Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,646 to 24,660 of 37374
-
12-09-19 05:14 #12729Senior Member

Posts: 86Kathy in Chester
After plans fell through with the provider I wanted to see I contacted Kathy and got any immediate response. Paid her a visit and she greeted me in a tight red dress and some deep red lipstick. She looked good with clothes on and off despite a little stomach stretch marks. Great tan and some nice piercings. She's got a good attitude and is a little subtly feisty which I like. Visit was pretty quick but I would see her again.
Slight note for those of you with SO. She did contact me the next morning asking for help but to be fair when I didn't reply right away she texted apologizing. But just be a little weary if you don't like unwarranted texts.
-
12-09-19 01:48 #12728Senior Member

Posts: 342Petersburg
Anyone tried this one? Whats the word if so? Attempted to make arrangements recently but no luck due to spotty responses in her text replies. Will try again this upcoming weekend.
*I have a review also that I will be posting for you guys sometime this upcoming night for a provider I haven't seen mentioned in this thread*.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...c/367324610401
-
12-08-19 23:31 #12727Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone with intel on this one
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/596934265018
Could not locate it on the forum. Any intel. Please pm. May TOFTT if not.
-
12-08-19 23:01 #12726Senior Member

Posts: 889Or 1 pimp
They are real girls. I talked to 2 of them. Was going to meet the Asian but my schedule changed on me.
Originally Posted by ExNihilo
[View Original Post]
Not fake. I don't know how they look like though.
-
12-08-19 19:46 #12725Senior Member

Posts: 4173 Girls
Either 3 distinctly different girls are using the same # , possible, or it's bait. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 17:04 #12724Senior Member

Posts: 313Anyone have info on this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/476708189095
-
12-08-19 15:50 #12723Senior Member

Posts: 37Bro I have to say your post literally made me spit out my drink I laughed so hard. Sadly I can relate.
Originally Posted by MathMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 13:17 #12722Senior Member

Posts: 316Lisa
1st visit with Lisa. Small petite build but very playful with great attitude. Really good play and enthusiasm with jr and the boys. No noticeable smoke odor which I was concerned. Will repeat. She has given permission to share her # with a few guys.
-
12-08-19 02:12 #12721Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Good qv willo
J. B is a great spinner very sweet at America's best value on Willis will do 60-70 for qv
.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 00:35 #12720Senior Member

Posts: 342Right LOL
Well with hindsight taken into effect, I do have to hold myself accountable. After looking at the ad a second time after our initial contact, I saw that it does say in bold letters to CashApp or Apple Pay in advance. The first time I seen the ad I noticed the pics and went straight for the phone number LOL.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 19:57 #12719Regular Member

Posts: 3Petersburg
Anyone seen the blonde with tats on bavk of her lefs around? Ised to be on STG.
-
12-07-19 12:43 #12718Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 65Never give up deposit upfront! It's a sign that it's a scam.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 11:46 #12717Senior Member

Posts: 502She's not on the website? How old was she? And what was the upcharge?
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 11:21 #12716Senior Member

Posts: 1775More man than me
She was at your place at 3 am, you went the whole round and then drank for 2 more hours with her? After coming home already drunk? More power to you, those days are long past for me.
Originally Posted by BigOne73
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 10:33 #12715Banned Member

Posts: 12Richmond is Bangin!
I used to hobby out that way when I lived in VA. It's been a few years and I'm bad with names but you all may know a few of my old "friends".
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5deae26c7d222










Reply With Quote






