Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15593

    Jenn Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph2019  [View Original Post]
    I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.
    I Too would thank you for the contact info!

  2. #15592
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer1  [View Original Post]
    Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.
    She is very shy but I found her attractive and friendly. I think she will warm up given some time.

  3. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by Ind25  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM Bonita number?
    Eve is beautiful a bit shy. Complete opposite of Lisa personality wise.

  4. #15590

    Jens contact

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had a superior Nuru this morning from Jenn. And on the flip she spent a considerable amount of time on a Lingam massage, second pop was great! She is a real gem. I know I review her often and it's because she has become my go to provider. I recommend asking her about her Lingum massage special. Happy holidays, Lingam style. LOL.

    SN.
    I too would like a PM of Jens contact or post.

  5. #15589

    Bonita Diaz

    Quote Originally Posted by Ind25  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM Bonita number?
    https://msbonitadiaz.wixsite.com/home

  6. #15588

    Jenns #

    Could anyone PM me Jenns contact info please? I would love to check her out this weekend if I could. Thanks!

  7. #15587

    Clarkston Parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyOne313  [View Original Post]
    Is there some new secret handshake? Went there after taking a year off, and nothing on the flip. I motioned to it and just got a head shake. NO.
    Are you referring to the Oriental Health Spa? The last time I went, I got a handshake, but that was a few months ago.

  8. #15586
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsMeg  [View Original Post]
    I called Bonita to make a four handed appointment for tomorrow. She told me that Lisa is working tomorrow but Eve is working on Saturday. Has anybody seen Eve? If so, how does she compare to Lisa?
    Can you please PM Bonita number?

  9. #15585
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    I had a superior Nuru this morning from Jenn. And on the flip she spent a considerable amount of time on a Lingam massage, second pop was great! She is a real gem. I know I review her often and it's because she has become my go to provider. I recommend asking her about her Lingum massage special. Happy holidays, Lingam style. LOL.

    SN.
    Can you PM Jenns number.

  10. #15584

    Lisa or Eve

    I called Bonita to make a four handed appointment for tomorrow. She told me that Lisa is working tomorrow but Eve is working on Saturday. Has anybody seen Eve? If so, how does she compare to Lisa?

  11. #15583

    Ms. Nuru?

    Any info on these 2 providers. Ms. Nuru and Christy Luv? I've seen her ads all over the place but I haven't seen many reports. Anyone have any experience you can share, seems like they could be fun? Thanks! PM OK.

    http://msnuru.escorts.biz/home

  12. #15582

    Sophia's Spa

    Did Sophia's on Van Dyke in Sterling Heights ever open back up?

  13. #15581

    Clarkston Parlor

    Is there some new secret handshake? Went there after taking a year off, and nothing on the flip. I motioned to it and just got a head shake. NO.

  14. #15580

    Green and 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeh4808  [View Original Post]
    I had one decent (5/6 out of 10) massage in there with standard handshake. Nothing more. Then I walked in there last year and the girl had the biggest cold sore I've ever seen. I turned and left. Never went back.
    Two visits to this location.

    First time exceeded my expectations: a 30 something 6, sloppy toppy, digits, $.

    Second time was disappointing, but it still came in handy.

    I am guessing it was someone's dinner, but the last time I was there, the place reeked of raw ass at low tide.

    Decided not to return after the last experience.

  15. #15579
    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    In dire need of some pussy and wasn't able to stop recently for some action in Lansing or Jackson.

    Thought about seeing if that AMP at NW corner of 13/ Mound is open but stayed west. Stopped at DT, haven't been there in atleast 5-6 years. Apparently I must have forgotten how bad it was there. When I parked I did not feel good that my parked car was still only about 10-15 feet away from the main road w / no curb or anything to prevent sideswipe, potential for an accident, etc.

    Older lady, like late 50's or 60's answered the door, but she looked like those sexy older Asian ladies who are done up while walking around at Somerset or something comparable. I acted like I knew her, insinuating that she should remember me. I wanted BBBJ and FS bad so just wanted her to feel at ease. My actions seemed to put her at ease but in the long run, I didn't get anything good.

    She gave me a so-so effort massage for about 20-25 minutes, then as she said she was tired as she commented my thicker body made it harder for her, I turned the tables and told her I would massage her. This move ALWAYS helps segue my efforts. Not so much. As she took her top off to hop on the table, she ASKED for a TIP. Which I thought was fine as I thought things were escalating. I gave her 100 on top of the 60 when I first came in. She seemed content, and I thought we were going to ready to party as I begin with a massage. UHH NO. I massaged her shoulders and back and tried to get into her pants and as she objected, I said I thought we were cool. She stated she gets 100 for a HJ, $120-140 for BJ and $160 for FS. I said bullshit and told her no one pays her in her hoodrat environment $100 for an HJ. I told her I wanted me $$ back after all I did so far was give her a massage- that should constitute a fricken discount! We eventually agreed on $100 for BJ, which was lackluster and I had to close my eyes and think of a hot chick that had enthusiasm sucking my dick. This dream lasted about 50 minutes. Will NOT repeat.

    Need to head out to Jackson. BAD!
    I tried to see them, but another monger go there right in front of me, and she dismissed me. Glad I didn't go, but I still had a short time as I went to Sunrise. I went to Hawaii back in the day, and it was awesome, Jackson is worth the drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape