Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 6959
-
12-10-19 09:54 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 204People from that "school" of tantra don't usually perform a release. They might let you DIY. I don't want to air all her dirty laundry out, but to suffice to say she seemed nuts and like she was on something.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 08:02 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 609160.
The ads and pics are always changing.
If you visit just be prepared to leave if the provider is not to your liking.
Originally Posted by RChris11
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 22:39 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 130Asian
What did the end up costing you? Got a link to the ad? I always see those Asian ads that mention a young girl who just got here and will do everything. I've never even called to get a price because it just seems TGTBT, but I'm always really intrigued.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 20:03 #1826Senior Member

Posts: 480Ellington AMP
Great massage, women are in 40's or 50's but massage and attitude is amazing, left happy 60+40.
-
12-09-19 14:48 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 586Thanks for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by Thoren2002
[View Original Post]
She disappeared from the boards for a long time, and just returned recently.
I suppose it is possible that she has cleaned up her act.
Any more details on why you found her unstable?
The description of the lessons leaves some question as to whether the first class would include a release.
-
12-09-19 11:44 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 204Cypress
Stay away from her. I met her last year. She was very emotionally unstable, not pleasant to be around, and she didn't seem physically healthy either.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 09:04 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 609I tried 2 in Newington, at well known hotel.
One was fat and old, I left.
One was not the girl in the picture but was surprisingly cute. She was actually Japanese. I've been to Japan and talked to her about it and believe her. Great massage with full service.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 23:43 #1822Senior Member

Posts: 335If you're really interested in local Asian massage places but don't have a lot of experience, recommend you shell out the $20 for rubmaps. Ch membership, it is easy way for you check out reviews of all local AMPs where you can get HE or more and most of the places that advertise on places like cityx have been reviewed there. If you don't see it on RM, decent chance it is scam or just someone living in a motel for a couple days. Very easy to browse town by town and see what's available. Also lots of good info.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 14:12 #1821Senior Member

Posts: 1251I didn't get robbed
The only place I've been to that's advertised on cityxguide is 83 Lafayette in Norwich. They have a table shower, location is great, but you'll receive little more than HJ. The ad pics are NOT the girls who work there. Different girls allow different amounts of roaming, both OTC and UTC, and one even stripped down completely. I know this is the Hartford post, but no issues with spa in Groton (Ocean Blue, I believe, but not advertised) or Norwich which is advertised.
Originally Posted by ThatWhiteGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 11:12 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 99Cityxguide
I see a lot of ads on the city x guide for Asian messages. Like a lot. I was wondering how legit they are? Are they real? Are they scams? When you go to meet do you get robbed? I know this was talked about before but I didn't have any luck finding it. Any information would be awesome. Thanks.
-
12-05-19 15:33 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 1235It's always interesting how the excuse is always something dramatic, like a car accident, plane crash, the ship sank, a death in the family, nuclear accident, and rarely she overslept or we overbooked her.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
Right?
-
12-05-19 14:37 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 586Cypress
Did they send you a message, later, saying "Our records show you are interested in an appointment with Cypress. She is going to be back in the area. ".
Evidently, their records did not include my expressions of displeasure.
Then, she was gone for a long time. Now she is advertising on the upscale ad service, which has me tempted.
I think you may have saved me from succumbing to that temptation.
Originally Posted by Swm11
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 12:31 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 576Had a bad experience with Cypress myself around the same time period.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
Had made contact a few times set up an appointment.
Was in contact that day and headed out to the middle of nowhere to meet her.
Once I got to Deliveranceville CT, I tried to get a hold of her and couldn't.
Had trouble getting a hold of the agency as well.
When I finally got a woman to answer she said Cypress had gotten into an accident and couldn't meet.
I told the woman that I hoped she was okay and that she could get in touch again once things settled down for her.
I finally got in touch with the agency and voiced my frustration in the hopes of some type of consideration for a future appointment but that fell of deaf ears.
-
12-04-19 13:04 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 89Well that sucks, thanks for the info appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-19 08:20 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 609I've tried putting appointments together with alll 3, nothing but problems and no shows.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





