Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,501 to 16,515 of 24043
-
12-06-19 11:33 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 912Where are these recent reviews? The only reviews that I see of her is on eroticmonkey, which lists a phone number originating from Georgia. I don't have an account on there so can't see when those reviews were posted. I always wanted to try her out but she ended up leaving the business before I could get a taste of her. Also, I thought she was Viet.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 09:35 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 130Sandra at JM
Older e-mails from JM had different pictures of her, which I Google image reverse searched. It appears she is Argentine and did some porn back in Argentina under the name "Paula Hoffman". If you google that +porn or +pornstar you should be able to find lots of pics and videos.
Originally Posted by Dvkshen
[View Original Post]
Hope that helps.
-
12-06-19 07:21 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 114Jenna is in town. I wish I had the time and money. She is great. I saw her almost 2 years ago. BBBJ, DFK, 69 Daty, multiple positions. MSOG, good conversation too. 360 an hour.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
12-06-19 05:44 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 202GFE Plus includes CIM and MSOG.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 02:58 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 558From the pricing structure, + means an extra forty dollars. And that's about it.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 02:02 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 560AG and their services
The differences are mentioned earlier in these boards. But basically " means there's DFK, BBBJ, 69, and CIM. What is NOT offered or included is BBFS or CIP, so don't even bother asking. That's a quick way to getting blacklisted by most people!
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
MangoBalls78's earlier post was spot-on. $300/ hour. New clients of AG are only allowed one hour max for the first visit. After that, you should be able to book longer.
Originally Posted by Almel89
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 23:24 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 33Gfe+
Honestly for years I never really understood the whole GFE+ either, I just always went with it. I asked the booker for BL when it was still around and she told me it was basically BBBJ (in some girls cases) but mostly it's the extra pop if time there is time for it. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 23:05 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 69It's MSOG
It's supposed to mean an extra "shot on goal". Honestly it just depends on the provider sometimes because I and others have found that it's not always offered. You may need to make the hint. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 22:59 #7535Regular Member

Posts: 21GFE Plus
+ services are all depends on the ladies but usually include MSOG, CIM and / or RIMM. If you are 1 shot guy, I suggest the regular service will work out for ya.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 22:35 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 78Mina with AG
As other reviews have said, she seems shy or new. No preview kiss and just straight to blue toast and showers. She is cute, fit body, though not sure if there was a little baby damage or just a scar. More GND face with long fake eyelashes. Mina really, really cleaned junior and then a short preview BBBJ in the shower. It was okay. She was actually fun, playful and smiley sometimes, if I could get her to talk. But otherwise seemed a bit businesslike. In the room, wen through BBBJ, then CG and K9. She could take a pounding, but it wasn't like other sessions that were more passionate or faked they were into it. I know these are always YMMV so take this all with a grain of salt. But I would probably not repeat. I am glad they got out of that Merrifield location. Just too much going on there.
-
12-05-19 21:34 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 225Jin
I was just thinking of Jin yesterday. I loved seeing her and then she just disappeared. Her front man was Stan who was a helpful guy. If she's back, please PM me and others who want to see her again.
Originally Posted by EnderPete
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 21:21 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 384+?
I have to ask since I'm used to non GFE vs GFE as opposed to GFE vs GFE+.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
What's the + indicate?
-
12-05-19 19:39 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 60I would love it if she was back
She is one of my all time favs as well.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 18:58 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 104Asian Gem
Do you guys know what the going rate usually is for AG providers.
-
12-05-19 16:32 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 202All the K agencies (that I have visited) use this pricing model:
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
GFE 45 min - $220.
GFE+ 45 min - $260.
GFE 1 hr - $260.
GFE+ 1 hr - $300.











Reply With Quote




