Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 18,376 to 18,390 of 26374
-
12-09-19 14:09 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 169Eastside Leah
Or fellow mongers who had seen Eastside Leah and have been wondering about her, I ran into her tonight. I talked with her for a little while and she looked really good. She got her life straightened out and is no longer in the business for over a year now.
That pic doesn't look like east side Leah at least when I saw her.
I took that picture in January 2018 of Leah.
-
12-09-19 13:59 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 30Bbw Jade
Hey gentlemen, greetings from Madison. Would anyone be willing to share any information on Jade. Bbw fbsm. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/945837525336 Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe. Patton.
-
12-09-19 12:39 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 189Pretty sure I reviewed her. Someone said she sucks good but your post is 100% spot on to my encounter. Seems sad and really quiet. I asked her for some suction and she didn't know what that meant. She told me she's been in the business awhile. I didn't repeat just a average BBBJCIM for like. 6.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 12:34 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 189That pic doesn't look like east side Leah at least when I saw her.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:17 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 2814I replied to your exact same post #7902 on Dec. 1st that you should take the time and read the forums. As I posted before she has been discussed here! Comprende?
Originally Posted by KissTheBoer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:13 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 255I guess SHE thinks she's sexy. Someone needs to educate her on the difference between strawberries and raspberries, LOL!
Originally Posted by LurkingOnLake
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:03 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 75Amberglo
She does have a pornhub account for those that want to window shop.
Originally Posted by Gwildor
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=amberglo
-
12-09-19 07:50 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 315Bayview
She posts daily.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/529534002867
She came onto the scene around May, used to offer doubles in W / A.
-
12-09-19 04:47 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 217She posts on STG regularly.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 03:09 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 169Eastside Leah
For fellow mongers who had seen Eastside Leah and have been wondering about her, I ran into her tonight. I talked with her for a little while and she looked really good. She got her life straightened out and is no longer in the business for over a year now.
-
12-09-19 01:49 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 402Well.
Looks like she has a nice rack at least. Those ugly ass tattoo's are a little distracting but damn those tits look nice. Can you PM a number brother. Thanks.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 00:10 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 290LOL this is the effect of slim pickings. We all feel it.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 22:08 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 203Mostly ok
I met this one the other day in bayview. Nothing special in all categories. Not much on looks not much on personality or conversation. Seemed nice enough. Gets the job done without any complaints. Always looks kinda sad. Definitely not the worst I've seen. Would I repeat? Not sure. Wouldn't be against it. I just don't see a reason to pursue it. Oh and bring a towel. You'll need it.
-
12-08-19 19:46 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 470I was going to write a reply right after I saw he spent 100 but thought if he enjoyed himself great, my experience goes back 3-4 years, I have nothing to add on her being a dead fish, saw her at 60 then 50 both times CIP, I just wanted to get done so I pounded her like a paint shaker, I ignored her calls and text for weeks until she gave up, she's not for me no matter how low the rate is.
Originally Posted by TheCondor7
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 15:22 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 131Tiffany
I think I am nearing my full retirement date but thinking of taking a ride with this one: https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/000160824583 The only thing stopping me is that she tends to put a semi-specific location in her ads when she does incalls and that makes me uncomfortable. I will report back if I take the plunge.
A couple of guys saw her a long long time ago and offered negative opinions. I saw her recently and had a good time although she is not an enthusiastic kisser. There is no hotel on 4th and Wisconsin and that's not where she does incall. Go ahead and see her and please report back.











Reply With Quote




