Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2448
-
12-13-19 23:46 #408Senior Member

Posts: 51Vanessa / merideth
Saw her about a month ago. Good time once I was there. Planned to meet at 1, lots of back and forth and we finally got together at 1:30. Annoying, but worth it in the end. Reached out today. We planned to meet at 3:30, had several texts back and forth in the morning. Then at 3 I let her know I was in the way. Nothing. Drive by her place at 330 and see a woman and man going into her place (I think it was her but couldn't be sure). She have a bf or handler? I didn't notice any signs last time I was there.
https://lowell.skipthegames.com/fema...a/796208863632
-
12-13-19 06:15 #407Senior Member

Posts: 825Kiki.
I stand correct, I was in contact with her under a different user name on Fet, Thanks.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 09:35 #406Banned Member

Posts: 588Search
MissKikiMichelle.
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
https://fetlife.com/users/5502988
-
12-12-19 07:03 #405Senior Member

Posts: 825Kiki.
I believe she deleted her account on FetLife.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 14:00 #404Senior Member

Posts: 462Anyone have any feedback from Kinky Kimmy (as she goes by on snapchat)? Think she's in the Andover area.
-
12-10-19 19:27 #403Regular Member

Posts: 24Wow is an understatement.
Originally Posted by BennyBGoodm
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 06:42 #402Senior Member

Posts: 516No way real right
I am guessing not, I have contacted her several times through the ad on them and even on Cityxguide awhile back, never even a response, so not sure what the deal is. I don't usually monger with white girls but she is so hot, I'd make the exception.
Originally Posted by Goonel
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:16 #401Senior Member

Posts: 60Kiki Michelle
Google her under that name- Lots of info as in wow!
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 09:05 #400Senior Member

Posts: 52No way real. Right?
Has anyone had any luck with Kendra, just looks TGTBT.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendra-escort-lowell-396452
-
12-04-19 13:07 #399Senior Member

Posts: 119Eros she has a profile.
Originally Posted by Drewonhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 23:07 #398Banned Member

Posts: 588Kiki Michelle
I know she has a profile using the same name with pix on FetLife. Free to join.
Originally Posted by Goonel
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 21:04 #397Senior Member

Posts: 52Kiki
Is she advertising anywhere? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Kvoth99
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 07:52 #396Senior Member

Posts: 261Jenna
Heu curious is anyone here has seen Jenna from Lowell. I know she's been talked about on the board and she does. BBFS. I saw a member on here posting he was worried she was trying to spread something. Has anyone partook. A d if so is she clean?
-
12-02-19 20:16 #395Senior Member

Posts: 261Jenna
Hey, was wondering if anyone had any experience with Jenna in Lowell. I know she offered BBFS but was wondering if she is clean. Anyone visit her and get tested after?
-
11-28-19 21:23 #394Regular Member

Posts: 7Has anyone seen these two? I'm interested in trying to find a good 2 girl special but don't know if they're legit or not.
http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...i/479208722728











Reply With Quote





