Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12281
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyPete  [View Original Post]
    Needed a Summer day in late fall yesterday afternoon. She was much prettier in person and hard bodied. I left very tired and happy but sad cause I had to leave. I will repeat over and over again.
    Glad to hear you had a good time with her. I had a visit with her a month ago. She looks great and I'll say she was clean and dressed the part. She just rushed me and complained about cramps in her legs and jaw. Just didn't seem like the same experience you had. Hopefully she was just having a legit bad day when I seen her. I'll take your advise on her and see her again. Her ad always does pop out to me.

  2. #12280

    Ava Michelle

    Ava is back in Indy!! I've seen her for years. By far the most laid back easy going provider there is. I've seen providers all over the country and there are only a handful that are a true pleasure to be around. I'll have to say Ava never gets old. Her body is still tight and skills keep getting better. I'll have to see her one more time before she leaves Indy again. She's definitely top shelf without that high end pressure and price. Nonrushed with a full menu to choose from. If any of you are looking for a real treat here's your chance.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7205620.htm

  3. #12279
    Quote Originally Posted by AaaGabriel812  [View Original Post]
    She's worth the ride. She's a pro from Sheri's Ranch in Nevada so she is very safe with her visits and menu. Nice intelligent lady with a nice body, not GFE at least with my experience. CBJ, LFK, FIV, CFS, MP and multiple positions. IMO worth a one time experience. Wouldn't repeat because of the high $ vs. Value of service. I can fuck a true GFE DI provider twice for what I paid Ivy. See other links for Ivy or Ruby below.

    https://missrubyrose.com/

    https://www.sherisranch.com/lady.aspx?id=735

    https://www.instagram.com/rubyrose/?hl=en
    Thank you for the update. I love Sheri's Ranch. That's the best place to go in Vegas. Been there several times. All the ladies there are polite and most offer a full menu. Now I'm wanting to go back to Sheris. The place next to hers isn't as much fun.

  4. #12278

    Airrene?

    Any one heard from her lately??

  5. #12277

    Alexandra

    Anybody have number for Alexandra former DI and had a link on tryst. Link. Just pm thanks.

  6. #12276
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  7. #12275
    Quote Originally Posted by ManWithPants  [View Original Post]
    Macy is terrible at answering her phone. Couldn't get a response after texting her.
    I always wonder why some of these escorts even bother posting ads if they're not going to answer. I get that life happens, but it can get annoying sometimes.

  8. #12274

    Summer

    Needed a Summer day in late fall yesterday afternoon. She was much prettier in person and hard bodied. I left very tired and happy but sad cause I had to leave. I will repeat over and over again.

  9. #12273
    Quote Originally Posted by GrayRenard2  [View Original Post]
    Is this Summer from DI? If so, does she offer greek lessons?
    Yes that is her, although I can't comment on the Greek.

  10. #12272
    Quote Originally Posted by Boner1986  [View Original Post]
    She posted ads a while back. I first found her on listcrawler (she was quite thin back then). We setup a date, but when I got to her hotel, a fight broke out in the lobby area.

    The police showed up at the hotel, so she had to cancel the date. She said to try the next day, so when I texted her again, she said she's going to stay at a different hotel then I texted again later, I didn't get anything back.

    Haven't tried again since then (a year ago).

    She's gotten a little chunky in her new ads, but still looks good. Might try again when I make the trip to Indy in 2 weeks.
    Macy is terrible at answering her phone. Couldn't get a response after texting her.

  11. #12271

    Wonderful JoJo Blondie

    I had a visit with JoJo this week (she advertises on the sister site) and it was wonderful from start to finish. Light screening was no problem (contrary to what someone else said on here). Her incall location was very clean. No one else was around. Physically she is just what has been described on here. . . Very cute and sexy, petite. Overall the experience was the best GFE I have had in a long time. We tried multiple positions, all of them wonderful. I'm not one to share a lot of details, but believe me you will not be disappointed with JoJo. She is my new regular.

  12. #12270

    Summer video

    Is this Summer from DI? If so, does she offer greek lessons?

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa1441  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h58accadb2166c

    If the link doesn't work just search Mom POV on pornhub.

  13. #12269

    Natalie

    Good afternoon guys. Any news on Natalie the redheaded vixen originally from South Bend? Beautiful girl. Never had the pleasure of spending time with her. I had heard maybe she had had some health challenges but had recovered? Still active or has she retired? Any other Intel that you have on her would be great. Definitely on my bucket list. Gorgeous girl.

  14. #12268

    Dulce

    Hi, any intel on Dulce on DI? Thanks!

  15. #12267

    OralD / AJ Dion

    Quote Originally Posted by PowerTool  [View Original Post]
    I think both are the same person since all of OralD's posts are promoting AJ Dion. Didn't A2 tell you to stop posting promotions about yourself on the board? Maybe a real monger on the board will see you this week while you're in town and post a real review about you.
    Alright, here's the scoop. That's her in the photos. 10 years ago maybe. Now she looks like a early to mid 40's Celine Dion with not so much perk in the upper area.

    Picked her up about 815 at night for karaoke and falafel. Had her with me till about 3 AM. Stopped back at the apartment for more drinks and some snusnu and apparently that's not on the menu.

    Paid 0, this was supposed to be a normal people rendezvous ending in a shorter encounter than the advertised 500/3 hr.

    Told her to get an uber and walked her out the door, left her there to wait for her ride.

    Overall the night was great, but the false hopes of having the kind of encounter we look for. Don't think I believe anybody tag teamed her. Or got anything out of her. She appears to be strictly business professional escort. Or maybe she thought we were on a friend level, I don't care.

    Just glad it didn't cost anything more than a bar tab. Not recommended unless you want an expensive strictly companionship encounter.

    She's touring Chicago and Vegas and who knows where else. Then back to Canada.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20191207-103441_Video_Player.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape