Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 10418
-
12-12-19 17:17 #8273Senior Member

Posts: 231Hey let's get a few guys together to take you out for your birthday!
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 11:05 #8272Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Fun!
Purr-fect idea! Especially with my birthday right around the corner!
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 08:32 #8271Senior Member

Posts: 231Hey I'm pretty young too, but I'm open to all ages joining us. My availability changes week to week, but I'll make it work whatever day is best for most people.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 02:26 #8270Senior Member

Posts: 123Exactly how old are yins? I'm rather young and go on Sunday nights usually.
Originally Posted by Curtiss
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 01:09 #8269Senior Member

Posts: 231Awesome I'll PM you. And anyone else interested, shoot me a PM too.
Originally Posted by Curtiss
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 00:53 #8268Senior Member

Posts: 385
Originally Posted by Curtiss
[View Original Post]
Some of the members locally used to have monthly meetings back in the mid to late 2000's and early 2010's. I never got the chance to meet some of the folks that have graced this site.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 23:36 #8267Senior Member

Posts: 34Group
I will go with you.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 10:58 #8266Senior Member

Posts: 231Social clubbing?
Anyone here like going to strip clubs as a group? I never have before as I don't have any friends that would be up for it, but I've been thinking it'd be better than going alone.
Besides just having people to shoot the breeze with, a group can make it easier to sit back and enjoy the stage dancers without constantly being pressured to take every girl that walks by back to VIP. Also if different guys try different girls out we can share notes, and don't each have to get a dance from every single girl in the bar to know which are the best.
At the same time, I know this is the sorta thing most people want to be more discreet about, myself included, but I think there would be some pros in going as a group.
Thoughts? Anyone from here possibly interested in getting something going?
-
12-09-19 12:52 #8265Senior Member

Posts: 231I've always had my best luck at DH. To the point where I'm afraid to try other places out. Glad you had a good time! I've got to get back there soon.
Originally Posted by Nflmonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 22:43 #8264Senior Member

Posts: 385I haven't driven out to Mayport in a couple years. Goes to show where I've been instead.
Originally Posted by Avenger62
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 17:40 #8263Senior Member

Posts: 233DH early
I went to the DH just after 12 the other day and had a very good time! The staff was so busy they didn't see the dancer on her knees in front of me! I left very happy for the price of three songs. Happy hunting!!
-
12-07-19 15:48 #8262Senior Member

Posts: 1055And Flashdancers is closed down again
Anyhow I was in Wackos yesterday and I'm here to ask a small favor, when headed into the bathroom please fart on your walk to the doorway gently crop dusting the people in the chairs near the main stage. I was in the bathroom yesterday and the guy at the urinal beside me let about a 30 second one rip and I almost lost my lunch. You know the ventilation in there is horrible and I truly feel for the brother that tends the bathroom. I'm considering bringing him a good respirator. Good luck.
-
12-04-19 20:19 #8261Senior Member

Posts: 151Bikini Beach
Bikini Beach has been completely torn down.
Originally Posted by Alex9990
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 23:26 #8260Senior Member

Posts: 385You've been to almost half the clubs in town. The Doll House is the other all nude club. Afterwards you can try Pinky's, Passions, Bare Assets, The Gold Club, Cocktails, New Solid Gold, Flashdancers, S. O. S, Bottmz Up, Bikini Beach and Thee Officers Club. That should cover them all. T.
Originally Posted by ArmyChoc
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-19 16:09 #8259Senior Member

Posts: 35Wackos
Hello friends,
I had some time to kill today so I stopped by my favorite place on Emerson. I met a delightful young lady named Porsha, who was an absolute joy. Treat her right, she is a tiny package of fun!












Reply With Quote





