Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 13317
-
12-11-19 10:59 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 1206Non-report
Yo Perverts! So guess what? I woke up today wanting a busty MILF to sip the cum from my cock. I don't know what happened to my go-tos. I began to skip the games and came across this ad I've seen a bajillion times:
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/061521872664
I've never found her attractive but there is a new pic in which she looks pretty decent. After a few texts I was on my way. Didn't even need to ask her where because I recognized it from the pics. Parked near the room she occupies (from the photo) and texted I was close and asked her room number. Then a tall AA fella exits the room talking on the phone. He's outside about 5 minutes. During that time I didn't hear from her. He went back inside and 5 minutes later she texts me that same room number. I ask her if anyone is in the room with her and she says no. So I leave. Because F that stuff.
And now I sit and my computer with balls the shade of Pantone's color of the year.
The effing End.
-
12-10-19 16:30 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 148This is julie.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/21d21...9-89655f7429ec
-
12-10-19 12:14 #3415Regular Member

Posts: 24Redhead
I like petite and I like redheads so took a chance this girl recently. I don't recall the name she goes by. Her location is quite far out of the way (a little north of Lake Robinson) so if distance is an issue for you, she's not your girl. She said she has a female roommate but they weren't home at the time. Being the first visit, I was a bit on edge but nothing made me feel totally unsafe or anything. Just the bathtub was visible and completely chock full of fishing poles, random as it is.
She's actually a pretty girl and has a petite figure. Small perky boobs and a shaved innie pussy. Her tummy has some damage but isn't terrible. BBBJ was good and I asked if we could do just that. Not only was she agreeable but had suggestions for fun positions. Didn't let me give her a facial but finished me off on her boobs. I had a fun time overall and I'll get in touch with her when I'm needing to be drained again.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/936502085870
-
12-10-19 12:01 #3414Regular Member

Posts: 18Alexis
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/936502085870
Decided to TOFTT since I didn't find any mentions. She is real and legit as far as that goes. Pics are accurate but perhaps a little too flattering. Lives way out in bfe taylors, nice secluded home. Damage was a Ben and a half for a 30 min dream. Very businesslike and mechanical, I think she even took a couple second to look at the tv to make sure she wasn't missing anything. Very impersonal. No sign of the demons but plenty of signs of an old man who's at work but said she's divorced. Not my cup of tea so I probably won't repeat. Maybe one you fellas will hit it off with her better than I did but I just couldn't get into her lack of enthusiasm.
-
12-10-19 11:30 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 122Age of Consent vs Age of Majority
=============================================
Greetings Gentlemen,
The Age of Consent is the age in which girls can participate in consensual, non-commercial sex with their teen-age boyfriend without said teen-age boyfriend being charged with statutory rape.
What you need to focus on is the Age of Majority, which among other things is the age in which they can vote, get married, enlist in the military, and participate in commercial sex activities.
Please exercise caution.
-
12-09-19 23:14 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 46Yep Total fake.
Tried to set it up. She / Bot sent me a bunch of pictures and then asked for gas money up front. Its just a scam. Never said where she was located or anything. Oh well my house is safe. I love redheads thought this would be fun.
Originally Posted by Kilgortrout2
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 21:24 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 244Kcountry
If it helps. I have exchanged several text with her and she sent me around 5 to 6 extra pics. I just never had a good time to see her. The one day that I did have a moment she was not posted but I texted her anyway. She was in Gaffney but invited me to come there anyway. But sadly that was a bit to far and I didn't have that kind of free time.
Originally Posted by WillieD
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 19:18 #3410Regular Member

Posts: 17If this is real I need to take out a 2nd mortgage.
Save you the closing costs. This is a fake and been used all over the place for a while now.
Originally Posted by JizzyJim
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Kilgor.
-
12-09-19 16:39 #3409Senior Member

Posts: 46If this is real I need to take out a 2nd mortgage.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/426493937480 Anyone seen her? I've seen her post before but never met up. Anyone go a round?
-
12-09-19 12:04 #3408Senior Member

Posts: 38Demi / Cali
I saw somebody else on here asking about Demi and I've been wanting to see her as well. Since I hadn't seen any info reported for her, I decided to TOFTT.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...5/076296407307
I arrived at her mid-range hotel and was pleasantly surprised to find that she looks exactly like her pictures. I was not expecting that since she has a very attractive face which is even nicer in person. She was a bit protective of her location until I arrived, but nothing sketchy or fishy. Just a lot of "text when you get here. Call when you park. " kind of stuff. She has an incredible personality and is very bubbly and talkative but not too talkative. Her hotel was set up with a living space in one area, and a bedroom in another. More on that later. We ended up having to engage in our activities on the pull out sofa bed. Not terrible and like I said, she was very accommodating. She was absolutely willing to do anything, but didn't seem like she was too into kissing. Also, her body was nice, but it's definitely not as tight up top as an 18 year old, but honestly I prefer her body the way it was. Just a little saggy here and there with smaller tits. She also has a pretty substantial scar on her chest. It looks like a surgery scar, but it's pretty noticeable. It didn't bother me, but I know some people tend to be a little picky, so wanted to mention it.
She started with a BBBJ before I asked if she would mind some DATY. She definitely didn't mind that and made it known Very nice, smooth and she definitely gets very wet. Moved on to mish and finished in the cover. All in all, I would definitely repeat. She has a super cute face and an incredible personality that you just don't see, so for that alone, I'd recommend her and she's definitely very accommodating to requests.
Now, for the one caveat. When I arrived, I heard music playing in the bedroom. It played the entire time we were there, but it wasn't distracting. I figured somebody else was in there and she confirmed, but kept referring to her as her "homegirl," so initially I didn't think anything about it. However. After she finished up and went to clean up in the bathroom, I looked around the room and noticed 2 pairs of shoes. It was then that I realized her "homegirl" liked high top Fila's and "her" listening preference was definitely of the rap variety. Again, I never felt unsafe there and it was never an issue. And it COULD have been a girl in there, but based on the clues, I kind of doubt it. Just wanted to mention it since it could very well put some people off. But not me, I'd definitely be willing to see her again.
-
12-09-19 11:45 #3407Senior Member

Posts: 281Same Phone No (KCountry)
Twin younger sister? LOL.
Originally Posted by JeffMcg
[View Original Post]
Maybe its just me, but they look like the same gal, separate by a decade or so of time.
Tempus Fugit.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/544499194045
-
12-09-19 07:15 #3406Senior Member

Posts: 66Didn't know there were rules here.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 06:26 #3405Senior Member

Posts: 367KCountry girl's stats
I've seen these "discrepancies" in other posts, too, where the pictures don't match the description. Do her pictures look like a woman who is "6' or more, 194 lbs. And 44-38-44"? I've seen other posts, as I'm sure many of you have as well, where the photos show what is obviously a person of one color but the description says something else. Puzzling, indeed.
Originally Posted by TheRogue099
[View Original Post]
TheRogue, if you see her, please, let us know if the photos or the description was the more accurate and, please, be careful.
Jeff.
-
12-08-19 21:09 #3404Senior Member

Posts: 616KCountry Girl
Has anyone partaken?
She is in Simpsonville.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/185739793553
-
12-08-19 13:57 #3403Regular Member

Posts: 3Demi or Cali
Sorry I wasn't aware. As I said I'm new to this world and haven't met any providers yet to give info on but I will be sure to as soon as I'm brave enough! Unfortunately nothing came about using the search forum function hence why I made a post, but good ideas on using Google to reverse search. I will try that, thanks.
Originally Posted by PoolNoodle
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





