Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 2276
-
12-12-19 16:09 #1736Regular Member

Posts: 23
-
12-12-19 15:26 #1735Senior Member

Posts: 292Not a Grady fan but
That's some funny shit! I'm wondering, was he considering that the ever popular "LE check"?
Originally Posted by ObtFla
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 12:59 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 45Great tip
Great tips, was going to meet up with girl from the link below but she mentioned twice the cost and time to confirm which I felt was a red flag. Been having a hard time lining one up cause of stings like this, was looking at eros but its pretty expensive even thought seem more legit more often than not.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
https://onebackpage.com/personal-con...-town_i7528834 (initially found her on escort alligator but ad came down).
-
12-12-19 04:42 #1733Senior Member

Posts: 140Polk county snags a golf pro
[Deleted by Admin]
Why? Why help that shitstain Grady publicly shame these people? Are you a cop, do you have an interest in publicly humiliating people for commercial sex?
I never understand people who publish links to these kinds of articles on our site.
A2
-
12-12-19 03:10 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 664Yep.
Looks like they did their little Secret Santa bullshit again. Bastards!
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
Polk County Sheriff's Office: Operation Santa's Naughty List - 124 Arrested in 6-Day PCSO Undercover Operation Seeking to Disrupt Human Trafficking.
http://polksheriff.org/news-investig...an-trafficking
-
12-11-19 21:26 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 1104Another Polk Sting
Grady at it, again (Operation Santa's Naughty List):
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rug-possession
-
12-11-19 20:45 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 1104Grady Ads
And, guess what, EVERY ONE of those ads posted by JJFresh on 12-06-19 are gone. He's the guy who called it.
Originally Posted by Adepti
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 17:57 #1729Regular Member

Posts: 15Grady's recent shit
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tam...outputType=amp
Stay safe guys.
-
12-11-19 16:28 #1728Regular Member

Posts: 23
-
12-11-19 09:19 #1727Regular Member

Posts: 15Right on the money. Fresh out of the press this morning: https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/r...rug-possession.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 23:56 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 317Lawsuit at Rachels Mens Club
I think the rule is a man can escort a woman into Rachael's, but not 2 women without a man. This is going to state supreme court. Yd.
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 22:39 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 998I would like to ad to this that if a girl tells you her rates then you can reply with "Anything I may or may not give you is ONLY a gift. It has nothing to do with anything that happens. I want to be clear that this is NOT an offer for anything sexual. Do you agree? " Then wait for her to reply. Most girls say yes, a few that know better say yes of course, or yes absolutely, I wouldn't have it any other way. I did have some dumb ass girls say "WTF, are you the police, bye" and then they block me. Dumb sluts, LOL. Something else that works is to ask them to be naked when they open up the door, or ask them to be dressed in a slutty outfit, or bra / panties, naked with a towel, etc. If they are willing to do that (which about half are, the other half are worried that they could be arrested if I was police, which isn't against the law to be hiding behind the door naked. Especially if you just got out of the shower) then they are legit. Cops can't be naked or dressed inappropriately of course. Also upscale hotels are usually a safe bet. Cops like to rent the low budget ones, but then most of these girls do too. Another thing is to hug them when you get there and see if you can get them to kiss you, or grope you or expose themselves. Also look around for "lived in look" if the hotel looks too clean then run. We all know these girls arent that clean. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 21:35 #1724Senior Member

Posts: 948Interesting. I haven't read the article but I wonder if they were a couple of fugly butch lesbians or something? I've taken Cassie to Rachel's a couple times and even got lap dances for us together, LOL, so they definitely allow hot chicks in - here's a link to an old review I did of a dream I had there:
Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4251804
SYM
-
12-10-19 21:30 #1723Senior Member

Posts: 317Lawsuit at Rachels Mens Club
I read the Sentinel story several times, can't understand, sometimes the paper just isn't clear to dummies like me. So 2 females tried to get into Rachael's, which is an Orlando strip club. Not allowed because and here I get confused. They might 1) prostitute, 2) cause domestic issue, 3) be distraction. What about equality? How do you ban a gender as customers? So if 2 ladies like to look at naked ladies. WTF? The whole world get crazier every day! Yd.
-
12-09-19 18:31 #1722Senior Member

Posts: 199Yeah I got that, I was referring to the Disney entrance being near Polk. AFAIK it's quite a drive from Disney to Polk.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






