Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12739

    Texting Calling app

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    I use a texting / calling app.

    A. There is no electronic trail on my phone bill.

    B. I delete it when I'm not using it. So, I'm never solicited if I prefer not to be.
    You can also deny access to your microphone until you use it and turn notifications.

  2. #12738
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't "snow bunny" mean she's got a black pimp?

    Anyway, I saw her some time back and if these pics were actually her, they are extremely old. She doesn't have any shape to her at all and looking at her tiny tits drooping down in cg I completely lost interest. I certainly won't repeat.
    I've seen her twice recently, while she did look like pics in my experience, she was bad at the actual deed. For me, she's a good visit if no one else is available.

  3. #12737

    Looking for a regular

    What's going on fellas. I am new to the area and trying to find a girl for something regular. Any suggestions on who is good and who I should stay away from would be much appreciated.

  4. #12736

    Meh. Pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/596934265018


    Could not locate it on the forum. Any intel. Please pm. May TOFTT if not.
    Doesn't "snow bunny" mean she's got a black pimp?

    Anyway, I saw her some time back and if these pics were actually her, they are extremely old. She doesn't have any shape to her at all and looking at her tiny tits drooping down in cg I completely lost interest. I certainly won't repeat.

  5. #12735

    Today was a good day: Kryss

    Haven't seen Kryss in awhile. Sometimes there's been communication breakdowns, or she's also been non responsive for weeks at a time. Enough to think she may have quit the hobby.

    However, today. She was responsive, and maybe even a good mood!

    Kind of neat plan. We negotiated FS, followed with BBBJCIM and swallow as the usual date. Previous visits have discussed greek, but never executed. Today, she offers greek for extra.

    I was on the fence about the greek.

    So, I said. Let's keep it interesting. How about. If I decide to poke you in the rear and it happens. I'll be sure to leave you a very nice tip.

    Well, I left a very nice tip after I finished with cia instead of BBBJCIM!

    For as much as I was staring at it when she was on her hands and knees, on this trip, I couldn't help but poke that rear!

    **I think she was ready in advance. Greek was a very clean adventure*.

    Note: Some assholes are really making things complicated for the good girls to keep providing. Yes, they provide for money, yes, some have bad habits. But, no, they don't deserve to be ripped off or disrespected.

  6. #12734

    Only intel I have is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmong  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/596934265018

    Could not locate it on the forum. Any intel. Please pm. May TOFTT if not.
    Pics are better than the real thing.

    In person, she is smaller and more petite.

    Aside of that, she provided a decent BBBJCIM.

  7. #12733

    The best way to avoid this mistake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungre1234  [View Original Post]
    After plans fell through with the provider I wanted to see I contacted Kathy and got any immediate response. Paid her a visit and she greeted me in a tight red dress and some deep red lipstick. She looked good with clothes on and off despite a little stomach stretch marks. Great tan and some nice piercings. She's got a good attitude and is a little subtly feisty which I like. Visit was pretty quick but I would see her again.

    Slight note for those of you with SO. She did contact me the next morning asking for help but to be fair when I didn't reply right away she texted apologizing. But just be a little weary if you don't like unwarranted texts.
    I use a texting / calling app.

    A. There is no electronic trail on my phone bill.

    B. I delete it when I'm not using it. So, I'm never solicited if I prefer not to be.

  8. #12732

    Lexis

    Got a text from Lexis, she is looking for company, if you know her you should reach out.

  9. #12731

    Kathy

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    For Kathy. Have been wanting to see her for a while. Texted to set up appointment, no problem. Met her and noticed right away, slurred speech. No real worries there. Yet. Nice enough body even with multiple areas of strechmarks. After a minute or two of massaging her back and ass, she says lets just do this already. Tells me she has upset stomach and may poot on me. (Really?) Proceeds with BBBJ but stops to place part of donation under the room door so she won't lose the room. Stops again later due knocking on her door. Tried cowgirl. Didn't work for her as I lose erection with all the other distractions and being rushed. Finally finish with BJ which she makes a big deal of spitting out in the sink. Get dressesd while she slurs about the guys at the front desk sending clients unannounced her way.

    Maybe a REALLY off night for her but highly doubtful I would repeat. Good luck with her!
    100 percent agree. She slurred the entire time I was with her. Not to mention she didn't have a condom, spent 10 min looking through her disgusting room for one only to settle for a $60 BBBJ. I was not happy and would not recommend. Her brother and some other guy were lurking around. I didn't feel scared but it was awkward with her brother waiting out side of the hotel Arby his car. Probably the worst visit since getting to town.

  10. #12730

    Rare negative review

    For Kathy. Have been wanting to see her for a while. Texted to set up appointment, no problem. Met her and noticed right away, slurred speech. No real worries there. Yet. Nice enough body even with multiple areas of strechmarks. After a minute or two of massaging her back and ass, she says lets just do this already. Tells me she has upset stomach and may poot on me. (Really?) Proceeds with BBBJ but stops to place part of donation under the room door so she won't lose the room. Stops again later due knocking on her door. Tried cowgirl. Didn't work for her as I lose erection with all the other distractions and being rushed. Finally finish with BJ which she makes a big deal of spitting out in the sink. Get dressesd while she slurs about the guys at the front desk sending clients unannounced her way.

    Maybe a REALLY off night for her but highly doubtful I would repeat. Good luck with her!

  11. #12729

    Kathy in Chester

    After plans fell through with the provider I wanted to see I contacted Kathy and got any immediate response. Paid her a visit and she greeted me in a tight red dress and some deep red lipstick. She looked good with clothes on and off despite a little stomach stretch marks. Great tan and some nice piercings. She's got a good attitude and is a little subtly feisty which I like. Visit was pretty quick but I would see her again.

    Slight note for those of you with SO. She did contact me the next morning asking for help but to be fair when I didn't reply right away she texted apologizing. But just be a little weary if you don't like unwarranted texts.

  12. #12728

    Petersburg

    Anyone tried this one? Whats the word if so? Attempted to make arrangements recently but no luck due to spotty responses in her text replies. Will try again this upcoming weekend.

    *I have a review also that I will be posting for you guys sometime this upcoming night for a provider I haven't seen mentioned in this thread*.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/367324610401

  13. #12727

    Anyone with intel on this one

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/596934265018

    Could not locate it on the forum. Any intel. Please pm. May TOFTT if not.

  14. #12726

    Or 1 pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo  [View Original Post]
    Either 3 distinctly different girls are using the same # , possible, or it's bait. Good luck.
    They are real girls. I talked to 2 of them. Was going to meet the Asian but my schedule changed on me.

    Not fake. I don't know how they look like though.

  15. #12725

    3 Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    Either 3 distinctly different girls are using the same # , possible, or it's bait. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape