Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bare Back Ladies

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 300 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4489
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #1669

    Lowell?

    I think she worked with another girl up in Lowell probably going back a year or two, and it lasted perhaps a month, if that.

    She has always been mainly Revere / Rt One area. No activity for the last 6 months, that I am aware.

    Yes, Skatar, that is the lady that Nrimus was referring to in his post. Nrimus prefaced his comment with "last i heard", which could mean 5 years ago or perhaps 6 months.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean this Cynthia?


    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/allie-es...-346206#erotic

    If she's in Lowell I'd like to know, what makes you say Cynthia is now in Lowell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Actually, speaking of Winthrop, anybody saw Cyn lately? Great lay, good people. Last I heard she was in Lowell. Just curious how she's doing. PM if see fit.

  2. #1668

    Cynthia in Lowell?

    Do you mean this Cynthia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    BTW does anyone know if Cynthia still lives & works in Winthrop? Pictures below & there is some info on her in the escort & BP forums
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/allie-es...-346206#erotic If she's in Lowell I'd like to know, what makes you say Cynthia is now in Lowell?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Actually, speaking of Winthrop, anybody saw Cyn lately? Great lay, good people. Last I heard she was in Lowell. Just curious how she's doing. PM if see fit.

  3. #1667
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogu3  [View Original Post]
    I would skip that one if I can do it over again. You will one regret it 3 to 7 days later. I know I am.
    Three to seven is the length of incubation time for several things. Good to know.

  4. #1666

    Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by Jafo101  [View Original Post]
    Who is the nympho of winthrop?
    I believe you are looking for Marly, search for her here and in the BB thread. You'll find plenty.

  5. #1665
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Is this the older ugly woman in Winthrop you're talking about? Haven't seen her myself and don't have her contact info but remember one being discussed here sometime back.

    Actually, speaking of Winthrop, anybody saw Cyn lately? Great lay, good people. Last I heard she was in Lowell. Just curious how she's doing. PM if see fit.
    Yeah, that's the one.

  6. #1664

    Winthrop -Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Is this the older ugly woman in Winthrop you're talking about? Haven't seen her myself and don't have her contact info but remember one being discussed here sometime back.

    Actually, speaking of Winthrop, anybody saw Cyn lately? Great lay, good people. Last I heard she was in Lowell. Just curious how she's doing. PM if see fit.
    Believe you are speaking of Marley.

  7. #1663
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Nympho in Winthrop + Cyn?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogu3  [View Original Post]
    I would skip that one if I can do it over again. You will one regret it 3 to 7 days later. I know I am.
    Is this the older ugly woman in Winthrop you're talking about? Haven't seen her myself and don't have her contact info but remember one being discussed here sometime back.

    Actually, speaking of Winthrop, anybody saw Cyn lately? Great lay, good people. Last I heard she was in Lowell. Just curious how she's doing. PM if see fit.

  8. #1662

    Winthrop

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogu3  [View Original Post]
    I would skip that one if I can do it over again. You will one regret it 3 to 7 days later. I know I am.
    Who is the nympho of winthrop?

  9. #1661
    Regular Member


    Posts: 20

    Nympho of Winthrop

    I would skip that one if I can do it over again. You will one regret it 3 to 7 days later. I know I am.

  10. #1660

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Was it a residence or motel?
    Sorry, my bad, that was already answered- I just noticed the part about the trailer!

  11. #1659

    Kitty?

    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    I scored with her full BB, but had to present full test results! She was very GFE with all the acronyms including CIP for me! There were signs is using, and she has a tummy! The living conditions were a major reason why I wouldn't repeat!
    Was it a residence or motel?

  12. #1658

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Hpygnbzp  [View Original Post]
    That's Kitty. A bunch of reviews in the Worcester boards. She hosts out of a trailer quite a ways South of Worcester and FWIW I have never scored BB or heard of others being able to.
    I scored with her full BB, but had to present full test results! She was very GFE with all the acronyms including CIP for me! There were signs is using, and she has a tummy! The living conditions were a major reason why I wouldn't repeat!

  13. #1657

    Check her reviews on E Babylon both negative

    Quote Originally Posted by CazTheCreator  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.boston.l...post/39530205/

    Hey guys, long time lurker but first post this chick is very GFE and very cool in the dream I paid 360 for everything but she will tell you it's more. She is a very good time.
    Negative reviews on E B.

  14. #1656

    Kass in salem

    https://escortalligator.com.boston.l...post/39530205/

    Hey guys, long time lurker but first post this chick is very GFE and very cool in the dream I paid 360 for everything but she will tell you it's more. She is a very good time.

  15. #1655

    Kitty

    That's Kitty. A bunch of reviews in the Worcester boards. She hosts out of a trailer quite a ways South of Worcester and FWIW I have never scored BB or heard of others being able to.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape