Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 13920
-
12-13-19 21:34 #5580Senior Member

Posts: 57No, jackass
Stop obsessing. But hey, let us know if you hear from her, ok?
Originally Posted by GiantsFan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 17:24 #5579Senior Member

Posts: 110Nice
Nice vid, check at the 30 sec mark in Vegas?
Originally Posted by CumUpNem
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 02:13 #5578Senior Member

Posts: 389She is a fake and waste of time with gps. All those 800 reviews of her are fake too.
Originally Posted by Ryanx
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 23:03 #5577Regular Member

Posts: 7Same Question
Anyone see Sheila recently?
Originally Posted by GiantsFan6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 18:32 #5576Senior Member

Posts: 172Hot chicks
I got pics of some hotties with digits.
$$$ to 1000.
Pm me.
-
12-12-19 18:15 #5575Senior Member

Posts: 238I must say.
That's a great story, and idea, that you had. I need to remember that one.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 16:47 #5574Senior Member

Posts: 47Was there any formal screening involved with Brittany or Rory, or just a phone call and conversation, then good to meet up? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Smallish15
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 15:36 #5573Regular Member

Posts: 13Artemis
I booked with Artemis for a Tuesday. She rescheduled, delayed and rescheduled until we had to schedule for Wednesday. Then we were set for 8 pm. Then she rescheduled for 10:30. Then she went dark and never responded to my texts. At least I did not lose any money.
-
12-12-19 14:50 #5572Senior Member

Posts: 106Alright man, no hating. Just seems a little rich for someone with no real references! Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by Azman84
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:28 #5571Senior Member

Posts: 217Wow cool story.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:05 #5570Senior Member

Posts: 179Looking for a mature woman in or around Summerlin
Can't I just find a real woman who could use some extra help.
All welcome but love mature / thick women.
KIK 2012xxx952.
-
12-12-19 07:21 #5569Senior Member

Posts: 217Chynelle LOL.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 03:48 #5568Banned Member

Posts: 12Some Friends of Mine
Not all are from Vegas but hopefully this will bring those of you headed that way some luck and motivation.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5de091f8704e5
Currently editing some "security" footage of a thick big tits fat ass blond mature friend I met out that way in November. Bet she still tastes my kids when she swallows;/ I'll post when done.
-
12-12-19 01:39 #5567Senior Member

Posts: 130Take that
There's a girl I know who has a boyfriend, can't help but meet him somewhere along the way, and isn't it fun when to meet the girl's dude? It's happened far too often to me, once too often surely. They phone-swap at times, so it's hard to know which one is sending or receiving your texts. I once texted the girl to ask if she was DTF, and it landed with the boyfriend, who may or may not have been down to fuck, but luckily he didn't act on the invitation.
Awhile back this hit a high mark when girl went off on a date and left her phone with the boyfriend, and I happened to know she was out and about and lacking her phone. But unexpectedly I got a text from her asking whether I could Venmo some money so she could pick up, because her delivery had been flaky, hey, I didn't want her to be sick, did I? This was not going to happen, never going to happen, and I said as much. Then my brain re-endgaged, and I remembered the girl didn't have the phone. This was the boyfriend. He was spoofing as her, even texting like her, the fucking over-spun ubertweaker junkie grifter. I steamed over it for a bit but then had an idea. I picked my phone back up and texted back, 'Actually forget that, sure I'll send the dough, but only if you upgrade me to ass-to-mouth like last time. '.
That ought to teach him.
-
12-12-19 01:23 #5566Senior Member

Posts: 75Tryst and pd
Try giving tryst and private delight a look.
Originally Posted by GuinessGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




