Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21870

    Macau

    I have visited Macau a few times in the last 2 months (its on my way home) and want to reiterate what others have said recently. While list price says 65 for a hour, they take 55. I usually hand the MT 3 x20's. The one time she didn't give me any change, I said its always been 55 and I got 5 back. This includes a TS, which I usually take before hand as I've typically worked all day. Vivian is the best teaser, but takes calls and send text messages while your face down. She usually complains about the standard tip for L1 service. While she's a little older, she's not hard on the eyes and can be engaging. However, because of her use of the phone seems to have gotten worst recently, I won't repeat with her. I only had Mia, one of the two new MTs, once. It was an Ok experience and would accept her if she's the MT if I walk in. She not your typical skinned asian MT and I'm not sure if she offers anything over L1. On my visit last week, I drew Jo-Jo, the other new MT. She is the youngest and cutest of the 4 current MT but also has the biggest ego. Her L1 technique is not good (too much jackhammering) and she wanted above standard tipping. I have her 50. She gave the impression more was for offer, but not what I am looking for and won't repeat. That leave Amy. She is older than Jo-Jo and Mia, but by no means old and ugly. She's a typical petite asian and will walk on your back if requested. She attentive, teases well and will finish you by reaching under when your on all fours, if you like that method. She is now my go to at Macau.

    Be Safe,

    Pendog.

  2. #21869

    Split

    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    All the ones I have talked to is split 50/50.

    Owner pays for everything. Gas electric towels water oil lotion rent air conditioning taxes telephone fees and license to open business. Girl just shows up. She keeps tip and half door fee. They don't pay any of the expenses to run a spa.
    That's probably a better deal than the people at the chain massage places get.

  3. #21868

    Door fee

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthsideTod2  [View Original Post]
    I have been told that on 65 door fee they will get 20 to 25.
    All the ones I have talked to is split 50/50.

    Owner pays for everything. Gas electric towels water oil lotion rent air conditioning taxes telephone fees and license to open business. Girl just shows up. She keeps tip and half door fee. They don't pay any of the expenses to run a spa.

  4. #21867
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering what percentage of the door fee the masseuses get?
    I have been told that on 65 door fee they will get 20 to 25.

  5. #21866
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNakedStuff  [View Original Post]
    How is the finish? Does she allow mutual touch?
    Mutual touch is allowed. Standard HJ finish.

  6. #21865

    Curiosity?

    Just wondering what percentage of the door fee the masseuses get?

  7. #21864
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan  [View Original Post]
    I have been communicating with her recently. She was talking about coming back for 3 months. She did not say when.
    I miss her too! I got to see her one last the week before she left. She's a gem and truly missed.

  8. #21863
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh. Mimi. Sigh. Gone.

    I like Lucy. She's sweet and accommodating and knows what she's doing. Overall a pleasure.

    Debbie's L2 is. Professional.
    I can't figure out what place you're talking about. Can you share a link? PM is fine. Thanks.

  9. #21862
    Quote Originally Posted by Sami001  [View Original Post]
    Checked it out the other day, it's a latina lady but highly un attractive, l1,l2,FS was on the menu, I went for l1, it was mechanical and too expensive. The lady is probably in her 50's-60's, fake tits, ass, would never repeat.
    Yup. That place went downhill fast. Haven't had a good time in months and stopped bothering.

  10. #21861
    Quote Originally Posted by MathisP92  [View Original Post]
    She's exactly as her pictures show. I've seen her before. Session is good overall, but I don't think it is worth the price. Have decided to stop seeing her.
    How is the finish? Does she allow mutual touch?

  11. #21860

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh. Mimi. Sigh. Gone.

    I like Lucy. She's sweet and accommodating and knows what she's doing. Overall a pleasure.

    I was in communication with her recently. She may come back for a visit. Not sure when.

    Debbie's L2 is. Professional.
    I have been communicating with her recently. She was talking about coming back for 3 months. She did not say when.

  12. #21859

    Ozone

    Quote Originally Posted by WhenInRome  [View Original Post]
    Michelle gone now. Any idea where she went?
    Try oki doki.

  13. #21858

    Ozone

    Michelle gone now. Any idea where she went?

  14. #21857
    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    For a starting rate of $325, she better make your body levitate during the massage. (And has anyone EVER found reasonably priced Tantra locally?)

    https://rosaliasunhealing.com/offerings/
    She's exactly as her pictures show. I've seen her before. Session is good overall, but I don't think it is worth the price. Have decided to stop seeing her.

  15. #21856

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dgordon630  [View Original Post]
    Seen Debbie several times, always L1, never asked for more, but sounds like L2 may be on the table. I wonder how good her L2 is, if good I'd try next time.

    Seen Lucy a few times too, including her new location. I like the Utr feel of both places. Lucy is very average (looks, massage, skill). Not missing anything always L1 as well. She seems a little more interested in dipping into my wallet.

    Debbie used to have several options at the Elston location, some good, some bad. Wish there was more variety always seems to be Lucy. First met Mimi working for Debbie miss her.

    Anyone has any other options in that neck of the woods, I'd be interested. Pass by there frequently and I've tried several spots, but I always end up back with Debbie.
    Ahhh. Mimi. Sigh. Gone.

    I like Lucy. She's sweet and accommodating and knows what she's doing. Overall a pleasure.

    Debbie's L2 is. Professional.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape