Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 930 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 13936
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5596

    Anyone??

    Has anyone seen her? She has some reviews on them. Wanted half the deposit for an incall. Threw up some flags. I sure hope this one is real. TGTBT probably.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/emily-lu...s-vegas-646743

  2. #5595

    Veronica

    I don't do the escort thing much. MPs are more my thing. But I'm in Vegas so after reading a previous review about Veronica. I decided to dream of her. It went a little like this. Originally I requested an outcall, but Casino security was tight so I changed it to an incall. Set up was good. She asked for a few minutes to get ready before visiting. Pretty standard from the couple times I've dreamed about doing this.

    https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1458304

    VERY CLEAN incall location. She does have a cat, and asked me if I have allergies. It's not a big deal, but I do. She put on a clean sheet on the bed, and put the cat outside while I was there. No drugs as far as I could tell. Which is a big bonus for me.

    She told me to just walk in. When I did she was wearing only a shirt that half covered her ass. It's a VERY nice ass too. She was still getting ready, but didn't want to keep me waiting any longer.

    She might be the sweetest person I've ever met. Not just in the hobby, but in general.

    Her head game was amazing. She has a long tongue and enjoys what she does. I wish I could have lasted longer to enjoy more of her talents. But it was late and I have to head out tomorrow and wanted sleep.

    She offered to let me rest for a bit and then try again. So for part of the time we talked. She tried getting me going again. Kept thanking me, checking if I want water or snacks. Etc.

    I requested an hour expecting to pay her $$ rate. Because I didn't use the full hour, she only charged me $160. I will repeat if she's still doing this by the next time I get a chance to visit.

    If you visit her. Treat her right fellas. She's a good one.

  3. #5594

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by FragmaStah  [View Original Post]
    https://switter.at/@Sasha_Vegas

    She's been on switter and some other less than reputable sites. Just wondering if she is legit or not.
    Yeah seen Sasha a few times at the beginning of the year. Starts at two and goes up to double, but has an open menu. She's awesome and a good time. She probably knows some cool chicks, but most of the girls with the same ads on mojo are god awful.

  4. #5593

    Anyone have experience with Sasha

    https://switter.at/@Sasha_Vegas

    She's been on switter and some other less than reputable sites. Just wondering if she is legit or not.

  5. #5592
    Looking for suggestions. Any girls with a full Bush?

    Already been to lily.

  6. #5591

    UTR Kara

    Not sure where to post this one. I didn't actually see this girl, but we "ran into" each other on the Happn app. Her name is Kara, profile says she's 25. She only sent me the one pic by text when we exchanged numbers but she had 3 other pics on the app, and I can't figure out how to retrieve them without taking screenshots, as the photos don't show on full screen. They're kind of embedded into the profile information. Anyway, she said she does "private entertainment," asked if I wanted to have fun, and I said it depends on how much it'll cost me and what she's open to doing.

    So, the information I've got so far is she said she usually charges $200 for an hour but that today she has a special for $150. Hm. Asked about restrictions, she said she's open to almost anything. Not sure what all that means, but she did say CFS only. She'd do BBBJ but for a tip, just no CIM. I asked if COF was okay, she said it was fine. So, at least there's that. Didn't get any info about incall or outcall or anything like that. When she gave me her number I instantly Googled and came up with nothing. So, that's why I'm calling her UTR.

    This pic, along with the other three on her profile, don't really show a lot of her body, but I'm kinda figuring she's a lot bigger than I'm normally into. But she does kinda have a cute face, I guess. Some freckles, strawberry blonde hair, doesn't seem to wear makeup. Not sure that I'm really going to see her, but I told her I can share her info on a message board and she said it was fine. So, I'm bracing myself for inbox influx again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kara.jpg‎  

  7. #5590

    No, jackass

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Sheila recently?
    Stop obsessing. But hey, let us know if you hear from her, ok?

  8. #5589

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by CumUpNem  [View Original Post]
    Not all are from Vegas but hopefully this will bring those of you headed that way some luck and motivation.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5de091f8704e5

    Currently editing some "security" footage of a thick big tits fat ass blond mature friend I met out that way in November. Bet she still tastes my kids when she swallows;/ I'll post when done.
    Nice vid, check at the 30 sec mark in Vegas?

  9. #5588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx  [View Original Post]
    I booked with Artemis for a Tuesday. She rescheduled, delayed and rescheduled until we had to schedule for Wednesday. Then we were set for 8 pm. Then she rescheduled for 10:30. Then she went dark and never responded to my texts. At least I did not lose any money.
    She is a fake and waste of time with gps. All those 800 reviews of her are fake too.

  10. #5587

    Same Question

    Anyone see Sheila recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsFan6969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see her recently? She's been around for a while but I'm not finding any recent reports.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sheilavi...las-vegas-6765

  11. #5586

    Hot chicks

    I got pics of some hotties with digits.

    $$$ to 1000.

    Pm me.

  12. #5585

    I must say.

    Quote Originally Posted by Velcrolio  [View Original Post]
    That ought to teach him.
    That's a great story, and idea, that you had. I need to remember that one.

  13. #5584
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallish15  [View Original Post]
    I dreamt I was in Vegas for a couple of days and in those days, I had dreams about some providers. I would like to call this Vegas Inception.

    First off was Veronica and she can be found here https://adultsearch.com/nevada/las-v...scorts/1458304.

    Veronica and I spent about hhr together an d she performed a wonderful BBBJ. This is all I asked and she performed admirably. The only knock and its not much of a knock is that she is a hair bigger than photos but we are talking 10 pounds. Didn't throw me off at all. Super sweet heart. Would repeat.

    Next up was Pierce Rose on 2 occasions and can be located here https://tryst.link/escort/pierce-rose Very interesting lady. Fast talker and very open about her life as well as the hobby. Once again, a couple of pounds heavier than pics but she was a fucking riot. Easy to communicate with, prompt and timely. No watching the clock. She delivered herself to my room and proceeded to give the funnest BBBJ I think I have ever received. She was on it til the last drop. The night after she met me again this time for a full hr and she is as advertised. Squirts McGee. Just blow on it and it leaks. Good conversation and the HR turned into 90 minutes. BBBJ, Mish and CG. Would repeat as well.
    Was there any formal screening involved with Brittany or Rory, or just a phone call and conversation, then good to meet up? Thanks.

  14. #5583
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Artemis

    I booked with Artemis for a Tuesday. She rescheduled, delayed and rescheduled until we had to schedule for Wednesday. Then we were set for 8 pm. Then she rescheduled for 10:30. Then she went dark and never responded to my texts. At least I did not lose any money.

  15. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by Azman84  [View Original Post]
    Man, don't be hating if your paper ain't long enough. They fresh brother, I have seen a lot of stuff here in Vegas. Good luck out. There. I know what I got!
    Alright man, no hating. Just seems a little rich for someone with no real references! Good luck out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape