Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8041

    Goes by Mandy

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Saw this one tonight based on some positive reviews conflicting with one negative (which appeared more of an opinion than anything-no offense). Her ad claimed good things, and I can honestly say I was pleased for sure. Not perfect looking but not terrible. She was sweet and her services were definitely good. I just went back to back bbbjcimws. I would repeat. Communication was good and set up was easy as well. Met behind place for car date. Again, pleased overall.

  2. #8040
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    [QOUTE]Below is the website of my 3rd one the first two we all know what we are talking about.

    Take care.

    My dollar sign didn't come out right sorry about that.
    That is correct but says on website

    [URL]http://missashleytaylor.com/mobile/index.php?page=200
    [ / URL].

    Great report, thanks for sharing! I've never done the agency thing, but you sure make it tempting! A quick question though. You said this one was 200/ hr but her profile says 400 non-negotiable. Can you clarify? QUOTE].

  3. #8039
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    Is she pregnant?
    No. She's actually thinner than she appears in her pics by at least 10 lbs.

  4. #8038

    100% Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Gave location as 11th & Mitchell. Just be cautious and stay safe. The area and arrangement reeks of ripoff.
    I've seen her a few times and she's a sweet gal who gives very good service. Just go during the day if you're that concerned about the area. You won't be sorry.

  5. #8037
    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJoey  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/404330212859

    Saw this one awhile ago. I should have left. Some of the previous reports made her seem like her pics didn't do her any justice, and that she looks better in person. Well I am here to say that no, if anything they are too flattering LOL. Her tits look nowhere near as good, picture must have been taken 10 years ago because they are more like prunes now. Everything was rushed. Gave me a BJ for what seemed like seconds before she gave up and moved on to the next thing. She also smelled of piss, let alone cigarettes. Proceeded to pound away from behind just so I could get off like the degenerate I am, all the while she's complaining for me to hurry up, and then I gtfo of there as fast as I could. Now I like older women, but this was like being with the living dead. Stay away. Far far away if you have any self respect or sanity. Was 70 for the worst hhr of my monger life.
    Same here.

  6. #8036
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    SSDD, Wein? The list goes on OG2.
    Anyone hit this in Pewaukee yet?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-es...aukesha-587554#erotic.

  7. #8035
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    What makes you think she's unsafe? She's a SW who frequently works that area and I believe she stays in a building at that approximate location.
    Are you making a report to verify her legitimacy or just being contrary. Her communication and incall arrangement gave me the willyies. All I said was be careful & watch your ass.

  8. #8034
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little spinner recently. The good. More petite than she appears in her pics. Wide open menu and wallet friendly. Incall was on Sherman near Capital. I think she's cute, maybe you won't. I think she shared the room with another provider. I had a nice time with her. Now the bad. When exiting the bedroom, there was a guy and woman sitting at the kitchen table. The guy said hi and was non threatening, but wasn't happy about that. Subsequent attempts to repeat have been fruitless. She's not real good about returning text / calls. I likely won't be trying anymore. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/831934531154.
    Is she pregnant?

  9. #8033
    Quote Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Gave location as 11th & Mitchell. Just be cautious and stay safe. The area and arrangement reeks of ripoff.
    What makes you think she's unsafe? She's a SW who frequently works that area and I believe she stays in a building at that approximate location.

  10. #8032
    [QOUTE]Below is the website of my 3rd one the first two we all know what we are talking about.

    Take care.

    http://<a href="http://missashleytay...a>&#91;/QUOTE].

    Great report, thanks for sharing! I've never done the agency thing, but you sure make it tempting! A quick question though. You said this one was 200/ hr but her profile says 400 non-negotiable. Can you clarify?

  11. #8031

    Agency

    Hi fellows, after doing this for so many years I'm definitely staying with agency only. It's the best stuff so you can you get for every penny.

    Well couple reports on them.

    I saw Ema with CG beautiful gorgeous young Russian. That will take the breath away. Full GFE no CIM but BBJ and the rest is on the menu. I will definitely see her again. $$ $.

    2nd Teesa from TG. What amazing experience. I did not book PSE with cheese trip to the island for exra $ but I did not need it to didn't miss it all. Beautiful tight athletic Brazilian that will mess you mine up. Everything on the menu with her. She loves sucking I mean a lots of them and everywhere. I never have experienced before what she did to me. Generally I'm keeping my hygiene high and I am shave all over the place, she would suck me suck the boys make me sit on her face and she would lick my p hole which make me awkward in the beginning but I loved it. She's always thirsty for the milk and she will drain you. Sheep made me blow many times and she will drink every drip of that. Amazing woman $$ $ damage definitely next time I'm going with trip to Iceland.

    3 d one one of the best of the best she's coming next weekend. Supermodel public figure 15 times on the cover of fitness magazine. She always blows my mind. Not just with beauty but performance. She is fully PSE just without trip to the Iceland. She starts with the moment you walk in the door she stops the moment to have to go out. She will make you come even if you think you can, she did that once to me, she has great personality amazing skills. She is real and can't be compared.

    She will be here next week in from December 18th to the 23rd I believe. $$ are her 1 h but work every penny this will be my ffoteh time seeing her.

    For those who like to spend extra to get extra check her website and her calendar everything is accurate on it.

    I see her twice a year that's what she usually do in Milwaukee.

    In my opinion urgency and some top-notch provider with decent ptice it's much more worth it than dealing with those locals they are overcharging overselling you can set up the meeting on time you got to wait you got to go to the dump house, dealing all kind of situation for me it's not worth it. I rather do three four times a year get good stuff I'm not dealing with the other ones.

    Below is the website of my 3rd one the first two we all know what we are talking about.

    Take care.

    http://missashleytaylor.com/mobile/index.php?page=200

  12. #8030

    Watch out for this one

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Gave location as 11th & Mitchell. Just be cautious and stay safe. The area and arrangement reeks of ripoff.

  13. #8029

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by SalvadorePike  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...q/427797504834

    Initial contact with her was in the summer, but did not get around to seeing her til recently. Her ad mentions incall so asked for a 2 hour session near the airport, which she agreed to. Communication was good throughout. She was quite late as she had overslept, doesn't like driving so got an Uber (which she did not ask me to pay for), driver was an older lady who did not like driving on interstates so took city streets all the way from the Bayshore area. I was getting annoyed at the delay and threatened to cancel, in a harsher tone than I should have used. She was apologetic, and nice about it, I felt a little bad about my response so I relented, not sure what her attitude would be when she arrived.

    She turned out to be very friendly, upbeat, bubbly personality, almost giggly though not hyper. The pictures are accurate, her hair was a little different and I thought she was cuter than her pics. Doesn't really do DFK, no other exceptions to her menu as listed, though I didn't try to do everything. Clean, good head game. Can't speak to multi-pops as they are sadly a fading memory for me now. She did not watch the clock and I got every minute of my 2 hours. Says she also dances, not sure where. Claimed not to be taking new clients, but still frequently posts on STG. I did not see any obvious signs of drug use and she did not seem impaired. I tipped her for the Uber. I would see her again, but would go to her next time.
    Meet her a while back off of SA think she was just starting. Didn't go real well think because she was new body not good, not bad I would say average. Nice incall but to many cameras in the place nice girl tried to give her advice but that did not go over well.

  14. #8028

    Cuban correction

    Her ad mentions incall ...
    Meant to say outcall, didn't catch in time to edit.

  15. #8027
    Quote Originally Posted by MKV4745  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from violet lately? I really miss seeing her and tried to meet several months ago when she moved but no luck. Please pm if anyone knows how to get in touch.

    Report- bbw Chrissy / Heather / whatever name she goes by.

    She is the dirty blonde bbw with huge tits and give a great BBBJ. She lost her phone a few months back and got a new #. Dreamt of her a few nights ago and she gave a great bbbjcimws. I think she needs help for the holidays and is looking to meet. She can be annoying with texts, if you text wanting to meet she'll text you constantly assuming your text means that you are 100% meeting that day. But when you meet her in person she is really chill. Very budget friendly.
    Link for the BBW provider?

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape