Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 37371
-
12-08-19 23:01 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 889Or 1 pimp
They are real girls. I talked to 2 of them. Was going to meet the Asian but my schedule changed on me.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
Not fake. I don't know how they look like though.
-
12-08-19 19:46 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 4173 Girls
Either 3 distinctly different girls are using the same # , possible, or it's bait. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 17:04 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 313Anyone have info on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/476708189095
-
12-08-19 15:50 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 37Bro I have to say your post literally made me spit out my drink I laughed so hard. Sadly I can relate.
Originally Posted by MathMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 13:17 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 316Lisa
1st visit with Lisa. Small petite build but very playful with great attitude. Really good play and enthusiasm with jr and the boys. No noticeable smoke odor which I was concerned. Will repeat. She has given permission to share her # with a few guys.
-
12-08-19 02:12 #12721Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Good qv willo
J. B is a great spinner very sweet at America's best value on Willis will do 60-70 for qv
.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 00:35 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 342Right LOL
Well with hindsight taken into effect, I do have to hold myself accountable. After looking at the ad a second time after our initial contact, I saw that it does say in bold letters to CashApp or Apple Pay in advance. The first time I seen the ad I noticed the pics and went straight for the phone number LOL.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 19:57 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 3Petersburg
Anyone seen the blonde with tats on bavk of her lefs around? Ised to be on STG.
-
12-07-19 12:43 #12718Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Never give up deposit upfront! It's a sign that it's a scam.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 11:46 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 502She's not on the website? How old was she? And what was the upcharge?
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 11:21 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 1775More man than me
She was at your place at 3 am, you went the whole round and then drank for 2 more hours with her? After coming home already drunk? More power to you, those days are long past for me.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 10:33 #12715Banned Member

Posts: 12Richmond is Bangin!
I used to hobby out that way when I lived in VA. It's been a few years and I'm bad with names but you all may know a few of my old "friends".
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5deae26c7d222
-
12-07-19 08:00 #12714Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Amy
What's the damage for full service out-call. Was her place the only issue or was it her?
Originally Posted by Drewsky66
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 07:55 #12713Senior Member

Posts: 630Amy / Angie
There is reports of her under Amy. I saw her when she first got that apartment on Southside and it has presentable only because she had just moved in. She now has one of the trashest places you can imagine. I wouldn't do incall with her at all. She has also always been chatty. I decided to stop going when I couldn't walk in a straight line to enter the apartment and didn't want the wet stain on the bed from the last guys balls / dick to touch my ball sack.
Originally Posted by MathMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 07:17 #12712Banned Member

Posts: 120Angie. I think that's her name.
After about two weeks of back and forth with this one we finally connected. I get to her place just over the river south side. The pics are somewhat accurate but she looks better in the pics. I get there and the place looked like a bomb went off. Shit everywhere. There was even a damn Michelin tire in her kitchen! She made Ashland Harley place look clean. We go into her living room and she takes off her pants but as I looked at her I decided I only wanted head. I strip down and I'm thinking good I'll be out of here in 10 minutes. Well, now she decides to do laundry. She takes a load out of the dryer and throws it on the stairs, takes a load out of the washer and puts it in the dryer and then she starts to sort clothes for the washer. All the while I'm sitting there naked listening to her babble on about bullshit. Nonsensical bullshit. And I'm losing my hard and I'm saying shit like. "I'm ready". "I want to get going". Finally she comes back to me and starts slurping. Only to give me a 1 minute BJ followed by a handjob. I had to fantasize about Krystal from Chamberlyn to bust. My spunk goes everywhere. She throws me a wet towel from the staircase and she said it's fresh out of the dryer. A nasty rag of a towel with stains! OMG. And I paid for this! I wouldn't be surprised if as a kid she road the short bus. But again YMMV. . 50 damage.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...r/232457328740











Reply With Quote





