Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 8723
-
12-08-19 07:59 #1418Senior Member

Posts: 672The post says two lesbs. But the other person in the tub looks like a man.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 07:49 #1417Senior Member

Posts: 50Bama
Thanks. I can't seem to find any reviews under her phone number or name. I'll give the threesome a try and give a report. CTG.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 02:46 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 878That's Bama. She's been reviewed. She's real. What you see is what you get. I don't mind a quick w her.
Originally Posted by CTGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 19:17 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 792Whats the link to your ad?
Originally Posted by YunaSilva87
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 18:58 #1414Senior Member

Posts: 50Any intel? Ad says two lesbians, number is 203-XXX-0302
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...i/011338912616
Was quoted 50 QV, 100 hhr, 160 hr. Seems to good to be true. Anyone?
I could not find any info anywhere.
-
12-07-19 14:19 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 205Regular Job
Let us know who you are.
Originally Posted by YunaSilva87
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 01:33 #1412Regular Member

Posts: 3I work a regular job so my schedule is not conducive to being a 24/7 escort. Sorry but I have to put priority over my real job over seeing mongers. I appreciate the honesty though.
Originally Posted by AnthonyF203
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 18:19 #1411Regular Member

Posts: 3Scam. Pictures link back to some dancer down South.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
https://mobile.twitter.com/ittyautumn
-
12-06-19 04:36 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 1334Thanks Kant
I haven't seen her ad for a while though.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 04:34 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 1334Have you.
Have you seen her? If so, how was it?
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 00:41 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 116I noticed that too. There's no way girl in pic is 147, so that's a red flag to me. Now maybe she just screwed up doing the ad. Who knows.
Originally Posted by Bookie
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 16:19 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 930Naomi Blasian Link
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/605523530834
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Just remove the period and it works, the blog software adds periods to make sentences seem easier to read, sometimes its too smart for its own good, Nice menu, cute girl.
-
12-05-19 12:34 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 476Who?
Link you sent brings to the main page.
Originally Posted by BobbyTheHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 05:51 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 58Any info
Any information on her would be helpful. http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem.../605523530834..
I want to set up just being cautious.
-
12-04-19 19:07 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 354She appears trim in the pics but her profile says she's 147 lbs which would make her on the bigger side especially for her height. Something does not match up.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





