Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 16,306 to 16,320 of 18403
-
12-07-19 09:50 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 109Yogapants
I concur on the BJ. Thicker than her pics when I saw her in May. I suppose you were a little more reliable than me LOL.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 07:22 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 452Laila.
https://www.seeking.com/member/24154...6-a4206164dae6
DTF, 250. But not a good experience at all. Would not advise. If you are ever thinking, PM me.
-
12-07-19 07:05 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 452MzPrutty. Any Info on this girl
Planning on a M&G with her. Wanted to see if any one has met her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f0ebb...f-23428972f142
-
12-07-19 02:30 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 457E_Martin93
Anyone have any Intel on this one. Thinking about trying to pull the trigger on her.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7464a...e-86fc869e5f48
-
12-06-19 18:09 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 86Separate meetings. The best chance at the GPS crowd is to negotiate in person. But hard, imo, to get the super hot toned professionals down below 400. To each their own, but I'm not interested in the fatties.
Originally Posted by ArtImperial
[View Original Post]
Although I have a Colombian au pair lined up for 300.
-
12-06-19 15:16 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 325I use gold because I get to swipe unlimited and I get daily "ultra" likes or whatever its called.
Originally Posted by ArtImperial
[View Original Post]
I'll also just hit them up directly on IG.
-
12-06-19 14:29 #2092Senior Member

Posts: 5063 some
I saw them both, but know they're huge! Way bigger then what I expected from the pictures. Easily 300 plus each. 3 some was okay, the large size made it kinda hard to get too excited. They will go raw and let CIP. House did stink of weed. They do host.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 14:16 #2091Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks for the info. 500 is probably out of my range.
I just meant did you do FC the same day as M&G, or were they two separate meetups. All good.
Originally Posted by SuckeredByaSB
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 07:38 #2090Senior Member

Posts: 464What was the damage?
Depending on the damage, I wouldn't mind linking up with them if you're willing to share. Thank you and be safe!
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 21:37 #2089Senior Member

Posts: 235A Couple of More
PrettyBlkKitty - $1 k.
https://www.seeking.com/member/80522...3-63544c030d32
Fashionbaby123 - Platonic Only.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4029c...0-8d371dd04ab1
KA983 - $600 - Cannot Host.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b66c7...e-513be39471d8
-
12-05-19 21:12 #2088Senior Member

Posts: 235Kitt25
I met with them last week. Honestly, if you can get past the BBW issue (and they aren't SSBBW), they're very sweet, and a ton of fun. I'll go back.
Originally Posted by Andre3005
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:58 #2087Regular Member

Posts: 1Kitt25 average
Brand new here, but slowly figuring this out.
Chatted and met up with these 2. Nice girls but both bbw. Wouldn't repeat tbh, just a moment that had to be had.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8955b...a-705cb8c5bd54
-
12-05-19 10:11 #2086Senior Member

Posts: 86I paid 500. No pay for M&G. Would never pay that. If anyone needs her phone # just ask via PM. I think she is moving to escort so I think she is fine with calls / texts.
Originally Posted by ArtImperial
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 09:11 #2085Senior Member

Posts: 60AlwaysSmiling0
Anyone have any experience with this one yet?
https://www.seeking.com/member/d63b3...3-5bc071a515e0
-
12-05-19 09:05 #2084Senior Member

Posts: 60Good info here, thanks.
I've had a little luck finding SBs on tinder. Question: Other than seeing who "likes" you, what's your take on why tinder plus / gold are more useful than standard? Do you think that actually leads to more / better connections?
Many thanks.
Originally Posted by VChase
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






