The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15514

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by CarpetMunchr69  [View Original Post]
    There is also that place up by the Pontiac / Waterford border- I forget the name but its SW corner of Telegraph & 59/ Highland Rd. That place is FS but there have been reports over the years that the ladies are really old.
    .
    This place has been closed for maybe about a year? It was shut down the same time as Brownstone (by Pontiac Airport) and Massage Oasis (across from Waterford Meijer) for not having state licensed therapists. When in reality that was just their mechanism to shut down what they knew were places offering more than massage.

  2. #15513

    Marriage

    Quote Originally Posted by LopezJavi34  [View Original Post]
    Ummmm, do it. Marriage no longer guarantees citizenship. It will take many years to go through the process and lots of lawyer fees. My brother in law spent over 10 k.
    They squeeze every penny they can out of you for filing forms. Police background checks are what take the longest. If she is already here, that has already been done. I did mine in 1997. She had not been to this country so that necessitated police background checks. The US Embassy spelled my name wrong on the request and that added a couple of months. All in all, mine took about eight months. It will probably take longer today because of all the immigration garbage. I did it without a lawyer.

  3. #15512

    Who is going to the party?

    What time? I won't be there til 330 ish.

  4. #15511
    Quote Originally Posted by JemFinch  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure that Asian Lotus Massage is owned by the same owners as Ocean Asian Massage also in Novi. There was a recent report if you scroll down, that Ocean was DIY. So, it may likely be the same situation at Lotus. Report back if you discover otherwise.

    Lotus is also listed as Tokyo Asian Spa online if you google it. Same address. Some of the same identical stock photos of Asian girls on ads for all three spas. The owners make all these ads at the same time. Of course, none of those girls pictured probably actually work there. These particular spas don't look very promising to me.
    I agree. As soon as someone mentioned ocean I looked it up.

  5. #15510

    A acu

    I hate when you find a provider, be it on the street, an AMP or even an UTR chick and they disappear. Went to A-ACU last night and saw Anna. I have reviewed her before and she always makes me happy. $80 for the hour up front and then I'm on the table. She always gives a great massage, best technique from head to toe and I was feeling great. Flipped and she gave a fantastic handy. Always a good time when I see her. Then she tells me she's going to NY and she won't be there anymore! I just stared hitting this place and now I have to find another provider.

    Thankfully there is enough info on this board so tomorrow I'm trying someone new.

    If anyone has a suggestion or if there is a new provider that hasn't been reviewed here, I'll take one for the team and be sure to review tomorrow.

    Stay safe.

  6. #15509
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthroman  [View Original Post]
    Since M1 is shut down, I thought I'd try one of the older full service places. Considered Magic (8 Mile), DT (Schafer) and Sunrise (Grand River). Went to Magic.

    Mamma walked me to a room and I paid $50 for half hour. Hannah comes in wearing a very thin skin-tight light green dress. I asked for a table shower. Once in the shower room, I cupped her ass and she batted my hand away. WTF? I'm in the shower room of a full service AMP, and I can't grab an ass cheek? Shower, however, went well. Lots of attention paid to my ass crack and cock on the flip. Back in the room, she made it clear that BBBJ was not an option. Damn! I never stick it in a massage girl's pussy without a cover, but I love a good BBBJCIM. We negotiate $90 tip up front for BJ and fuck. Off goes the dress. The bolt-ons were ridiculous especially because I could feel barely any natural boob over the hard implants. If it weren't for the plastic surgery, she wouldn't have even needed a training bra. Service was unenthusiastic and she tried to rush it. I got BJ, followed by mish and doggy. Finally finished with a little more BJ. She complained the whole time. On my way out, before I left the room, I asked to see her **** one more time since I was low enough to look while I put my shoes on. She was back in her dress, but hadn't put her panties back on. She wouldn't even give me the last peak. She held her hand out like she wanted more money just to lift her dress a few inches. Whatever. I left and I will stay away for a while until I hear that Magic gets a new girl.

    Anyone been to DT or Sunrise? I'd like to try out these older full service places again, but after this experience, I'm not sure I'm willing to invest the money.
    The current FS AMP situation in metro Detroit has us all in the same predicament. I tried going to Sunrise about a week ago and the ladies were so old and the area is so ghetto I didn't feel comfortable with my late model Explorer out back along with how old the ladies look. I played the "oh I forgot to get my $$" move and went back to my car and took off.

    There is also that place up by the Pontiac / Waterford border- I forget the name but its SW corner of Telegraph & 59/ Highland Rd. That place is FS but there have been reports over the years that the ladies are really old.

    Thank God I need to go to GR / Lansing area this weekend.

  7. #15508
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #15507
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwo21  [View Original Post]
    I see this phone number listed several times per day with multiple pictures, ad is always explicit. Does anyone have any info, either reply or PM. TY.

    https://cityxguide.photos/ads/-37753384
    Still looking for info if anyone has any on this location. Here's another ad. https://cityxguide.co/escorts/happy-...46455-14591603.

  9. #15506

    Not So Magic

    Since M1 is shut down, I thought I'd try one of the older full service places. Considered Magic (8 Mile), DT (Schafer) and Sunrise (Grand River). Went to Magic.

    Mamma walked me to a room and I paid $50 for half hour. Hannah comes in wearing a very thin skin-tight light green dress. I asked for a table shower. Once in the shower room, I cupped her ass and she batted my hand away. WTF? I'm in the shower room of a full service AMP, and I can't grab an ass cheek? Shower, however, went well. Lots of attention paid to my ass crack and cock on the flip. Back in the room, she made it clear that BBBJ was not an option. Damn! I never stick it in a massage girl's pussy without a cover, but I love a good BBBJCIM. We negotiate $90 tip up front for BJ and fuck. Off goes the dress. The bolt-ons were ridiculous especially because I could feel barely any natural boob over the hard implants. If it weren't for the plastic surgery, she wouldn't have even needed a training bra. Service was unenthusiastic and she tried to rush it. I got BJ, followed by mish and doggy. Finally finished with a little more BJ. She complained the whole time. On my way out, before I left the room, I asked to see her **** one more time since I was low enough to look while I put my shoes on. She was back in her dress, but hadn't put her panties back on. She wouldn't even give me the last peak. She held her hand out like she wanted more money just to lift her dress a few inches. Whatever. I left and I will stay away for a while until I hear that Magic gets a new girl.

    Anyone been to DT or Sunrise? I'd like to try out these older full service places again, but after this experience, I'm not sure I'm willing to invest the money.

  10. #15505

    Downriver Nuru

    Saw the downriver nuru lady after not having any luck with downriver providers.

    Super easy setup. Nice and easy call.

    A little sketchy with the location. There was a cop a parked on the same side about a block away. I did a few laps. Didn't notice anything. Cop didn't move and wasn't in the car. So I'm assuming he lives there. When I parked the neighbor across the street was raking leaves and kept looking over. Tried not paying him a lot of attention and rang the doorbell.

    Was greeted by the nuru lady at the door. She wasn't wearing a bra and gave me a hug. Could definitely feel the nipples as she held on tight. She guided me towards the back room, told me to undress and lie down. The bed was a little weird. Just super stiff. Felt like I was laying on a wooden board.

    She came in and started massaging by back. Really worked out some kinks in my shoulders. We had a good conversation and her trip. Couldn't concentrate too much on her story because the massage was that good. She teased a little bit and started rubbing me her her entire body while her hands flowed up and down in sync. Then it was the flip.

    She continued to tease me. She got the hot oil and started on herself. The oil just flowing on her chest down onto my body. That was crazy to me. She kept moving her body up and down. Her hands wandered and she ended with an amazing handshake.

    Read that others were able to get a BBBJ from her. Didn't even know that was on the menu.

    Will for sure be back and try to see what else is available from her.

  11. #15504

    Diamond at Saigon

    Any info on diamond at Saigon? Hows her massage? Looks? Never seen her before, but she's working tonight and I want to know if itll be worth it to go.

  12. #15503

    Asian Lotus Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdds85  [View Original Post]
    It's further west off meadowbrooke, not haggerty. Its called Lotus. Just wanted to see if there was anything there. Will go and report back if so.
    I'm pretty sure that Asian Lotus Massage is owned by the same owners as Ocean Asian Massage also in Novi. There was a recent report if you scroll down, that Ocean was DIY. So, it may likely be the same situation at Lotus. Report back if you discover otherwise.

    Lotus is also listed as Tokyo Asian Spa online if you google it. Same address. Some of the same identical stock photos of Asian girls on ads for all three spas. The owners make all these ads at the same time. Of course, none of those girls pictured probably actually work there. These particular spas don't look very promising to me.

  13. #15502
    The pics in Google look really good, the pic in Google street says Lotus Health Spa and its website says Tokio Asian Span.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdds85  [View Original Post]
    It's further west off meadowbrooke, not haggerty. Its called Lotus. Just wanted to see if there was anything there. Will go and report back if so.

  14. #15501

    Help

    Been out the scene for 2 years just seeing escorts but backs been killing looking for a good message w fun we're is a good place thinking about acu? Let me know or pm me thanks.

  15. #15500

    No not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by PieBoy  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about a place on meadowbrook or 10 mile?
    It's further west off meadowbrooke, not haggerty. Its called Lotus. Just wanted to see if there was anything there. Will go and report back if so.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape