted by Dgordon630
[View Original Post]
I like Lucy. She's sweet and accommodating and knows what she's doing. Overall a pleasure.
Debbie's L2 is. Professional.
-
12-09-19 11:53 #21855Senior Member

Posts: 63Lucy
Seen Debbie several times, always L1, never asked for more, but sounds like L2 may be on the table. I wonder how good her L2 is, if good — I'd try next time.
Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2
[View Original Post]
Seen Lucy a few times too, including her new location. I like the Utr feel of both places. Lucy is very average (looks, massage, skill). Not missing anything — always L1 as well. She seems a little more interested in dipping into my wallet.
Debbie used to have several options at the Elston location, some good, some bad. Wish there was more variety — always seems to be Lucy. First met Mimi working for Debbie — miss her.
Anyone has any other options in that neck of the woods, I'd be interested. Pass by there frequently and I've tried several spots, but I always end up back with Debbie.
-
12-09-19 01:03 #21854Regular Member

Posts: 1Let's
Stopped in a couple of weeks ago. Don't remember the name but she was very nice and took me right away. Middle aged Asian woman. Puppy dog cute with pretty nice. Eyes. Pretty good half hour massage with good pressure on my butt and some pretty good reflexology thrown in. Never really got any flirting but when time was up I swore she asked if I wanted anything else but I couldn't say for sure and I just left it at that because I was there more out of curiosity and needed a good massage.
Originally Posted by TomCody1986
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




