Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 626
-
12-21-19 07:23 #251Senior Member

Posts: 152Why. ?
I don't know if make sense or not, but after I posted my warnings and my posts were deleted several times, now if I log in I'm redirected out of the site.
Originally Posted by MrHobbyist
[View Original Post]
And that's a site setup, not user setup. For me looks like a cover up.
-
12-17-19 04:41 #250Senior Member

Posts: 1484Why
Would the "site" cover up for someone? That doesn't make sense at all.
Originally Posted by Amache
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:48 #249Senior Member

Posts: 152Bailey
Dude,
Originally Posted by JohnnyMapalo
[View Original Post]
I can post it as many times I want.
And maybe I miss it, but, yes, she is exactly like this pic I attached (otherwise why I will post it?
And now I'm thinking maybe the other "Bailey" was not this one (maybe that; s why I "missed".
Go back to sleep!
PS I guess you're too "simple" to understand why I re-post it.
-
12-16-19 04:40 #248Senior Member

Posts: 498I would appreciate this myself. The rules on the main page are catered towards SWs. For escorts, there's enough info out in the forums to ferret out what to do to protect yourself pre-book if you research, but not a whole lot on what to do after you make the date. What the standard etiquette is to present the gift, easing that suspicious first meeting, what should set off warning bells, what to look for in regards to LE presence, etc.
Originally Posted by MrSwollDick
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 22:12 #247Senior Member

Posts: 2087Dude!
How many times are you going to post this? For you and others, if you want to know more about a girl before you go and see her, just click on the "search thread" link on the top right corner of the page. Place in the hookers namer "Bailey", and waa laa. You will see all the negative reviews Bailey had piled up for years, that you never bothered to read up on. I reviewed that chic about 3-4 years ago as I didn't get robbed, but got terrible service though. About 3 other dudes later chimed in that they also received bad service from Bailey. She's had bad reviews all over the place for years. How did you miss it?
Originally Posted by Amache
[View Original Post]
Also, the chic that I saw did not look anything like the chic in the pics. The chic that I saw was dark-skinned, about 5'5 140 lbs. She was a lesbian, but knew how to suck cock (covered of course). I don't know if that girl is still around or does this new chic look like the chic in the pics, but the girl I saw looked absolutely nothing like the chic in the pics. She had the same pics up though as you see now.
-
12-15-19 19:49 #246Senior Member

Posts: 152Bailey. Robbing and stealing
Bailey. Robbing and stealing.
Warning! She's robbing and stealing, very violent, hitting when confronted.
She's at St. Mtn. Inn, check number. Last digits in link.
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta. 943/6788000513.
Guys, be careful, the site is covering for her and delete all post, don't let me repose it again, kick me out from the comments.
-
12-11-19 14:35 #245Senior Member

Posts: 643Just saw this and great response. Even for the more experience guys that's been in the game for awhile! Always, good to refresh the basics and don't get caught up with these girls. Some might be cool and even do an outcall to your private residence. Then for some reason, things go south side to a number of things, upcharging, attitude, pimp, miscommunication etc. These girls will run you, and if your dumb enough you will be doing a post about it LMAO!!
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]
Maybe the Moderator can post those rules so it's more easily accessible for the newbies. Or make a forum for The rules of the street, & rules for escorts (Incall / Outcall).
Happy Hunting.
Here you have in the Front Page of the Forum.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/custompages.php?pageid=MongeringRules
Admin3
-
12-10-19 08:19 #244Senior Member

Posts: 152Bailey. Robbing and stealing
Warning! She's robbing and stealing, very violent, hitting when confronted.
She's at St. Mtn. Inn, check number. Last digits in link.
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....943/6788000513
-
12-07-19 02:03 #243Senior Member

Posts: 450http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...a/831269039956
Cash and Dash. Admittedly, she only grabbed $. 5 before I realized what the hell was going on, but, still pissed me off. Last four of 3705.
Stay safe out there, gents.
MM.
-
12-06-19 06:55 #242Senior Member

Posts: 349Research
Take a day and read the forum, go back 40 or 50 pages, and start there, go to the FRONT PAGE, look in small box on left, read down, there are the 22 rules for this hobby. If you wait for responses on the forum you will grow old with blue balls, a lot guys here work also and don't respond as they are busy with their own mongering, not rude just busy. I wanted to learn the haunts in Atlanta so I just went back numerous pages and started reading, took about an hour, now I know where to go. You have to do your research. EVERYTHING you want to know is in the forum.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
You have to read and treat these women like you don't give a shit, . Don't abuse them physically or talk down to them, just remember this all all about your dime. They will all try to take that dime and every dime all the time. They see it as their immediate needs are WAY more important than yours. You are the one with the $, so they figure if you are will to part with some for a "favor" then you can afford to lose a little more in poor service or rip you off.
Good mongering, think with the big head and do not ever let the little head advise you against your gut feeling.
-
12-05-19 19:35 #241Senior Member

Posts: 1011Hang up. Then if / when they call back threatening extortion tell them to suck your dick then hang up.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:49 #240Senior Member

Posts: 160Was my first time. Lesson learned, thankfully for only. 5.
Originally Posted by Talltex
[View Original Post]
What's the protocol instead if they ask for one? Wish there was a guide LOL.
-
12-05-19 17:17 #239Senior Member

Posts: 349Deposit?
NEVER GIVE DEPOSITS. Lesson learned. Follow the rules brother.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 00:18 #238Senior Member

Posts: 160Han Unger
Advertises meetups at Avalon usually on snapchat / tinder. Takes deposit and never shows.
Telephone ends in 6696, but all the social medias link to a guy named Chris.
-
12-04-19 07:41 #237Retired Account

Posts: 995Nice report
Did your research, good lesson cause too many guys pull the trigger before knowing what they are stepping into letting the little guy do the thinking.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





