Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 694 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2021
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    I got myself banned from SA about ten days ago. All I got was an email saying my account was suspended because of suspected scammer / phishing activity. I've reached out to SA and haven't got a response of any kind.

    So I guess that's that. But of course there is more to the story.

    I was seeing this chick off of the site. Since I live out in the middle of nowhere usually I have to travel a bit for meetings. She lived about an hour away but we worked out a few discreet places we could get together and fuck. Which is exactly what we did. Things went swimmingly for about three months and a half-dozen encounters. Then out of the blue she texted me and said she was done with sugaring. She had also pulled her profile on SA and her Skype account and blocked me.

    So that was that. Or so I thought.

    A few weeks ago she reached out to me and wanted to see me again. We agreed on a meet up about five days in the future. But she kept on texting me and something was, well, weird about the situation (or perhaps the Bitchuation? There wasn't anything specific but I smelled a stinky rat -- this looked to me like a situation where I could get robbed or beaten up or just plain murdered. So the next day I told her I wasn't okay with the scene and didn't want to see her.

    Well that fucking did it.

    She totally went off on me. Threatened to "fuck me up" and "teach me a lesson". Then a few hours later my SA account was turned off. Which all seemed a little excessive for canceling a date four days in advance.

    So my burner phone is retired, I guess I'll lay low and stay off of SA for six months or so and then try to rejoin. The moral of this story is that you should always listen to your instincts and if something seems fucked up it probably is, and if anything is probably more fucked up than you can imagine. So stay safe out there.

    Note: I'm not including her handle or phone number of any such shit. Largely because she changed her SA and Skype handles and phone numbers about once a month and also because I steer well clear of anything that could remotely appear to be "outing" someone. Since this is all happening in pretty small towns in Washington it is crazily easy to inadvertently out someone. Or myself. So it is what it is.
    You should post her SA handle, she may of blocked you, but may still be on SA.

  2. #2020

  3. #2019

    Needle in a haystack

    Tried SA for the first time this month. Is it just me or finding a girl worth seeing like finding a needle in a haystack?

    99% of girls I've messaged have fallen into these categories:

    - looking for platonic, dinner dates or online only (WTF, guys are really giving them money for this?? What is wrong with them?

    - golden pussy syndrome (GPS). Some of the rates on here would make even tna providers gawk. 600-2 k+ have been thrown around. That's per meet! Per month would be OK.

    - speaking of tna providers, I think twice I've seen a girl advertise on tna at 400/ hour then quote me at 600/ hour on SA.

    - if the pictures are of a good looking Asian girl, just block them. Every single one of them is trying to get you to install some other app to talk to them that costs money.

    - also some girls are asking for money before the meet. Surely nobody is stupid enough to do that? Because you are probably just sending your money to some dude in Nigeria. And yet it must be working otherwise there wouldn't be so many "girls" on SA trying to do that.

    - girls who are actually really but then way heavier than their pics LOL (guess this is unavoidable for any type of online "dating".

    That being said after shifting through all the trash I was able to find 2 girls I've seeing a couple times a month. One 19 year old at 250 for cfs and one 24 yr old BBFS at 300. I'd share info but I don't think either of them are looking for any more SDs.

    Not going to be renewing my membership though. Takes so much effort to sift through all the crap.

  4. #2018

    Banned!

    I got myself banned from SA about ten days ago. All I got was an email saying my account was suspended because of suspected scammer / phishing activity. I've reached out to SA and haven't got a response of any kind.

    So I guess that's that. But of course there is more to the story.

    I was seeing this chick off of the site. Since I live out in the middle of nowhere usually I have to travel a bit for meetings. She lived about an hour away but we worked out a few discreet places we could get together and fuck. Which is exactly what we did. Things went swimmingly for about three months and a half-dozen encounters. Then out of the blue she texted me and said she was done with sugaring. She had also pulled her profile on SA and her Skype account and blocked me.

    So that was that. Or so I thought.

    A few weeks ago she reached out to me and wanted to see me again. We agreed on a meet up about five days in the future. But she kept on texting me and something was, well, weird about the situation (or perhaps the Bitchuation? There wasn't anything specific but I smelled a stinky rat -- this looked to me like a situation where I could get robbed or beaten up or just plain murdered. So the next day I told her I wasn't okay with the scene and didn't want to see her.

    Well that fucking did it.

    She totally went off on me. Threatened to "fuck me up" and "teach me a lesson". Then a few hours later my SA account was turned off. Which all seemed a little excessive for canceling a date four days in advance.

    So my burner phone is retired, I guess I'll lay low and stay off of SA for six months or so and then try to rejoin. The moral of this story is that you should always listen to your instincts and if something seems fucked up it probably is, and if anything is probably more fucked up than you can imagine. So stay safe out there.

    Note: I'm not including her handle or phone number of any such shit. Largely because she changed her SA and Skype handles and phone numbers about once a month and also because I steer well clear of anything that could remotely appear to be "outing" someone. Since this is all happening in pretty small towns in Washington it is crazily easy to inadvertently out someone. Or myself. So it is what it is.

  5. #2017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    I've had some success with Get. My success was mostly through attending community events or engaging in blogs and stimulating conversation over time. For me it was a much different dynamic. I went to some of the parties and definitely met some women, but most are subpar in terms of attractiveness. There are some hotties but there are much more heffers imo. I went to a sex party expecting eyes wide shut and it was more like Lord of the Rings in terms of participants.
    That sounds alot like tna. Heffers everywhere.

  6. #2016

    FetLife pointer

    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone!

    I've tried meeting women on fetlife without much luck.

    Does anyone have any pointers they're willing to share?
    I've had some success with Get. My success was mostly through attending community events or engaging in blogs and stimulating conversation over time. For me it was a much different dynamic. I went to some of the parties and definitely met some women, but most are subpar in terms of attractiveness. There are some hotties but there are much more heffers imo. I went to a sex party expecting eyes wide shut and it was more like Lord of the Rings in terms of participants.

  7. #2015
    Mixedchick6 on SA, she asked for 500, I countered with 300, she agreed and then blocked me after a couple messages trying to work out a schedule. Maybe a flake, maybe the GPS got a hold of her. Who knows.

  8. #2014

    Fetlife. How to guide?

    Hey everyone!

    I've tried meeting women on fetlife without much luck.

    Does anyone have any pointers they're willing to share?

  9. #2013

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by EverettSD  [View Original Post]
    Invited me over, took the allowance, then said she thought she had condoms, without them we were a no go. Asked if I could run across the street to the Shell, once I left said it wouldn't work out, anxiety (she was fine and bubbly) etc.

    Complete rob. Avoid this one. Goes by Shannel in Everett.
    Where did you find this one?

  10. #2012

    Seeking Asian girl

    Anyone have a line on an Asian non pro? You can send me a message if you. Much appreciated.

  11. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdAct  [View Original Post]
    I am 99% sure it isn't her.
    Quote Originally Posted by WFM33  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I remember her pretty vividly. More slender figure, cuter face, and different tattoos.
    Yeah that's not Amanda.

  12. #2010

    Xxsb snow bunny rob

    Invited me over, took the allowance, then said she thought she had condoms, without them we were a no go. Asked if I could run across the street to the Shell, once I left said it wouldn't work out, anxiety (she was fine and bubbly) etc.

    Complete rob. Avoid this one. Goes by Shannel in Everett.

  13. #2009
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940

    BellevueGirl on SA

    Wants $600 per meet.

    Pass.

  14. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    ChrisandHilary on fetlife.

    Seen her a couple times and dumped my loads in her.

    She set up our meetings without her partner knowing and instructed me to text him with pictures of our encounters.

    He likes getting those surprises.
    I added her on fetlife she's got some nice pics and videos.

  15. #2007
    ChrisandHilary on fetlife.

    Seen her a couple times and dumped my loads in her.

    She set up our meetings without her partner knowing and instructed me to text him with pictures of our encounters.

    He likes getting those surprises.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape