Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 10627
-
12-12-19 17:53 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 577Toftt?
She looks hot; but my spider sense says be wary. Are you going to TOFTT?
Originally Posted by PNWPlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-19 17:00 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 105Bella
Anyone have any Intel on this one? She texted bareback available on 1 hour visits.
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...land/40744603/
-
12-11-19 14:19 #2405Regular Member

Posts: 2Cream YMMV
I've seen Cream a few times. BB is available at no upcharge, but her service varies wildly. Sometimes she's into it, other times she seems ready to pass out.
Originally Posted by Adventurous112
[View Original Post]
Not the same as Queen, aka Bagger Vance that was mentioned before.
-
12-09-19 20:01 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 389Jeannie rivers
Are you implying Jeannie Rivers will play bare? .
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 14:34 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 988BBFS in Bend
Any BBFS women in Bend?
-
12-09-19 11:23 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 121She is OK. She knows she is a bb cum dump girl.
Originally Posted by TerraGone
[View Original Post]
I prefer Jeanierivers over Kim_Chi.
-
12-08-19 20:06 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 152Fun one
http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...f/640925231828
Incall in Vancouver. Sure belongs in this forum. She isn't a Fab if kissing with tongue but I still had a great time.
-
12-08-19 15:01 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 1364She looks like the one we call "Bagger Vance" on the PDX SW's forum.
Originally Posted by Adventurous112
[View Original Post]
Most evenings she's always keeping the bench warm at Klickatat 7-11.
-
12-08-19 08:25 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 91That looks like a dude.
Originally Posted by Adventurous112
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 23:18 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 42Kim Chi
Contacted her recently, wanted me to schedule for the next night.
Originally Posted by JakefStateFarm
[View Original Post]
Uhhh, think I'll pass on her after all.
Thanks for possibly saving from "a not so good experience".
Glad I saw your post.
-
12-07-19 19:47 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 152Info on Cream?
http://portland.skipthegames.com/fem...w/325801978714
Says she odds down for anything four a low donation. Probably TGTBT but maybe not. Anyone here pull the trigger oa date with her?
-
12-07-19 17:33 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 577Angela
Hope to find out for myself sooner rather than later. I'll report back if / when.
Originally Posted by DawnOfTime
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 22:15 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 582New Reagan rate
I was planning to see her again when I saw her post but when I saw new rate, I passed. In terms of age, she was borderline previously. Maybe I need a better job!
Originally Posted by Boomer14
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 20:37 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 121Kim_chi
Over weight and it was pretty clear I was not the first one to shoot my wad in her.
I just went for it. No upcharge.
She used body lotion instead of taking a shower in between.
-
12-06-19 20:00 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 389Reagan
Damn! At 400.00 an hour? I've heard nothing but praise for her but that rate will have me looking elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Benson008
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





