Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5417

    Monger Ratings

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I think I posted review here. Friendly, willing to please, BBBJ. But we didn't click.

    She is absolute you must use regular phone #. No app #. Once I had a different provider tell me she has a service that tells her account holders name of cell phone. I was surprised, it was a extra line, and I assumed they would just see caller I'd, which I had set as a nickname. She also said there's a site where providers post warnings about mongers, using phone # to identify those individuals. I got app # soon afterwards.
    I heard about the monger rating site from a provider about a month ago. She said I have about 75% positive (I have been a perfect gentleman) and the negatives have come from me being called a "time waster. " These "time waster" can either come from me leaving right when the door opens because the chick isn't who she said she was or if I promised to come back (to be nice) when I never do. I have tried to find this site without success, but am so darn curious about my rating, LOL.

  2. #5416
    Senior Member


    Posts: 211

    Phone Apps

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I think I posted review here. Friendly, willing to please, BBBJ. But we didn't click.

    She is absolute you must use regular phone #. No app #. Once I had a different provider tell me she has a service that tells her account holders name of cell phone. I was surprised, it was a extra line, and I assumed they would just see caller I'd, which I had set as a nickname. She also said there's a site where providers post warnings about mongers, using phone # to identify those individuals. I got app # soon afterwards.
    Just another one that won't get my time. This goes under the category of when I see your ad post and there are more NOs then YESs then that's an instant NO DATE. My experience is some providers will use a simple app that anyone can download such as Mr. Number and anyone can leave details if they choose, attached to phone numbers. This is what one provider told me in Atlanta that she wouldn't see me because I had bad "reviews" and this is what she was talking about. I later found out from another local provider who told me about this and I was surprised by what was said. My take is regardless if its a phone app, if you can call it back and my phone rings then it is a real number.

  3. #5415
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, I think I posted review here. Friendly, willing to please, BBBJ. But we didn't click.

    She is absolute you must use regular phone #. No app #. Once I had a different provider tell me she has a service that tells her account holders name of cell phone. I was surprised, it was a extra line, and I assumed they would just see caller I'd, which I had set as a nickname. She also said there's a site where providers post warnings about mongers, using phone # to identify those individuals. I got app # soon afterwards.
    I know for a fact a lot of these girls use the app Mr. Number. They can enter comments and names into the app connected to a phone number for anyone with the app to view.

  4. #5414

    Texas Diamond phone policy

    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    Texas Diamond is in town by the BWI area. I have never tried meeting her, she keeps deleting all my burning phone numbers; it's part of her "policy".

    I can't give out my real number for my out security.

    Her number is 5108503202. She is real (I confirmed it from her IG live but I can get ahold of her). Unfortunately you got to use your actual phone to contact her.

    Good luck!
    She's legit, I think I posted review here. Friendly, willing to please, BBBJ. But we didn't click.

    She is absolute you must use regular phone #. No app #. Once I had a different provider tell me she has a service that tells her account holders name of cell phone. I was surprised, it was a extra line, and I assumed they would just see caller I'd, which I had set as a nickname. She also said there's a site where providers post warnings about mongers, using phone # to identify those individuals. I got app # soon afterwards.

  5. #5413

    BWI Latina

    I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with this one.

    https://aypapi.com.baltimore.listcra...post/40598023/

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #5412

    Bree CB

    For the numbers of time I have seen her, any provider would call me a regular. That being said, I was annoyed by her recent change of attitude. She used to return calls within the half hr or hr. Now, it could be 4, 5, 8 hrs or the next day. "If I don't return your call, that's because I am busy " wow! And "If you can't come within 1/2 hr I call you, don't bother coming" Really? I guess it's our fault that we put her on a pedestal after a few good reviews and everybody is calling her. GPS is really easy to catch. When the excitement goes down and better pussies appears, she'll be wondering where's everybody. It's like girls who robs their regulars, where's their brain? Oh, I forget, candies got them. I have money, I can have my choice of pussies. Sorry girl, you're off my list. If there's a thread for pussies to boycott, I'll put her on. Hope you all had a better experience, if not, stop begging for her. Rant over.

  7. #5411

    Texas Diamond

    Texas Diamond is in town by the BWI area. I have never tried meeting her, she keeps deleting all my burning phone numbers; it's part of her "policy".

    I can't give out my real number for my out security.

    Her number is 5108503202. She is real (I confirmed it from her IG live but I can get ahold of her). Unfortunately you got to use your actual phone to contact her.

    Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191209-200419_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191209-200201_Instagram.jpg‎   Screenshot_20191209-200133_Instagram.jpg‎  

  8. #5410

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky99  [View Original Post]
    Dear members,

    Please share some good contacts or links. Appreciate your generosity.

    There are many out there in websites but it is hard to find Legits, good providers.

    Thank you guys.

    Are.
    You first. 10 posts this year, every one asking for links or details, not a single report or useful piece of information.

  9. #5409
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Again I need an opinion. What you think? She only wants 1 OO for hr. TGTBT?

    Phyuck!
    Is she really around here? She's not really what I would normally go for, but something like that needs to be given a go, and I'm just the guy to do it. Something to talk about in the old folks home.

  10. #5408
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Again I need an opinion. What you think? She only wants 1 OO for hr. TGTBT?

    Phyuck!
    Scammer. I tried, LOL. Pulled up and she was asking me to go into CVS for a game card so her son can go play games over a friends house. Meanwhile it was 1130 on a weeknight. I told her I got the card, (which I didn't) and she wanted me to give her the numbers off of it.

  11. #5407

    Still new but

    Quote Originally Posted by DeCoria  [View Original Post]
    I. e. I don't want to go to AMPs.
    I've had good dreams with professional service providers from https://www.adultlook.com/l/maryland.

    One in Atlantic city and one who has since retired so no specific recommendations.

  12. #5406

    Contacts / Links

    Dear members,

    Please share some good contacts or links. Appreciate your generosity.

    There are many out there in websites but it is hard to find Legits, good providers.

    Thank you guys.

    Are.

  13. #5405

    100 for an hour

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Again I need an opinion. What you think? She only wants 1 OO for hr. TGTBT?

    Phyuck!
    PK,

    I have been quoted 100 for an hour by ladies. I came for the HH and couldn't resist the 20 upgrade. They can be down on funds and they would like to eat. 100 an hour doesn't sound so out of line when you worked the street before. They might like to get out or stay out of the winter weather.

    One of an Uncle LEO tells in an advertisement is too low a price.

    Tough world,
    BS

  14. #5404
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    I don't know. I never asked for those things.
    No problem, just trying to see if mulit-pop or greek were actually offered.

  15. #5403

    Cool.

    Quote Originally Posted by Plusultra  [View Original Post]
    This is a porn star named Sarah Rae. You can google her. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5ddc660ee65cb
    Thanks for the tip. I thought the ad was fishy anyway but I was happy to find a new porn actress.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape