Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 13595
-
12-06-19 14:41 #380Senior Member

Posts: 69Cali
Calli is a young girl who works with her sister out of old trailer on south side. They will take a price for hour and split the time with each girl. Half hour each. But never in the same room together, one at a time. Not much to worry about size unless it drags the ground when you walk. Sweet girls and no track marks on either of them.
I am going back the first of the week again.
Originally Posted by MistFall
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 14:22 #379Senior Member

Posts: 387Ohio Girl
Finally! Everything I dreamed of was true. Super tiny little fuck doll. Tatts, Sexy as hell. Great time and down to earth for such a young lady. Will visit again. THANK YOU JC.
-
12-06-19 06:01 #378Senior Member

Posts: 636Kenzie
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/1186079
I have seen this girl more times than I can count but it has been awhile. After watching her video I need to circle back around. You guys are welcome in advance.
-
12-05-19 22:23 #377Senior Member

Posts: 375Had achance to meet haven solo. Nice time and she has a lot of energy. Cfs, no daty, still good and tight. Thanks diesel
.
Originally Posted by DieselBoy502
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 20:57 #376Senior Member

Posts: 240Scarlett. Raven Star
I tried to pm you but your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by BDinkie
[View Original Post]
AL.
-
12-05-19 18:16 #375Senior Member

Posts: 99No
Not her sorry.
Originally Posted by JackWoolridge
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 18:14 #374Senior Member

Posts: 99Not her
That's not OG but you'll be even happier when you do see her!
Originally Posted by DickHerGood
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 17:28 #373Senior Member

Posts: 429Scarlett
Sent her a text again this morning at 8 AM. Nine hours later and I haven't heard a peep. I guess she's not ready for prime time. (Also sent Lacee Jay a text at around 11 AM, haven't heard from her either) Maybe it's just me!
-
12-05-19 16:49 #372Senior Member

Posts: 387If that is OG on the right she's beautiful! Can't wait til in the morn!128069;128069;128069;.
Originally Posted by DieselBoy502
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 13:54 #371Banned Member

Posts: 67Prompt responses
As always, YMMV, but these providers got back with me in a timely manner. The only one I didn't meet was Zowi. The others I've reviewed here.
Originally Posted by DrRyuhou
[View Original Post]
Zowi (search on escort Babylon).
Latina Jessica.
Memphis.
Amusing Muse.
Tanyia (kind of utr; unless she post an ad here on sister site you can try and hit diesel boy up for her digits).
Sarah-- the latest hotness on these forums.
Hope this helps.
-
12-05-19 11:05 #370Regular Member

Posts: 9Ohio girl
Just wanted to confirm. Are her digits ending in 98xxx36?
Originally Posted by DieselBoy502
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 23:27 #369Senior Member

Posts: 99Haven and friend
Doing duos tonight and tomorrow morning out Blankenbaker. Said I would put out word. 250 hh 320 hr for both. Available till 11 tomorrow.
-
12-04-19 20:59 #368Senior Member

Posts: 92Lacee Jay
You will be happy with Lacee Jay. Great service and looking hot after having the baby and NO baby damage. Lukos.
Originally Posted by Boss82
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 20:18 #367Senior Member

Posts: 429Scarlett
Sent her a text 4 hours ago with no response. Will try again in the morning.
Originally Posted by Holiday001
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 20:14 #366Senior Member

Posts: 429No response!
One of my pet peeves. Jane Kim and Sadie respond quickly, but they are on the high end of the pay scale. I guess you get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by DrRyuhou
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






