Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 13942
-
12-12-19 23:03 #5587Regular Member

Posts: 7Same Question
Anyone see Sheila recently?
Originally Posted by GiantsFan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 18:32 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 172Hot chicks
I got pics of some hotties with digits.
$$$ to 1000.
Pm me.
-
12-12-19 18:15 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 238I must say.
That's a great story, and idea, that you had. I need to remember that one.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 16:47 #5584Senior Member

Posts: 47Was there any formal screening involved with Brittany or Rory, or just a phone call and conversation, then good to meet up? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 15:36 #5583Regular Member

Posts: 13Artemis
I booked with Artemis for a Tuesday. She rescheduled, delayed and rescheduled until we had to schedule for Wednesday. Then we were set for 8 pm. Then she rescheduled for 10:30. Then she went dark and never responded to my texts. At least I did not lose any money.
-
12-12-19 14:50 #5582Senior Member

Posts: 106Alright man, no hating. Just seems a little rich for someone with no real references! Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by Azman84
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:28 #5581Senior Member

Posts: 217Wow cool story.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:05 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 179Looking for a mature woman in or around Summerlin
Can't I just find a real woman who could use some extra help.
All welcome but love mature / thick women.
KIK 2012xxx952.
-
12-12-19 07:21 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 217Chynelle LOL.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 03:48 #5578Banned Member

Posts: 12Some Friends of Mine
Not all are from Vegas but hopefully this will bring those of you headed that way some luck and motivation.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5de091f8704e5
Currently editing some "security" footage of a thick big tits fat ass blond mature friend I met out that way in November. Bet she still tastes my kids when she swallows;/ I'll post when done.
-
12-12-19 01:39 #5577Senior Member

Posts: 130Take that
There's a girl I know who has a boyfriend, can't help but meet him somewhere along the way, and isn't it fun when to meet the girl's dude? It's happened far too often to me, once too often surely. They phone-swap at times, so it's hard to know which one is sending or receiving your texts. I once texted the girl to ask if she was DTF, and it landed with the boyfriend, who may or may not have been down to fuck, but luckily he didn't act on the invitation.
Awhile back this hit a high mark when girl went off on a date and left her phone with the boyfriend, and I happened to know she was out and about and lacking her phone. But unexpectedly I got a text from her asking whether I could Venmo some money so she could pick up, because her delivery had been flaky, hey, I didn't want her to be sick, did I? This was not going to happen, never going to happen, and I said as much. Then my brain re-endgaged, and I remembered the girl didn't have the phone. This was the boyfriend. He was spoofing as her, even texting like her, the fucking over-spun ubertweaker junkie grifter. I steamed over it for a bit but then had an idea. I picked my phone back up and texted back, 'Actually forget that, sure I'll send the dough, but only if you upgrade me to ass-to-mouth like last time. '.
That ought to teach him.
-
12-12-19 01:23 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 75Tryst and pd
Try giving tryst and private delight a look.
Originally Posted by GuinessGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 00:48 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 60Sex Worker Inception
I dreamt I was in Vegas for a couple of days and in those days, I had dreams about some providers. I would like to call this Vegas Inception.
First off was Veronica and she can be found here https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1458304.
Veronica and I spent about hhr together an d she performed a wonderful BBBJ. This is all I asked and she performed admirably. The only knock and its not much of a knock is that she is a hair bigger than photos but we are talking 10 pounds. Didn't throw me off at all. Super sweet heart. Would repeat.
Next up was Pierce Rose on 2 occasions and can be located here https://tryst.link/escort/pierce-rose Very interesting lady. Fast talker and very open about her life as well as the hobby. Once again, a couple of pounds heavier than pics but she was a fucking riot. Easy to communicate with, prompt and timely. No watching the clock. She delivered herself to my room and proceeded to give the funnest BBBJ I think I have ever received. She was on it til the last drop. The night after she met me again this time for a full hr and she is as advertised. Squirts McGee. Just blow on it and it leaks. Good conversation and the HR turned into 90 minutes. BBBJ, Mish and CG. Would repeat as well.
After this is my only neutral review. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/brittney...s-vegas-372745#erotic Ol' Brittney came to my hotel and she was a bit intoxicated but nonetheless fucking hot to trot. She looks exactly like her pics and that is a great thing cause her pics are smoking. She gave me the most incredible BBBJ ever, no hands. CIM WSp though was not necessarily a mood killer but after that she got dressed and left. Not even 40 minutes. I hit her back after and was really like WTF and she said she would make it up to me but it would be at 3:30 A the next night. That night never came and I never got to make it up. So I would say its a neutral visit cause she hauled ass early but the work done in session was top notch. As the hobby says. YMMV.
And finally was the beautiful and lovely Rory Grey. She can be found here https://tryst.link/escort/misty GODDAMN. I saw her once and called her again in the same night. BBBJ, mish, DATY, CG and RCG. Huge bolts and not a clock watcher as well as GFE. It was like the rodeo had come to town. See this one, you should-Yoda.
All the deets ae in their links and I am no negotiator so what you see posted is accurate. DM for any deets. Crazy ass dreams. Need some sleep.
-
12-11-19 23:23 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 120Man, don't be hating if your paper ain't long enough. They fresh brother, I have seen a lot of stuff here in Vegas. Good luck out. There. I know what I got!
Originally Posted by MaddCapp
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 21:13 #5573Regular Member

Posts: 2Aurora. Meh!
Last FRI I had a dream about Aurora from https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...095/9493267225. It was not a nightmare but not a particularly good dream.
In the dream I visited her long-term motel and was greeted by her two yapping lap dogs. Then she asked me to put FOV to prove I wasn't LEO and reminded me of her extensive no-go list. No kissing, no DATY, no FIV, no nipple play, no BB, no Greek. She was open to BBBJ but CIM would be extra and swallow was on the no-go list.
She was definitely nice looking. Small and petite but not as skinny as I prefer. Pretty but not hot. Early 30's, maybe 120 lbs. After getting started, she stopped to set a timer.
With the large no-go list, the dream proceeded as pretty much just a BBBJ. However, her technique was weak and was really only about 20% BBBJ mixed together with 80% HJ. No sloppy toppy here, just repeated application of a short-lasting, cold aloe vera gel. No BLS but her ball manipulation with her hands was good. I had agreed to the extra for CIM but when the time came we were in one of those 80% HJ periods and she just took it in her mouth while continuing to use her hands.
I awoke from the dream in less than HHR and found myself 110 lighter. It was an acceptable dream but I don't care to ever repeat it.












Reply With Quote





