Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 30329
-
12-12-19 21:18 #6149Senior Member

Posts: 288Yes, she did apologize the other day. I rescheduled for tonight but she had to cancel. This time that was fine. She texted me hours in advance of our appointment, explained that she had something come up and offered to reschedule. Wish she had done that the first time, but I understand some jerk disoriented her with his bad behavior. I'll keep trying as long as she responds. When I do see her, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 19:00 #6148Senior Member

Posts: 1205Quick Visit
99% of these girls are worth nothing more then a quick visit. Even the Euro girls. So if a chick ghosts me for someone else who is paying for more time then it's his loss. Because it's a safe bet when he is in and out in less then 20 minutes with sub par service then he will regret the amount he did.
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:06 #6147Senior Member

Posts: 222She is real. I have not seen her but I remember her getting decent to good reviews.
Originally Posted by MrNiceGuy6
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 16:55 #6146Senior Member

Posts: 73Jenna. Flaked
Gents!
Need some help finding another reliable provider tonight near the airport.
Arrived in town Monday and immediately set something up with the unicorn you all call Jenna for tonight.
Of course I got the text that she had something come up and needs to reschedule. I at least give her cudddos for telling me that she can't keep the appointment. Good on her part.
On to my dilemma. I fly out tomorrow morning, and I am sitting here with blue balls. LOL. So looking for tonight near the airport. Not picky. Just not looking for something gross or obese.
Any recommendations that come through will be given a recommendation for the Detroit area if you ever make it up that way.
Thanks Gents.
MrNiceGuy.
I wonder if the poster below me found out if Chiquita is real? Hmmm.
-
12-12-19 16:44 #6145Senior Member

Posts: 222Ashton
Does anyone know what happened to Ashton.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/958525340805
-
12-12-19 15:03 #6144Senior Member

Posts: 80Expect That
If you are only doing QVs, you should expect to get stood up. Any smart girl would cancel you if a better deal presents itself.
I know everyone's budget is different. But spring for a more serious reservation. These girls complain about lame no-shows. No reason they don't do the same when the $$$ outcome is more in their favor. Money talks. Just my two cents.
Originally Posted by FunderJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 14:14 #6143Senior Member

Posts: 55Jenna was sincerely sorry
Saw Jenna again yesterday. Same as the first time (GFE, DFK, DATY, really enjoys it). So, instead of repeating what has already been said, I wanted everyone and Sludge especially to know that she said she was very sorry for what happened. She was totally spooked by one of you guys out there and just was not in the right frame of mind to contact Sludge right away. She told me this totally unsolicited. I didn't ask and she didn't need to say it. She's really sweet, so treat her well. Stay Safe!
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 14:05 #6142Senior Member

Posts: 55Ally for real?
Looks too good to be true. Anyone agree or disagree? Stay Safe!
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...b/487577974964
-
12-12-19 13:31 #6141Senior Member

Posts: 149Anyone seen her
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/296004314795
Thinking about seeing this one. Has anyone had any experience with her?
-
12-12-19 11:00 #6140Senior Member

Posts: 544Yeah, tempted but last few visits have been mechanical so not visiting.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:58 #6139Senior Member

Posts: 544Lexi in Salisbury
Based on a review, I visited her.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/532108134085
Place is not good. Beaten down place with no heat.
Pictures are old. Tummy is a turn off. She also has bad cold.
Good attitude and busty. Not sure if it's worth a drive that far.
-
12-11-19 19:14 #6138Senior Member

Posts: 363Riley visit
Dreamed saw Riley in town. Service is more mechanical. BBBJ not enthusiastic as she used to be. Cfs and finished CIM.
-
12-11-19 11:33 #6137Senior Member

Posts: 267Free
I agree with you my friend. There are no free lunches. And as was mentioned it should scream scam to us. I'm just surprised these people think we are all idiots and walk around lead completely by our dicks.
Originally Posted by BogeyFree
[View Original Post]
I know from time to time my little head leads me around but even it has limits as to the hypocrisy. We are not all idiots. We are men that have desires not being met at home, alone with no outlets or just don't feel like dealing with the BS in keeping someone regular with us.
Either way we are not stupid.
-
12-11-19 10:52 #6136Senior Member

Posts: 96Laylaa
Hey guys. Any info on this one. Contacted her and seems legit but wanted to ask before going in blind. Thanks.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/562100625384
-
12-11-19 08:11 #6135Senior Member

Posts: 7335Ghosting
It may just be a matter of being horrible at managing her time? I am sure these girls get ghosted plenty too so they double book. Toyna in Concord double booked the time I met her and she came out and was totally honest about it which is better than leaving me hanging. I did get to see her a little late and had a good time.
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





