Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 10406
-
12-11-19 12:47 #2021Banned Member

Posts: 2940You should post her SA handle, she may of blocked you, but may still be on SA.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 12:39 #2020Banned Member

Posts: 2940Picture seller
-
12-11-19 09:46 #2019Senior Member

Posts: 107Needle in a haystack
Tried SA for the first time this month. Is it just me or finding a girl worth seeing like finding a needle in a haystack?
99% of girls I've messaged have fallen into these categories:
- looking for platonic, dinner dates or online only (WTF, guys are really giving them money for this?? What is wrong with them?
- golden pussy syndrome (GPS). Some of the rates on here would make even tna providers gawk. 600-2 k+ have been thrown around. That's per meet! Per month would be OK.
- speaking of tna providers, I think twice I've seen a girl advertise on tna at 400/ hour then quote me at 600/ hour on SA.
- if the pictures are of a good looking Asian girl, just block them. Every single one of them is trying to get you to install some other app to talk to them that costs money.
- also some girls are asking for money before the meet. Surely nobody is stupid enough to do that? Because you are probably just sending your money to some dude in Nigeria. And yet it must be working otherwise there wouldn't be so many "girls" on SA trying to do that.
- girls who are actually really but then way heavier than their pics LOL (guess this is unavoidable for any type of online "dating".
That being said after shifting through all the trash I was able to find 2 girls I've seeing a couple times a month. One 19 year old at 250 for cfs and one 24 yr old BBFS at 300. I'd share info but I don't think either of them are looking for any more SDs.
Not going to be renewing my membership though. Takes so much effort to sift through all the crap.
-
12-10-19 19:33 #2018Senior Member

Posts: 906Banned!
I got myself banned from SA about ten days ago. All I got was an email saying my account was suspended because of suspected scammer / phishing activity. I've reached out to SA and haven't got a response of any kind.
So I guess that's that. But of course there is more to the story.
I was seeing this chick off of the site. Since I live out in the middle of nowhere usually I have to travel a bit for meetings. She lived about an hour away but we worked out a few discreet places we could get together and fuck. Which is exactly what we did. Things went swimmingly for about three months and a half-dozen encounters. Then out of the blue she texted me and said she was done with sugaring. She had also pulled her profile on SA and her Skype account and blocked me.
So that was that. Or so I thought.
A few weeks ago she reached out to me and wanted to see me again. We agreed on a meet up about five days in the future. But she kept on texting me and something was, well, weird about the situation (or perhaps the Bitchuation? There wasn't anything specific but I smelled a stinky rat -- this looked to me like a situation where I could get robbed or beaten up or just plain murdered. So the next day I told her I wasn't okay with the scene and didn't want to see her.
Well that fucking did it.
She totally went off on me. Threatened to "fuck me up" and "teach me a lesson". Then a few hours later my SA account was turned off. Which all seemed a little excessive for canceling a date four days in advance.
So my burner phone is retired, I guess I'll lay low and stay off of SA for six months or so and then try to rejoin. The moral of this story is that you should always listen to your instincts and if something seems fucked up it probably is, and if anything is probably more fucked up than you can imagine. So stay safe out there.
Note: I'm not including her handle or phone number of any such shit. Largely because she changed her SA and Skype handles and phone numbers about once a month and also because I steer well clear of anything that could remotely appear to be "outing" someone. Since this is all happening in pretty small towns in Washington it is crazily easy to inadvertently out someone. Or myself. So it is what it is.
-
12-10-19 19:19 #2017Senior Member

Posts: 1019That sounds alot like tna. Heffers everywhere.
Originally Posted by Fillipino
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 17:21 #2016Senior Member

Posts: 67FetLife pointer
I've had some success with Get. My success was mostly through attending community events or engaging in blogs and stimulating conversation over time. For me it was a much different dynamic. I went to some of the parties and definitely met some women, but most are subpar in terms of attractiveness. There are some hotties but there are much more heffers imo. I went to a sex party expecting eyes wide shut and it was more like Lord of the Rings in terms of participants.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 16:50 #2015Senior Member

Posts: 220Mixedchick6 on SA, she asked for 500, I countered with 300, she agreed and then blocked me after a couple messages trying to work out a schedule. Maybe a flake, maybe the GPS got a hold of her. Who knows.
-
12-10-19 11:54 #2014Senior Member

Posts: 214Fetlife. How to guide?
Hey everyone!
I've tried meeting women on fetlife without much luck.
Does anyone have any pointers they're willing to share?
-
12-10-19 05:36 #2013Senior Member

Posts: 156Sounds familiar
Where did you find this one?
Originally Posted by EverettSD
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 20:26 #2012Senior Member

Posts: 25Seeking Asian girl
Anyone have a line on an Asian non pro? You can send me a message if you. Much appreciated.
-
12-08-19 22:11 #2011Regular Member

Posts: 13
Originally Posted by ThirdAct
[View Original Post]
Yeah that's not Amanda.
Originally Posted by WFM33
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 20:03 #2010Regular Member

Posts: 1Xxsb snow bunny rob
Invited me over, took the allowance, then said she thought she had condoms, without them we were a no go. Asked if I could run across the street to the Shell, once I left said it wouldn't work out, anxiety (she was fine and bubbly) etc.
Complete rob. Avoid this one. Goes by Shannel in Everett.
-
12-04-19 13:44 #2009Banned Member

Posts: 2940BellevueGirl on SA
Wants $600 per meet.
Pass.
-
11-30-19 00:36 #2008Senior Member

Posts: 153I added her on fetlife she's got some nice pics and videos.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-19 21:25 #2007Senior Member

Posts: 156ChrisandHilary on fetlife.
Seen her a couple times and dumped my loads in her.
She set up our meetings without her partner knowing and instructed me to text him with pictures of our encounters.
He likes getting those surprises.










Reply With Quote






