Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6620
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    That MIGHT have been Anastasia, the UTR brought to the boards by Bonerific sometime back. It's been awhile, but that hotel is definitely where she was staying. She fits the description, pretty white brunette in good shape, though I honestly don't remember if she had tattoos all up her right arm and on one leg. Anybody else remember Anastasia? And whether she had those tattoos? I've heard nothing from her since Bonerific got banned, not sure if she's still out there.
    Got a random text from Anastasia. Anyone heard from her in a while? I was a new number that's why I'm asking. The only one I knew of was the UTR in MI a while back.

  2. #6619

    Rowdy Russian in Melbourne

    Overall positive and good communications. Some reports have her as uncooperative, but in my case as she came through. Still many rules though. FYI she is now preg. Stay safe.

  3. #6618

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnight195  [View Original Post]
    Good Morning gentlemen.

    Has anybody seen Amber? I have something setup for tomorrow and not finding anything in a forum search.

    Thanks, feel free to PM me.

    Green.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/717562426256
    I could be mistaken but, there are reviews of an Amber on the forum but I don't believe it is this one you are referring to. I'd definitely like to hear a review of her, she does look very pretty, I'd like to meet her myself. Play and stay safe.

  4. #6617

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Tdrag  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one or know anything about her. I'm guessing the pics are not her.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/166041247927
    That's Amy, she's been discussed a fair amount on the forum, I think there was a fairly recent conversation about her. Short story, not pictures of her though fairly representative, but for the STG ads, she's fairly UTR and rather cautious.

  5. #6616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Fun today?

    Has anyone seen this one or know anything about her. I'm guessing the pics are not her.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/166041247927

  6. #6615

    Brittany, California Dreaming

    Brittany is AMAZING! Pics are real, she is exactly what she appears to be. I've seen her 3 times and will continue to see her often. Great head game and tight and flexible. Communication is great and no sign of candy use. My new ATF.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...t/888360248115

    Green.

  7. #6614

    Amber, Let Me Relax You

    Good Morning gentlemen.

    Has anybody seen Amber? I have something setup for tomorrow and not finding anything in a forum search.

    Thanks, feel free to PM me.

    Green.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/717562426256

  8. #6613

    TruGem Christmas dough

    Hey guys, TruGem needs to raise Christmas funds for presents. Wanted to put her $25 "Jolly Ole Saint Dick" out there. I swear I have grown an inch from her exercises. Remember, tip your fav girls this holiday season. A little goes a long way.

  9. #6612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    I got something setup with this one tomorrow, the only review I saw was positive but just wondering if anyone has seen her recently? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/981615521982.
    Never mind on this one. Saw she used to be kimmie and there's plenty of reviews on that.

  10. #6611

    Gemini

    Heads up, I believe I was being setup by this girl. Kinda on the west side of cocoa before 95 . She gave me a location of the incall. I pull up on the street and passed a girl walking in the direction I'm headed. I pull into the driveway what looks like a vacant duplex. The girl I passed earlier walked up and it's the girl in the ad. Well my Spidey senses are tingling now, I get this feeling like this is not right. She asked for the money up front before we walk into a place I haven't seen inside yet. I said No!! I simply walked away and headed out of there. She texted me later apologizing, but I'm not responding to it. Don't care if she said that she had two people not pay her and she's being cautious. I'm being cautious, no idea what the inside of that place is or if it's safe. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...i/963182761100.

  11. #6610
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/961463763086

    Looking for something different so I contacted Marilynn. She texted back that she was available but was not negotiable regarding rates. I pointed out that she had no reviews and I would not pay her asking rate. We finally agreed on 80 for the hhr. I was initially attracted because her ad stated that she was in Eau Gallie, as I am. When she gave me the address, however, it was in a trailer park in Palm Bay. By now I was committed so off I went to her location. I would rate her this way: Face 4, body 5, hygiene 5, teeth 4, BBBJ 5, taking directions 6. I will say that she allowed anything I attempted including introducing her the the "Shocker". I doubt I will repeat but, if you want a walk on the wild side, you might give her a try.
    I saw her like a year ago, but she was off of lake Washington and stewart. My dream was pretty much what you just described.

  12. #6609

    Marilyn

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/961463763086

    Looking for something different so I contacted Marilynn. She texted back that she was available but was not negotiable regarding rates. I pointed out that she had no reviews and I would not pay her asking rate. We finally agreed on 80 for the hhr. I was initially attracted because her ad stated that she was in Eau Gallie, as I am. When she gave me the address, however, it was in a trailer park in Palm Bay. By now I was committed so off I went to her location. I would rate her this way: Face 4, body 5, hygiene 5, teeth 4, BBBJ 5, taking directions 6. I will say that she allowed anything I attempted including introducing her the the "Shocker". I doubt I will repeat but, if you want a walk on the wild side, you might give her a try.

  13. #6608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Kandi

    I got something setup with this one tomorrow, the only review I saw was positive but just wondering if anyone has seen her recently? http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...h/981615521982.

  14. #6607

  15. #6606

    Two different providers

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    I could swear that I saw ads in Central Florida on the sister site with Paige reincarnated with a name like MaKenzieRae or something like that. These ads were within the last couple of months.

    In Fact, here's a link:
    https://twitter.com/curvymakenzie?lang=en

    When it comes up, click the View Profile button. Her posts are recent and she claims to be in Orlando.
    There are certainly some similarities, but MaKenzie Rae and Paige are two different people. I'm not currently on p411 but, if anyone is, I suspect they'd review her profile and be comfortable knowing that she and Paige are not the same. If nothing else, Makenzie specifically indicates she's a "mature" provider while Paige has never stated such a thing. I'd also restate what was indicated earlier, Paige moved to another state a little earlier this year. To my knowledge, she has not returned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape