Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,361 to 18,375 of 26362
-
12-09-19 16:23 #8002Regular Member

Posts: 16Bbw jade
Imo not worth it. Basic massage with he. She does go full nude but nothing special for $.
Originally Posted by GeneralPatton
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 16:10 #8001Senior Member

Posts: 169Allie
She's been posting a lot lately. Last week she said she had a room at Potawatomi and this week I'm guessing she's at the notel on HWY 100 south of Greenfield Avenue. Previous posts said that she dances at Heartbreakers in West Allis on weekends.
Originally Posted by TimetoPlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 15:21 #8000Regular Member

Posts: 22Heather
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...6/003182975870
Saw heather the other night. Quick text back and forth and she arrived a few minutes later than she said but all in all not bad for escort time. She was very nice and had a nice body but everything was super rushed. If your in a hurry she's not bad but probably won't repeat.
-
12-09-19 15:04 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 812She's been around for at least 4 years. I saw her when she was on Craigslist about 4 years ago. Someone else reported recently to bring a towel. That comment was spot on and can confirm she don't like cum in her mouth, so be prepared.
Originally Posted by WizardOfAahs
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 14:57 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 261This Allie
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/607873948586
Didn't come up with anything on her, does she dance anywhere? Couple of the pics seem to show her at a club.
-
12-09-19 14:09 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 169Eastside Leah
Or fellow mongers who had seen Eastside Leah and have been wondering about her, I ran into her tonight. I talked with her for a little while and she looked really good. She got her life straightened out and is no longer in the business for over a year now.
That pic doesn't look like east side Leah at least when I saw her.
I took that picture in January 2018 of Leah.
-
12-09-19 13:59 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 30Bbw Jade
Hey gentlemen, greetings from Madison. Would anyone be willing to share any information on Jade. Bbw fbsm. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/945837525336 Any information would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe. Patton.
-
12-09-19 12:39 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 189Pretty sure I reviewed her. Someone said she sucks good but your post is 100% spot on to my encounter. Seems sad and really quiet. I asked her for some suction and she didn't know what that meant. She told me she's been in the business awhile. I didn't repeat just a average BBBJCIM for like. 6.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 12:34 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 189That pic doesn't look like east side Leah at least when I saw her.
Originally Posted by KlewBlue777
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:17 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 2814I replied to your exact same post #7902 on Dec. 1st that you should take the time and read the forums. As I posted before she has been discussed here! Comprende?
Originally Posted by KissTheBoer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 10:13 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 255I guess SHE thinks she's sexy. Someone needs to educate her on the difference between strawberries and raspberries, LOL!
Originally Posted by LurkingOnLake
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:03 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 75Amberglo
She does have a pornhub account for those that want to window shop.
Originally Posted by Gwildor
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=amberglo
-
12-09-19 07:50 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 315Bayview
She posts daily.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/529534002867
She came onto the scene around May, used to offer doubles in W / A.
-
12-09-19 04:47 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 215She posts on STG regularly.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 03:09 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 169Eastside Leah
For fellow mongers who had seen Eastside Leah and have been wondering about her, I ran into her tonight. I talked with her for a little while and she looked really good. She got her life straightened out and is no longer in the business for over a year now.










Reply With Quote




