Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,166 to 18,180 of 28540
-
12-12-19 11:15 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 333She must have a transporter. She texted me that she was on her way back from visiting her friends at the airport and need $30 to check her bag for her flight!
Originally Posted by Smalto59
[View Original Post]
Jim.
-
12-12-19 10:52 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 31Inbox full
Your inbox is full again sir.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 10:47 #10373Regular Member

Posts: 18Best provider
Met up with this provider a couple times. Every time we met it's been amazing. The first time I went she had just woke up and was really in the mood. She doesn't clock watch and it's a safe location. I got there and she had on just a towel. That ass was trying to peak thru the towel LOL she's really thic like her pics. I started rubbing on her and giving her a massage while she laid on her back. After a while I put the slab on and went in. She smelled so good and I been seeing her ever since. Be good to this one guys.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...168/7706660754
-
12-12-19 08:37 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 4061I was wondering if anyone been out LOL. I texted her before and got a call from that number but didn't answer because I thought it be her pimp calling. #Awkward. I've heard mixed reviews on Samantha. How's her ass?
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 07:38 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 202Yeah she texted me and told me she was short $43 for a room and asked me to Cash app her the money I told her to go to hell LOL.
Originally Posted by Lono73
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 05:17 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 657Looks familiar
Anyone remember this one?
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....post/40764089/
-
12-12-19 01:03 #10369Senior Member

Posts: 148Good Shit bro! Last video doesn't play for some reason.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 19:59 #10368Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the info. It looks like you need at least two references for p411 so I guess I'd have to freeball it a bit until I can find two ladies who would provide references for me but not require me to be on there to begin with. Seems like a chicken or the egg problem!
Originally Posted by TallWilly
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 18:10 #10367Senior Member

Posts: 90Betty's Info
https://40up.com.atlanta.listcrawler...0342374/Blonde
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRob
[View Original Post]
IBM.
-
12-11-19 17:23 #10366Senior Member

Posts: 105Laceyy
So, I broke the cardinal rule and sent laceyy money for a room. It was only 50 but she ghosted me. Maybe she didn't leave the demons in Vegas.
Originally Posted by Lono73
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 16:03 #10365Senior Member

Posts: 146Care to share digits, ad or some contact info? Where is she located.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 15:47 #10364Senior Member

Posts: 201Ad says 200 for hh. Damn. Hope she's worth that. Very few are. Report back if you do see her or get a different rate.
Originally Posted by Lono73
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting and be safe.
-
12-11-19 14:55 #10363Senior Member

Posts: 541Same Lacey?
Isn't this the same Lacey in the GB section? She's hot.
Originally Posted by Lono73
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 14:22 #10362Senior Member

Posts: 643Her pimp handles the phone when she's on FiB walking sometimes or when she is in the car. She does like to suck dick tho and if you see her again tell her to make it sloppy wet LOL She does a great job of giving the boys some attention as well.
Originally Posted by Diznatz
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting.
-
12-11-19 14:15 #10361Senior Member

Posts: 115PM me her digits! Would like to try a Eurasian!
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




